Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa (40913 Views)

Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies / Hunters Kill Boko Haram Commanders In Adamawa State(photos) / Army Kills Boko Haram Members Who Attacked Soldiers In Borno. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Abagworo(m): 10:16am On Aug 23, 2016
My fear is the possible attack of those journalists that just betrayed Boko Haram trust. The Army made it worse by openly declaring them wanted. I believe for the 1st time that Shekau has actually been hit.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Larryfest(m): 10:18am On Aug 23, 2016
Seems Shekau dey constantly use odeshi for NA or how do we explain this again btw did he call to inform them he has been injured Before 24hrs now the same injured Shekau go form rambo for new video..... Nigerian forces has allowed politicians draged their name into the mud.
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 23, 2016
excel101:
Is this not the same Shekarau that dey keep saying is dead? Wise up o. Suddenly you now believed that he has been wounded again

Shekarau or Shekau. You're confused
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by ezugegere(m): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2016
How did they know?
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by crestedguy(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2016
FriendChoice:

Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman

Acting Director Army Public Relations

http://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157347105700026&id=547010025&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10157347105700026%3Atl_objid.10157347105700026%3Athid.547010025%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1472713199%3A7855241we447608243010
we keep hearing conflicting reports every day about shekarau, that means the so called boko leader is a super man with 1millions life, how did they know that he was wounded this time around, they should give us pics to prove their case
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by OlatunbosunAb13: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2016
Good step. More grease to their elbows.
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by cheleku(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:
Ugu Exporters would definitely not like this news. cheesy

Isn't there an end to folly for you? Have you ever imagined how your progenies, 200 years perhaps from now, will feel to know that their grand father was a dyed-in- the wool ethnic bigot despite his supposed education. Don't you get tired of this nonsensical twaddle of yours! I revulse to imagine what people like you will do in position of power. The only difference between you and the Hitlers of the world is just the opportunity. Change Omenka.
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by omenka(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2016
cheleku:

Isn't there an end to folly for you? Have you ever imagined how your progenies, 200 years perhaps from now, will feel to know that their grand father was a dyed-in- the wool ethnic bigot despite his supposed education. Don't you get tired of this nonsensical twaddle of yours! I revulse to imagine what people like you will do in position of power. The only difference between you and the Hitlers of the world is just the opportunity. Change Omenka.
Another idiotic love letter, just a different day. I wish you could avail your "blothers" these useless sermon- they need it most.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by mamachizzy(f): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2016
pisure or adonbilivit. This shekau na cat with nine lives? How the army go dey kill or injure the guy everyday
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by feedthenation(m): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2016
How many times will Abu Shekau be killed? The guy with nine lives.

The N.A. are used to telling stories about his death many times over.
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by kellygrin(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2016
lol...dis nigeria soldiers are very funny.....how did they know dat the cat was hit...not only dat buh how did they know where he was hitted?
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Mylove55(f): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2016
fiizznation:
May God continue to guide you and protect you guys. Of course the days of the miscreants that called themselves boko haram are really numbered. Even though the government haven't really tried, I will give it to them on fighting this boko haram miscreants.
d govt has not try in what way?
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by knight05(m): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2016
Destined2win:
How do we confirm this?

He had been reportedly killed before playing hide and seek with the nigerian army
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by figure007(m): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
This abubakar shekau no dey finish ni undecided angry
lolzzzz....i tire o. shekau no dey die. .even if them shot am na injury things and not death things...sometimes self our soldiers dey fall our hands with some news self....tomorrow shekau will release a video saying he is okay and never involved .....who is fooling who self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by LockDown69(m): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2016
Good news, but how can this news be verified, the Nigerian armed forces have given us all sorts of stories in the past that have misled the public.
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by LockDown69(m): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2016
Good news, but how can this news be verified, the Nigerian armed forces have given us all sorts of stories in the past that have misled the public. They shouldn't be in a haste to make such news public until they have gotten their stories straight.
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2016
Kudus to the military, Nice job, Kill dem all, but this would be the 2nd time you would say Shekau has been killed or injured
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Samtoby(m): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2016
Oche211:

yes. Only once with pictures

Lol.. You are so cute... He was killed more than 5 times before they finally got to kill him for real.. in fact, there are series of rumours that he is still alive till today... Yet all the people that killed look exactly like him but with few different things... it's called Clone BTW
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Mylove55(f): 11:22am On Aug 23, 2016
crestedguy:
we keep hearing conflicting reports every day about shekarau, that means the so called boko leader is a super man with 1millions life, how did they know that he was wounded this time around, they should give us pics to prove their case
becos they saw him wound and others dead, if not, they would have said, he is also dead, even to d extent of knowing the names of the dead commanders. that is really a good job.
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by pappilo(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2016
So has he died or not?

Beacuse this fatally wounded is kind of an oxymoron.
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by juman(m): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2016
News yẹ irọ ni.
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Salimmuhammad(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
This abubakar shekau no dey finish ni undecided angry

I tire oh grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by bejeria101(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2016
How many times una go fatally injure am?
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by crestedguy(m): 11:59am On Aug 23, 2016
Mylove55:
becos they saw him wound and others dead, if not, they would have said, he is also dead, even to d extent of knowing the names of the dead commanders. that is really a good job.
they saw him wound, did you watch ajazera this morning,and listen to what they said about the boko haram leader,a wanted person,they saw him wound,are they not supposed to kill him or arrest him,they saw him wound and they let him stroll out of sambisa, Hummmm
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Caleycash(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:
Ugu Exporters would definitely not like this news. cheesy
The way you carry IGBO matter for head ba, your gonna die hard believe me!!
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Gloriagee(f): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
How many times dey wan kill dis man?
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Oche211(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
Samtoby:

Lol.. You are so cute... He was killed more than 5 times before they finally got to kill him for real.. in fact, there are series of rumours that he is still alive till today... Yet all the people that killed look exactly like him but with few different things... it's called Clone BTW
Are u telling me that shekau could ve been cloned all this while? In sambisa forest?
Adonbilivit
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by teebell999(m): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
feldido:
Which year news be this?

Ask Google!!!
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by Samtoby(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
Oche211:

Are u telling me that shekau could ve been cloned all this while? In sambisa forest?
Adonbilivit

Honestly the issue of Shekau confuses me as well, am only trying to tell you not to under estimate the power of a terrorist..
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by gemtlesoul123: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nigeria News is more than propaganda
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by MrGiddy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
BeClever:
[s][/s]

This guy, I can bet even my life, something is definitely not settled in your head..

Poverty is certainly rocking your boat..
Ugu exporters shall continue to export ugu and u will continue to tangle your neck and scrunching for daily meal..

Ugu exporters hate Boko-idiots with every nerves in their body.. My Broda u just told him an undiluted truth, he is living in deception and jealousy bit by bit there eye go clear.

These ugu exporter has always maintained that BokoHaram was supported and loved by almost all northern muslims including you when they were bombing only churches.. .

And your joy almost returned when the other idiot after IS made him leader announce he was resuming the bombing of churches and targeting Christians..

You quickly went to print t-shirt and was jubilating....
Re: Shekau Fatally Injured As Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders In Sambisa by nini007(m): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
FriendChoice:
May God continue to bless you. Haters will have heart attack. Because they prefer headings like "Boko Haram raid an entire village" so that they will come and spew trash like I thought Buhari have defeated.....
Now watch them, they will say "Buhari has called his boys to order"
lame talk. Ms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK: After Wetting His Bed, Short Man Devil Shed Tears / Only Lagos, Kaduna Generate Revenue To Cover Operating Costs — BudgIT / FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.