Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Let Us Discuss Jeremiah 1 Verse 5 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Us Discuss Jeremiah 1 Verse 5 (845 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Discuss Jeremiah 1 Verse 5 by youngestland: 8:41am On Aug 23, 2016
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”

does this mean every child that is born god has a hand in the forming process, so god is the one that gives children he decides who whould have and who shouldnt right.

hmmmm so christians that cry and do all sort to get pregnant why hasnt he given them but when they go medical way they get pregnant
also why would god form a baby in a married woman that was rapped by a robber while robbing her in her house

is god not in agreement with evil for this action.
Re: Let Us Discuss Jeremiah 1 Verse 5 by Scholar8200(m): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2016
youngestland:
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”

does this mean every child that is born god has a hand in the forming process, so god is the one that gives children he decides who whould have and who shouldnt right.

hmmmm so christians that cry and do all sort to get pregnant why hasnt he given them but when they go medical way they get pregnant
But the baby still had to pass through the womb. Besides, Moses was asked to bring water by speaking to the rock but he struck it twice and water still came. This does not infer that God supported Moses' rebellion.

also why would god form a baby in a married woman that was rapped by a robber while robbing her in her house

Moses was asked to bring water by speaking to the rock but he struck it twice and water still came. This does not infer that God supported Moses' rebellion.
Re: Let Us Discuss Jeremiah 1 Verse 5 by youngestland: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2016
Scholar8200:
But the baby still had to pass through the womb. Besides, Moses was asked to bring water by speaking to the rock but he struck it twice and water still came. This does not infer that God supported Moses' rebellion.

Moses was asked to bring water by speaking to the rock but he struck it twice and water still came. This does not infer that God supported Moses' rebellion.

your moses example is a different thing
moses getting angry and hitting the rock twice hurts nobody physically or emotionally so moses wasnt doing anything evil by strucking the rock twice he was only angry with the people

what am saying here is evil at its peak and god is inflicting more pains by forming a baby in the woman for what!! o so she should remember that she was rapped thats evil and I hope you know that child will be aborted or hated even if the child is born
Re: Let Us Discuss Jeremiah 1 Verse 5 by efismikoko(m): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2016
youngestland:

. here we go again another mistake from the writers of the bible or god is wicked
Re: Let Us Discuss Jeremiah 1 Verse 5 by Scholar8200(m): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2016
youngestland:

your moses example is a different thing
moses getting angry and hitting the rock twice hurts nobody physically or emotionally so moses wasnt doing anything evil by strucking the rock twice he was only angry with the people

what am saying here is evil at its peak and god is inflicting more pains by forming a baby in the woman for what!! o so she should remember that she was rapped thats evil and I hope you know that child will be aborted or hated even if the child is born
Prove this to be 100% true in all cases and never possible for those conceived within wedlock.
Re: Let Us Discuss Jeremiah 1 Verse 5 by youngestland: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2016
Scholar8200:
Prove this to be 100% true in all cases and never possible for those conceived within wedlock.
you make me laugh what is there to prove its just normal no married woman will be happy to carry a child for the man that raped and stole from her. what about the husband will he be happy he sure wont be able to stand this
Re: Let Us Discuss Jeremiah 1 Verse 5 by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 23, 2016
misleading write-up... You need to have an understanding of the scripture before you begin to spew jaggons!

This scripture is talking about the call of GOD. Every child is born innocent with a purpose of fulfilment of their destinies, which is likely the purpose of their creation. It's left to that child to choose what he wants to be.

There's always a two side in every situation. You could be good, or you could be bad. You could be poor, or you could be rich but if you seek GOD, his purpose for you will fall in line with your destiny....But this verse is pointing at the calling of GOD....

The calling of GOD is without repentance...let the child be from a muslim background or let him be a tout , a cultist..he will oneday become a prophet/messenger of GOD, because GOD had ordained him a prophet/messenger before he was formed in the womb. When the time is right, the calling will begin to manifest and others around that person will discern it either from birth or any point in time in that person's life . I dnt know if u get me undecided ..

Just like apostle Johnson Suleman who was from a muslim background, both parents were muslims..but because the calling of GOD
Is irrevocable, he became what GOD ordained him to be. Ask Jona.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Discuss Jeremiah 1 Verse 5 by efismikoko(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2016
Scholar8200:
. You dint hear about te women that were raped bY The fulani heard men what did their husbands do theY divorced them talkless if a babY was [/color]formed [color=#000000] In the women...thats proof cheesy
Re: Let Us Discuss Jeremiah 1 Verse 5 by youngestland: 10:50am On Aug 23, 2016
Jacksonville:
misleading write-up... You need to have an understanding of the scripture before you begin to spew jaggons!

This scripture is talking about the call of GOD. Every child is born innocent with a purpose of fulfilment of their destinies, which is likely the purpose of their creation. It's left to that child to choose what he wants to be.

There's always a two side in every situation. You could be good, or you could be bad. You could be poor, or you could be rich but if you seek GOD, his purpose for you will fall in line with your destiny....But this verse is pointing at the calling of GOD....

The calling of GOD is without repentance...let the child be from a muslim background or let him be a tout , a cultist..he will oneday become a prophet/messenger of GOD, because GOD had ordained him a prophet/messenger before he was formed in the womb. When the time is right, the calling will begin to manifest and others around that person will discern it either from birth or any point in time in that person's life .

Just like apostle Johnson Suleman who was from a muslim background, both parents were muslims..but because the calling of GOD
Is irrevoacble, he became what GOD ordained him to be. Ask Jona.
what are you saying read again please who is talking about the destiny of a child here
bro am saying why will god form unwanted babies when since the bible says he is the one that gives children shikena
Re: Let Us Discuss Jeremiah 1 Verse 5 by Emusan(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
youngestland:
what are you saying read again please who is talking about the destiny of a child here
bro am I'm or I am saying why will god form unwanted babies when since the bible says he is the one that gives children shikena

I wonder how you people reason most times. What I mean is this, you people fail to understand the little God had revealed about Himself but quick to attack same God with your fable mind.

I'll answer your post from down to up.

Yes, Bible says God gave children because He is The Creator of all things. The question now is, how does God give a child?

God created man and woman and put forth REPRODUCTIVE LAW into play but that doesn't mean God can't still personally intervene to do as He wills about any law He puts forth as we see in the case of Our Lord Jesus' birth and the one you sited as an example Jeremiah or even makes barren!

When you understand this, then you can appreciate the purpose of God when He personally steps in to override some of His natural laws.

Do you want God to personally intervene in your situation? Yes, He can if you will.

Shalom!
Re: Let Us Discuss Jeremiah 1 Verse 5 by efismikoko(m): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
Emusan:

I wonder how you people reason most times. What I mean is this, you people fail to understand the little God had revealed about Himself but quick to attack same God with your fable mind.

I'll answer your post from down to up.

Yes, Bible says God gave children because He is The Creator of all things. The question now is, how does God give a child?

God created man and woman and put forth REPRODUCTIVE LAW into play but that doesn't mean God can't still personally intervene to do as He wills about any law He puts forth as we see in the case of Our Lord Jesus' birth and the one you sited as an example Jeremiah or even makes barren!

When you understand this, then you can appreciate the purpose of God when He personally steps in to override some of His natural laws.

Do you want God to personally intervene in your situation? Yes, He can if you will.

Shalom!
. This means You do not agree with the @op Jeremiah 1v5
Re: Let Us Discuss Jeremiah 1 Verse 5 by Emusan(m): 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
efismikoko:
This means You do not agree with the @op Jeremiah 1v5

That
Re: Let Us Discuss Jeremiah 1 Verse 5 by Scholar8200(m): 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
youngestland:

bro am saying why will god form unwanted babies when since the bible says he is the one that gives children shikena
To man they are unwanted, but not to God Who is a Master at weaving man's mistakes into His purpose.
Re: Let Us Discuss Jeremiah 1 Verse 5 by efismikoko(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
Emusan:

That
. YOu do not agree with jeremia 1v5 god is the one that form babies in a woman's womb

You believe God created the process for a child to be born that's why anyone can get anyone pregnant right
Re: Let Us Discuss Jeremiah 1 Verse 5 by youngestland: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
Scholar8200:
To man they are unwanted, but not to God Who is a Master at weaving man's mistakes into His purpose.

so he wants babies and dont care how they come even if it means breaking up marriages

is that your god ?
Re: Let Us Discuss Jeremiah 1 Verse 5 by Scholar8200(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
youngestland:

so he wants babies and dont care how they come even if it means breaking up marriages

is that your god ?
Scholar8200:
To man they are unwanted, but not to God Who is a Master at weaving [size=14pt]man's mistakes [/size]into His purpose.
Re: Let Us Discuss Jeremiah 1 Verse 5 by GoodMuyis(m): 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
Simple logic/LAW of reproduction he failed to understand.

Is there any other means tp procreation apart from intercourse?

Can you clap your hands and never expect a sound?

And yet OP he will be claiming suffistication
Re: Let Us Discuss Jeremiah 1 Verse 5 by Emusan(m): 9:08am On Aug 24, 2016
efismikoko:
YOu do not agree with jeremia 1v5 god is the one that form babies in a woman's womb

My post is as clear as crystal.

Jeremiah is about God personally intervene in the process of reproduction for His Own glory.

You believe God created the process for a child to be born that's why anyone can get anyone pregnant right

Not believe! He set up every laws in the universe. He is the Creator.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The New STD Pst Adeboye Prophesied Will Appear In 2016? -Ijabla Raymon / The Mind Of Jesus / Dreams Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.