Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing (10009 Views)

Some Girls Stand Terribly. Legs Bent Backwards And Yansh / Masturbation: Good Or Bad? Nigerians React (Video) / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Drinokrane: 11:28am On Aug 23, 2016

Nigerians are always portraying in all ramifications that life is all together a struggle. They do this in almost every aspect of life but I was thinking that this particular aspect will be exempted. The issue of love and romance is one that should be associated with much passion and tenderness. It is no manual or hard labour. But Nigerians totally disagree with me in this – “they prefer to do their thing with all their might”. This has landed us to the common believe that Nigerians are bad at kissing. You may believe or doubt it. However, you can’t help but laugh away your day by the time you take a look at these photos of 7 “fantastic” kissing episodes below:

Somebody help! This one na strangling things o…please help me ask the man if na fight?

I guess these ones are confused…they can’t be kissing!

Is there no one out there to help me tell this guy that the lady’s lips are not meant to be chewed? Maybe the nose will join soon!

Ooh… This is all-encompassing! No breathing space or opportunity for the woman, after all male dominance is the order of the day, no be so?

Now I see that the face is actually compressible. My dear lady, please escape for your dear life because if this treatment is meted on you more than thrice, your face is bound to be disfigured.

I think this is manageable, lets take it that they are learning. Or you don’t agree?

Nawao! Looks like babies sucking pap from feeding bottles. Better go and do your home work well, joor.

Your comments on this will be very much cherished. What do you think we can do to nullify this long-standing misconception of Nigerians and bad kissing?
#Drino_Cares

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2016
grin
proofs that these people are Nigerian? undecided

fúck this! you know what? forget it! grin
I totally believe you..Nigerian(guys) Are probably the worst sloppy kissers on earth. they'd wanna shove their tongues right down your throat. like it's some kind of tongue competition..grin don't even get me started about the Battle-of-the-teeth competition too! grin and the amount of salivas? Sheesh! lipsrsealed

wrong position, wrong everything! heads keep butting!
we could use some kissing school or something to help enlighten these folks.Dgrin

meh, I can't deal! embarassed grin

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by knight05(m): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2016
LADYF is dat u @ d 2 pinshure
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Agu87(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2016
FTC.... kiss Na kiss jor

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by knight05(m): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2016
d poster,above the the poster above mine ehn. .
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by FvckShiT(m): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2016
Fúcking terrible...
siphoning...
Drinking
Dehydrating cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by mrMeen(m): 11:34am On Aug 23, 2016
the guys above me have stolen my glory curse you all. well am FTC for the first time in nl wow. the one in the forth pic looks like he is going to suck her innards out yuck.
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by knight05(m): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin
Abeg sell this FTC spot for me. . name your price
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2016
grin

Lemme ask RoyalBlak007 tongue I can sense tat he kiss like the #1 in the pishure grin cheesy grin hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by okonja(m): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2016
Is allowed because [size=28pt]T.I.A[/size]
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by FvckShiT(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2016
Fúcking terrible...
siphoning...
Drinking
Dehydrating cheesy

Smellinganus sucking trapqueen77 in the fücking 3rd pic cheesy
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2016
FvckShiT:
Fúcking terrible...
siphoning...
Drinking
Dehydrating cheesy

Smellinganus sucking trapqueen77 in the fücking 3rd pic cheesy

Damn! Yack! angry

And U must be in the #1 ...u suck lips like a vacuum !
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by FvckShiT(m): 11:44am On Aug 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Damn! Yack! angry

angry

You fùcking wish?

Your dream is fücking hilarious
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Goldenheart(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2016
shocked..........#teamfrench wink

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2016
smh
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2016
FvckShiT:

angry

You fùcking wish?

Your dream is fücking hilarious

Yes! U suck lips and toto juz like a vacuum coz of ur massive lips...in fact, u don't have style at all.. Ur nothing but simply a vacuum kisser grin
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 23, 2016
Ewwww..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I'm eating angry
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 23, 2016
knight05:
Abeg sell this FTC spot for me. . name your price
undecided[
a thousand dollars?

Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by FvckShiT(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Yes! U suck lips and toto juz like a vacuum coz of ur massive lips...in fact, u don't have style at all.. Ur nothing but simply a vacuum kisser grin

fùcking stale...

No wonder you keep fücking licking his fùcking Smelling anus grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
FvckShiT:

fùcking stale...

No wonder you keep fücking licking his fùcking Smelling anus grin cheesy grin grin

Hahaahha....

U Even worst than tat grin ur mouth dey smell like rotten eggs lipsrsealed

No wonder evrytime u kiss ur hoes, they all die... angry
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by knight05(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided[ a thousand dollars?

Only? grin . . please name your price
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
knight05:
Only? grin . . please name your price
[
stay there and be forming nonsense. undecided

convert it to Nigerian currency first! undecided

Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by knight05(m): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

[

really oya deal. . send ur akant number,along side ur atm last 4digits grin atm pin and ur bank online ID. .and get ready to see the wonder of nature. .
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by knight05(m): 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

[

really oya deal. . send ur akant number,along side ur atm last 4digits grin atm pin and ur bank online ID. .and get ready to see the wonder of nature. . in ur lyf
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by cjeriia: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin
proofs that these people are Nigerian? undecided

fúck this! you know what? forget it! grin
I totally believe you..Nigerian(guys) Are probably the worst sloppy kissers on earth. they'd wanna shove their tongues right down your throat. like it's some kind of tongue competition..grin don't even get me started about the Battle-of-the-teeth competition too! grin and the amount of salivas? Sheesh! lipsrsealed

wrong position, wrong everything! heads keep butting!
we could use some kissing school or something to help enlighten these folks.Dgrin

meh, I can't deal! embarassed grin
Oya come for tutorial
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
knight05:
really oya deal. . send ur akant number,along side ur atm last 4digits grin atm pin and ur bank online ID. .and get ready to see the wonder of nature. .
[
you can't cheat a warri girl nah! grin

we are invincible! undecided
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by IamLEGEND1: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
You think say na only naija the thing dey?

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Davash222(m): 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
#teamfrenchkissing
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by knight05(m): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
[ you can't cheat a warri girl nah! grin

we are invincible! undecided

grin grin grin say GAHD grin
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
TrapQueen77:

Damn! Yack! angry

Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by FvckShiT(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahaahha....

U Even worst than tat grin ur mouth dey smell like rotten eggs lipsrsealed

No wonder evrytime u kiss ur hoes, they all die... angry

Fùcking wrong .... cheesy

So lame...

Try harder next time grin
Re: Hilarious: 7 Photos That Show How Terribly Bad Nigerians Are At Kissing by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
FvckShiT:

Fùcking wrong .... cheesy

So lame...

Try harder next time grin

grin yes ...my quote back is lame... Coz ur LAME too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Publish Indecent Photos Best Friend Sent To Her Man To Seduce Him [photos] / I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend / Did You Ever Get Intimate Or Have Sex With Your Sibling(s)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.