Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor (9983 Views)

Herdsmen Werent Labelled Terrorists, They Are Criminals Unlike IPOB- Garba Shehu / Buhari Should Sack Aisha Alhassan, Ministers Disloyal To Him - Mohammed Danlami / This Is PDP Share Money On Election Day In Rivers State (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by eleko1: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2016
sad THIEVES
Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by Flyingngel(m): 10:15am On Aug 24, 2016
Shoo! The last time i check Oshiomole was d one one that ousted him out of office through court. This people he now call corrupt dine and wine with him to d extent of manipulating election results on his behalf. After Oshiomole kick him out he now realise PDP is a corrupt party. Foolish Man.

1 Like

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by Atake14(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2016
they ave been sharing the money and no 1 don enter our bank account

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by Atake14(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2016
he no go share in own o

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by Atake14(m): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2016
this guy no go follow our game plane o

Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by Slymonster(m): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2016
most people don't know his party sold him out during that tribunal matter and they thought oshiomole will play along with them and that he did but the best way to make your enemies useless is to know there weak point and dump there sorry aSs..
Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2016
The wey they shared thhe money during Lucky Igbinedion tenure! Oshomole broke that jinx, now PDP want to bring it back. Tony Anenih comes to mind.
Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by papiwyte(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2016
PDP is a failed party and is dead neva to surface again tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by crisycent: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2016
Is that why you made the roundabout wider than the road? You're not only disloyal, you're also clueless.
Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by fendorf(m): 10:37am On Aug 24, 2016
Interesting
Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by bamite(m): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2016
limeta:
Osunbor forget talk.
thief man.
why sounding like a street urchin?
Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by NairaMaster1(m): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2016
Why didn't you tell us since
Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by theshaderoom: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2016
orobs93:
Hmm
Everybody can attest to the responsible attitude of osunbor he is one of the best governor we never enjoyed hoping to vote for him in d future

you are very very very sensible and wise. I love it when people speak the truth. The few months Osunbor was governor was one of the best Edo State has ever experienced. This guy was paying next month salary in the present month. Abeg Osunbor had great plans for Edo but PDP refused to back him up in his case with Oshiomole because he refused to share money.

I also think its home problem sha! I will never forget the jubilation and road sweeping with broom i witnessed in Iruekpen his home town when Oshiomole won in court. I felt really bad how someone's own people can celebrate his loss like that. Nigeria has a long way to go abeg.
Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by theshaderoom: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2016
Slymonster:
most people don't know his party sold him out during that tribunal matter and they thought oshiomole will play along with them and that he did but the best way to make your enemies useless is to know there weak point and dump there sorry aSs..

Exactly! PDP and Anenih were very stupid. How could they abandon Osunbor during the tribunal matter...its like throwing away the baby with the bath water because he is crying..

Because Osunbor did not share money they abandoned him and lost the govenorship seat to Oshiomole. Good luck to them trying to get it back. Although, i think they will win because Oshiomole is not exactly the most loved person in that state right now and Nigerians have forgotten the starvation and non salary payment "regime" of the Igbinedions and their son
Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by keynesstreet2: 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
taylor88:
era of sharing money [according 2 u]

is far beta dan dis era of hunger and death
That same era of sharing money brought us this far..... yam eater.
Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by Omonigeriarere: 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
taylor88:
era of sharing money [according 2 u]

is far beta dan dis era of hunger and death

They have shared your today since yesterday with their families in other to enjoy your future: may be that's why they have shared your common sense
Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by prof12(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
veekid:
You too, why do you refuse to share money? Is it up to you? Na your father's money

People like you are the reason Nigerians are suffering today.
Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by veekid(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
prof12:

People like you are the reason Nigerians are suffering today.

Cos say I be buhari own pikin?
Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by talk4free: 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
emeijeh:
What is this one saying sef?

Irrelevant Osunbor is still talking.

I shake my head!

Please do shake your head for your stupidity. He's a professor and an ex governor of a state. Yet you, with probably no job, no qualification and no future ambition sit in your armchair and label him irrelevant.
Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by mickool(m): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Professor Osunbor would have done better as governor if he was not removed by the court. The like of Thieves Tony Anineh, Gabriel Igbinedion, Tom Ikimi and Pastor Ize iyamu didn't allowed him to work. All they know and interested on Is to share the money. APC is a less devil still better than Pindpains. Abeg let's us support Godwin Obaseki to give pindpains final burial in Edo State.
Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by emeijeh(m): 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
talk4free:

Please do shake your head for your stupidity. He's a professor and an ex governor of a state. Yet you, with probably no job, no qualification and no future ambition sit in your armchair and label him irrelevant.

I can see you are as stvpid as ur moniker.... Your mouth running like the effective waterboard tap.
Go and sit down.
Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by limeta(f): 3:24am On Aug 25, 2016
bamite:
why sounding like a street urchin?

So you dont get bored
stay with me
Re: PDP Labelled Me Disloyal For Refusing To Share Money – Osunbor by bamite(m): 7:14am On Aug 25, 2016
limeta:

So you dont get bored
stay with me
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

2018 Armed Forces Remembrance Day: The First Of The January 15s / Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash / Relocate From Flood-prone Areas, Ogun Urges Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.