Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) (49119 Views)

Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime / Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) / Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by henrydadon(m): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
Am sure am not the only one wondering what their sex life is like
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by wenebunwo(m): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
who e EPP??
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
I long to know this woman's secret. ..to holding the strong Wikes heart grin

1 Like

Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by SUNFLX(m): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
interesting
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by lonelydora: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
Eliteklaus:
close ur eyes and imagine sai baba and Aisha kissing, den open ur eyes, u will find urself sweating from d horror movie

Guy you no serious. grin grin
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by nizelgirl(f): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hmmm this couple can kiss for Africa.
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by MadCow1: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by oochi123(f): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ha! Wike u again? This love dey really shack una like say una newly marry.. Make una enjoy biko
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
that's sweet
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Slynonny(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Instead of the tyrant is Aso Rock to kiss his wife he is busy chasing after a Dog to Kiss just because they bear the same name.

#Tufiakwa!!
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by ogkrakkid(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
rosalieene:
good for them!. Who knows? This might be fake!
AFONJAS FIRST DAUGHTER SPOTTED...
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by lonelydora: 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
ojun50:
Wike nd love are like
fayose nd buhari

Where's that Zuma pix nah?
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by legendsilver(m): 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
See as she turn woke to something else here

Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by femi4: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
What's this to celebrate about? They re legally married couple's for heaven's sake, or so I thought.

I do even more than this with my fiancee in public, who I haven't even married.
[/b]
Married couple?
Smh

1 Like

Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by sportman117: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Good for them, Naijabet man say so
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by next2kings(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Women and display of affection...mek dem probe am after em tenure now u no go c her again.

Meanyl, Bro Wike, na only u sef get wife for there
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by rosalieene(f): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
ogkrakkid:
AFONJAS FIRST DAUGHTER SPOTTED...
warris this one saying!
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by davibid: 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
Aren't they adorable

kiss

Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by passionate88: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
My governor

Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by BRAINTORMS(m): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
That man behind, with the Bow tie , His looks is perfect
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Idydarling:
future husband take note o
is this boobs? embarassed are those boobs available?
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by omenka(m): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Thisis2raw:
nd u love wat? Talking abt other people
Na wa oo!! Perhaps you should have asked what PDA means before going ballistic.

Well, it means Public Display of Affection.

Your comment was borne out of ignorance surely.

Go and sin no more.
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by youngnerd: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Eliteklaus:
close ur eyes and imagine sai baba and Aisha kissing, den open ur eyes, u will find urself sweating from d horror movie

grin
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by TipsyDC: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
seen! mkk I jumb fence ??
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Sheggy13(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Imagine tinubu with his dirty mouth they kiss remi, i don't know why PDP men are so romantic................................................

i wan blow pvnny now, see wetin wike cause
When u go get sense Ozaoekpe a.k.a Oremussanctus
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Jamiubond009(m): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
Thisis2raw:
imagine remi giving Tinubu HEAD.
I can imagine the rotten yellow teeth and open smelly mouth in the throes of ecstasy. I Wan vomit sef at the thought.
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Xbox222: 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
Taryur3:
Them be my personal person...buh how does this help the hungry rivers people...some people dey sad ,some people dey happy...this life dey somehow really.
Life is unfair
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Honestly1: 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
dainformant:
please get a room

Is it your kissing?
Is it your mouth?
Is she your wife?

Abeg... Get a life.
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Ayatullah(m): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hypocrites of the highest order! Let them tell us when their mother and father teach them this nonsensical public kissing.

All Wike concubines are laughing out loud and rolling on the floor for his 'mumuness'.

Shameless Blood Suckers!
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by princee7(m): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
this wine and his wife again I wonder how they will kiss when they are no more in power next during d next election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike's Adorable Family(pic) / Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.