Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) (49154 Views)

Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime / Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) / Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by ozimec(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
Idydarling:
future husband take note o

Well noted!
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by cyojunior1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
taylor88:

op and ftc

I twerk my left ballz 4 u

Pix of u twerking or I don't believe it !
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by ogkrakkid(m): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
rosalieene:
warris this one saying!
Do u know Mr Afonja!!!don't lie o
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by rosalieene(f): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
ogkrakkid:
Do u know Mr Afonja!!!don't lie o
crap!
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by john650(m): 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
dainformant:
please get a room
Abeg, make una no swallow each other.
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by pepigeorge(m): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
Idydarling:

Am waiting for u
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Gkemz: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
wailers e dey pain yhu
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by ogkrakkid(m): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
rosalieene:
crap!
Define crap ma!!
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Jossylalaski: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
The man that God blessed... grin

Check out this link. http://money4task.com/?ref=235065

1 Like

Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Taryur3(m): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
Xbox222:

Life is unfair
I tell u my man.most Nigerians are hungry and angry.it pains me how poor or average people takes out there time to vote in already made politicians...and they later regrets doing so.

1 Like

Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Thisis2raw(m): 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Jamiubond009:
I can imagine the rotten yellow teeth and open smelly mouth in the throes of ecstasy. I Wan vomit sef at the thought.
I don puke already sef
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by jordinsparkles(f): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
This couple are so annoying!!
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Emytexboy(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
Idydarling:
You mean me?
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by mattsvibes: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
eyes rolling
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Xbox222: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Taryur3:

I tell u my man.most Nigerians are hungry and angry.it pains me how poor or average people takes out there time to vote in already made politicians...and they later regrets doing so.
Is very painful.
The most craziest aspect is that the poor doesn't even have access to enjoy basic needs of life in this part of the world. If that was possible here,at least things would have been easier for the common man.
In most developed countries,things are much easier for the poor because they all have access to basic things and they are a bit comfortable and happy so they don't really feel much pain and intimidation when they see the rich displaying their wealth.
But here, financial dichotomy is almost unbearable by the poor.
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Forwetinnah: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
*in Aunty Patie's voice*
They are a couples...OP if you are jealousying them, biko go and husabanding your own grin grin it is a husabanding and wifing tinx there and I rike it wellu wellu cheesy
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by ipreach: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
Idydarling:
Noted my love
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by ipreach: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
Teobaba:
Please if you know Nyesom Wike tell him to go pay workers their six months salaries and stop play politics with the lives of workers

Please dont come here and disgrace urself, Wike is not owing anybody, Zombie
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by eghexs76: 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
I think am in love with these couple
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by awoluyi(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
I like the governor for widening Ikwere culture! Men are advised not to attempt kissing their wives when they are about leaving their homes if they are not sure of dropping "better chop EY."
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by ideology(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lord butter my bread with a beautiful wifey na?m cry cry

Wifey you self come joor, wink

Pm Me fast fast cheesy
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by july66: 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Governor Nyesom Wike and his wife Eberechi Suzzette who are known for their public display of affection -were at it again at opening ceremony of the 56th Annual General Conference of the Nigerian Bar Association Sunday in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. The Rivers First couple shared a kiss and were all touchy -to the delight of others at the event...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/governor-wike-and-his-wife-are-at-it.html
Wike's wife is not kissing Wike. She is kissing naira & dollars.
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by angelemmanuel: 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Achorise:
Women love a soft life like a cat.

who will not publicly display love and affection where there's wealth and fame.
She was with him before the wealth and fame.

2 Likes

Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Codes151(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
shiziope:
cute and romantic but this wont develop the state
irrelevant comment!
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Cmeo(m): 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
Governor Nyesom Wike and his wife Eberechi Suzzette who are known for their public display of affection -were at it again at opening ceremony of the 56th Annual General Conference of the Nigerian Bar Association Sunday in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. The Rivers First couple shared a kiss and were all touchy -to the delight of others at the event...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/governor-wike-and-his-wife-are-at-it.html

Wike reminded me of Amaechi too. E be like say rivers men dey love pass their woman.
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by TooLateToFail(f): 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
wow...I celebrate you guys..and I tap into this in Jesus name Amen!
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by diva90: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
I wonder if they are really this cozy behind closed doors
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by crackhouse(m): 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
The woman is just using this to send signal to husband snatchers.
Anyways That's what happens when u love ur husband in his hard times until he become rich. U will certainly be his all and all.
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by DaLaw22(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
The guy on bow-tie though.. He be like: 'You See Your Life'

grin grin
grin grin
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by dapiluv: 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
I go love oooo!
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by olisafincy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
when your best friend is your wife.
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Auxigen(m): 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
taylor88:

op and ftc

I twerk my left ballz 4 u
grin grin grin Choi!! !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Stops Purchase Of Vehicles / The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) / Buhari Extends Hand Of Fellowship To Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.