Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) (49152 Views)

Osinabjo, Amaechi, Dogara At 3rd Annual Conference Of African Maritime / Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) / Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by joshuamoses101(m): 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
This man nd woman blike people wen go like s*x excess o

i didnt say that
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by DauraDullard0(m): 2:30am On Aug 24, 2016
Eliteklaus:
close ur eyes and imagine sai baba and Aisha kissing, den open ur eyes, u will find urself sweating from d horror movie
Rapists don't kiss. Sai Baba is a pedophile rapist
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by JaneYave(f): 4:16am On Aug 24, 2016
Teobaba:
Please if you know Nyesom Wike tell him to go pay workers their six months salaries and stop play politics with the lives of workers
uU sound painned! Relax
,The love can melt his stonny heart.Afterall,love lead the way
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Taryur3(m): 5:13am On Aug 24, 2016
Xbox222:

Is very painful.
The most craziest aspect is that the poor doesn't even have access to enjoy basic needs of life in this part of the world. If that was possible here,at least things would have been easier for the common man.
In most developed countries,things are much easier for the poor because they all have access to basic things and they are a bit comfortable and happy so they don't really feel much pain and intimidation when they see the rich displaying their wealth.
But here, financial dichotomy is almost unbearable by the poor.
Yes you are right man,you hardly differentiate the rich from the poor in most developed country.The average people that cut their coat according to their size live comfortable unlike the rich people....I was in the country some weeks ago and I could see that the level of hunger has gone beyond measures now.people are only hustling just to meet up with their daily meals...and this nonsense government u voted for keep on blaming the past government for their own woes...very annoying.

1 Like

Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Taryur3(m): 5:19am On Aug 24, 2016
Idydarling:
future husband take note o
You mean u never marry for this Buhari era...one gbosa for u...gbosa.
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Taryur3(m): 5:25am On Aug 24, 2016
jordinsparkles:
This couple are so annoying!!
Pain of a lady that is. not opportuned to marry a governor..
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by jordinsparkles(f): 6:20am On Aug 24, 2016
Taryur3:

Pain of a lady that is. not opportuned to marry a governor..
ahnn see baba oo!! Abi dis one is crazy.. Why should I be pained? Abeg talk with sense o.
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Ramseygodwin(m): 7:34am On Aug 24, 2016
Idydarling:
future husband take note o
darling i am here now just call me 08075279912
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Xbox222: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2016
Taryur3:

Yes you are right man,you hardly differentiate the rich from the poor in most developed country.The average people that cut their coat according to their size live comfortable unlike the rich people....I was in the country some weeks ago and I could see that the level of hunger has gone beyond measures now.people are only hustling just to meet up with their daily meals...and this nonsense government u voted for keep on blaming the past government for their own woes...very annoying.
Exactly,most people are just living below poverty level in this country.
The reason the present administration keep blaming the past administration is simply because they have nothing substantial to offer. A failure will always have excuse for being incompetent

1 Like

Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Gloriagee(f): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2016
I don't like the dress. She's wayyy finer than the way it portrays her
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Edetntia(m): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2016
The kiss is padded.....
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Taryur3(m): 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
jordinsparkles:
ahnn see baba oo!! Abi dis one is crazy.. Why should I be pained? Abeg talk with sense o.
If you are not pained why did u live such a jealous comment...u are the craziest...becareful...and face front.
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by jordinsparkles(f): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
Taryur3:

If you are not pained why did u live such a jealous comment...u are the craziest...becareful...and face front.
I will assume that you made a mistake typing that, don't ever in your life quote me. I don't know how my opinion affects you and if it is bothering you, go and die.
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Taryur3(m): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
jordinsparkles:
I will assume that you made a mistake typing that, don't ever in your life quote me. I don't know how my opinion affects you and if it is bothering you, go and die.
Lols....Noo...I wont die until I get old.na me and u here today.e don tey wey I don dey look for you.lols....why should u get jealous of my main man kissing his wife? Don't you kiss your own boyfriend/husband? Becareful and don't make such comment again.oya...tell me sorry.
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by jordinsparkles(f): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
Taryur3:

Lols....Noo...I wont die until I get old.na me and u here today.e don tey wey I don dey look for you.lols....why should u get jealous of my main man kissing his wife? Don't you kiss your own boyfriend/husband? Becareful and don't make such comment again.oya...tell me sorry.
tell you sorry? Mtcheeeew.. You're just looking for attention.
Re: Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) by Taryur3(m): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
jordinsparkles:
tell you sorry? Mtcheeeew.. You're just looking for attention.
Ok...better still don't hate Wike and his wife again...start dreaming of getting married to a governor now.bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) / FG Stops Purchase Of Vehicles / Names Of Supreme Court Justices Arrested By Dss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.