Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Friends Break Brick On Girl's Vagina With Sledge Hammer (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends Break Brick On Girl's Vagina With Sledge Hammer (video) (1445 Views)

Help!!!I find Girl's Vagina Very Irritating To Me / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friends Break Brick On Girl's Vagina With Sledge Hammer (video) by ericuzor(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
In a viral video, which was posted on a popular Chinese social media site Weibo, a woman is seen lying on her back, legs held apart by friends as bricks are smashed on her vagina using a hammer.
Eventually, all the bricks are smashed and the woman stands up, as though nothing has happened. It is not clear what prompted the woman to display her skill or whether any injury was caused. People also gathered to watch what was going and also to take pictures and make short video clips.

Source: https://www.naij.com/938304-omg-friends-breaks-brick-ladys-vagina-using-sledge-hammer-video.html

Re: Friends Break Brick On Girl's Vagina With Sledge Hammer (video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
so Oshogbo weed is now also available in china.
my brothers from the east I hail o
Re: Friends Break Brick On Girl's Vagina With Sledge Hammer (video) by NevetsIbot(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
that's why I don't like going to youtube. I'll always get lost watching other videos!

(1) (Reply)

I Wish A Lady Wld Jus Do This To Me Rai Nau / 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With / A Handsome Fan Of Phyno On Customized "Connect Wears" On Gram, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.