Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) (45044 Views)

The Truth Behind "Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari" / Poll On Twitter Between GEJ And Buhari Regarding The Current Issues In Nigeria / Buhari Swears-in 7 New Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by linusbnn(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2016
ericsmith:

how can d president of a nation b showin since of subordination to an ordinary prime minister ,,puttin ur hands bhind ur back av seen lots of subordinates n servants do that.,.slaves listen ,,equals interract

You lack humility,its a gift from God to be humble because GEJ has been EXAULTED.
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2016
Chai Jona look like one broke nairalander,
Even councillor in Lagos state cant pose the way Jona did
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by linusbnn(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2016
ericsmith:

how can d president of a nation b showin since of subordination to an ordinary prime minister ,,puttin ur hands bhind ur back av seen lots of subordinates n servants do that.,.slaves listen ,,equals interract

Humble yourself so you will be exaulted
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2016
Rossikki:
Hope these Biafra nuts realise that when they get their tiny republic, they would become instantly marginalized and irrelevant on the global scene, and no longer attract the attention of global powers, let alone visits by their leaders etc. Afterall, Kerry isn't likely to stop over in Togo or Gambia...

They said they want it like that all the same, who fair-weather visit Don epp?

1 Like

Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by bashydemy1: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Oh trust me..GEJ shook that witch's hands alot of times. This is actually a lame argument because GEJ was discussing while boooooohari was welcoming.
Wow you mean he was discuss why his hand are on his back like someone who is saying yes man i will do just that ma. Noted ma, At your service ma... PMB show how true leader should be not like servant.
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by legendte(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2016
Rossikki:
Hope these Biafra nuts realise that when they get their tiny republic, they would become instantly marginalized and irrelevant on the global scene, and no longer attract the attention of global powers, let alone visits by their leaders etc. Afterall, Kerry isn't likely to stop over in Togo or Gambia...
If I call you names now them go ban me.
How big is Qatar? How big is Britain?

If to say Ban no dey I for call you names.
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by nijascammers: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2016
the pictures are incomplete, where is the pic of Kerry when he separately met Gej and Buhari just before the elections, when gej was planning to truncate the presidential election by trying to move it.
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by dontel(m): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2016
Op, what does it signify?
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by ebuclassic18(m): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2016
Rossikki:

same countries u mentioned are still peaceful and sustaining dem selfs wit out the help of this ur so called lords,wat ave you gained since der visitation, grow up nd learn to help ur self,,,,kerry is here to take and not to give grow up child
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
Although I don't hold the two Nigerian leaders in high regard, I admire Dr. Jonathan's poise.

1 Like

Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by omoalajah(m): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
madenigga:
i understand why Buhari just shaked d secretary nd cudnt discuss anything, i wonder what one tyrant ediot with nepa bill as certificate wants to tell such a person. tongue

God bless you
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by Eluwilussit(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
madenigga:

Jonathan has become great to u over night...
it seems d suffering is really hitting u hard grin

U dey mind that bigoted idiiot. Him take style dey shift position. No W form for him. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by RENAMEGROUP1: 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
Please hope Kerry was able to wishper to our president how to cherich every part of the country and treat everyone with equal respect and maintain dignity of man.
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by cleoblizz332(f): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
kowalsky:

Pfft undecided
Hilary was lecturing jonathan, hes not smart enough to hold a convo wit her either.
Look at his stance, its like wen that my wicked uncle wants to gimme money and i have to act nice..

On the other hand buhari is also to daft to hold a convo with john kerry

the stature of Gej in DT pix does not mean tru out d stay of the visitor there was no hand shake most especially when welcome and when biding farewell but the pix of handshake BTW Pmb and the visitor means there is no other worthwhile image to be shown
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
linusbnn:

You lack humility,its a gift from God to be humble because GEJ has been EXAULTED.

An elected nation president bowin to another country prime minister is no humility...its low sef esteem ,,inferiority anyway most black feel that way around whites ..jonathan wuld neva av prayed to b EXAULTED into bin an ex president,,do u even knw wat it means.
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by muzzafar(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
Rossikki:
You can rebuke it all you like, but it's true. Even a visit by the president of Malawi would be treated with huge gratitude, pomp and pageantry. Such would be your irrelevance on the international scene. cool
na who the visiting don epp?
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by flokii: 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
See how gallant one looks.. Compared to d drunk (like he has pot belly sef) grin looking cleuless & helpless as ever
Re: GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
madenigga:
i understand why Buhari just shaked d secretary nd cudnt discuss anything, i wonder what one tyrant ediot with nepa bill as certificate wants to tell such a person. tongue

Savage! cry grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President / Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP / Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.