Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,457 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? (1236 Views)

Why Are Some Husbands So Selfish?(pic) / Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives / Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by funsosweet(m): 12:25am On Sep 30, 2009
What on earth will a woman do to warrant beating from her husband
Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 30, 2009
The men who beat on their wives are low-life scum who have severe inferiority complex and the only way they can exert any form of superiority is to beat on women.
Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by CrazyMan(m): 12:59am On Sep 30, 2009
I think its wrong for a man to beat up his wife regardless of her offence.

And I would also add that wives should avoid provoking their husbands especially when you know that he's got a bad temper. All arguments and misunderstandings should be settled in peace and the woman must learn to keep silent most especially when she's aware that her tongue can make the situation get out of hand.
Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:06am On Sep 30, 2009
I'm so against domestic violence, but what if one day you come home from work unexpectedly and you find your wife of ten years having sex with your best friend on your bed, with your little 2 year old son watching because he was too sick to go to school. Do you beat the hell out of your wife ?
Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by funsosweet(m): 1:08am On Sep 30, 2009
@Ogidiboy
Will beating be ok for that kind of situation?
Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by r231(m): 2:11am On Sep 30, 2009
Lot's of reasons:

For fun
Women deserve it
Mental problems
Abuse as a child
Substance abuse
Serialkiller apprenticeship
Power
Ignorance
etc, etc

Some men beat "their women" because they're savages that would rather dominate and control through means of fear rather than function as equals.
They detest their perceived weakness in women and wish to destroy, control and maintain their own feminine nature (or weakness - as they see it). The more insecure they are about their own strength the more likely they are to try to supress perceived weaknesses in others.
Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by woodboi(m): 2:20am On Sep 30, 2009
in some cases it is the other way round so i guess it should be why do spouses beat the less privilege one.
Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by KMSanaq(m): 2:24am On Sep 30, 2009
Hi ! Some women are so sturbon that they provoke to the last level of patience. For this simple reason, if they do not receive a little beat , they will not remain silent. All n all, women are not to be beaten because they are just like gold. This article might interest u. I came across it @ www.kmtc.ueuo.com. Moreover women should always respect the right that men has over them, because this RIGHT make men to be MEN. Thanks.
Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by Anabel(f): 3:28am On Sep 30, 2009
because they are idiots or probably they enjoy how their dad beat their mum and they want to give it a try
Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by Anabel(f): 3:30am On Sep 30, 2009
manmustwac:

Well me i always beat my wife. Do any of you guys have a problem with that angry angry angry

yes i do, you are the most senseless are disgusting living being i have ever come across.tell me did you usually beat her before you make love to her? FOOL
Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:32am On Sep 30, 2009
Anabel:

yes i do, you are the most senseless are disgusting living being i have ever come across.tell me did you usually beat her before you make love to her? FOOL

Don't take it all serious and personal I'm sure the dude was just kidding grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by Akinagirl(f): 3:55am On Sep 30, 2009
A husband should never beat his wife to shit. If he feels he needs to do that, he better just divorce her.
Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by ayo84(m): 4:11am On Sep 30, 2009
its just a show of power,men just want to show that are in control and want to instill fear in their women.
Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by Anabel(f): 4:20am On Sep 30, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Don't take it all serious and personal I'm sure the dude was just kidding grin grin grin

i hope so,
Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by sweetpeach: 4:53am On Sep 30, 2009
i wish men new what it was like to b powerless and in fear of someone else shocked. that feeling alone is enough to make someone cry. your not suppose to fear nnobody but God. and he is more powerful than any man.  if u need fear to get respect from your woman than u is less than a man. violence begets violence and respect begets respect
[color=#770077](would be no need for violence if there was understanding) take 30mins to except love n understand d person u married n u would neva want to cause any bodily harm.  cry cry cry lack there leaves room for tension anger and soon enuff violence. despite what some men think women are human being before we r women and like to b treated with repsect. and as human beings man or woman constantly being treated and thought of with an inferior attitude by a spouse is enough for homicide. this is touchy subject excuse me if my logic is misunderstood. we are all created as human being its high time we treated each other this way. treat people how u want to b treated. easier said then done

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by sweetpeach: 4:59am On Sep 30, 2009
i have encountered several cases where a man thoght it was okay to be overly agressive with a woman for several but obvious and personal reasons. but it is my strong opinon that if a man is wise, secure, intelligent, and matured putting his hands on a stubborn woman is the last thing he would do. no woman deserves it. could u imagine a man doing the same to ur mum and she had no type of defense. or ur daughter. its not right little boys use their pride or ego as an excuse to blame the woman they r trying to control. when they need to be checking themselves and their actions. fists  and hits can break bones but words can not do physical damage, its a sad thing to know a man can do so much physical harm to a woman, but would he even think to do such a thing if a woman was equally matched in strength.  hell no. he does this cuz a woman is weaker physically and tryn to show power over a woman. in actuallity ur jus showing your waekness by putting your hands on woman. the real show of strength is when faced with the chance to beat or put your hands on a woman you dont take it no matter what. unless your weak.
Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by Eshyy(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2009
My neighbor beat his wife 2 weeks ago so much i had 2 intevene he attacked me as soon as he saw me, we fought he got wounded realy bad coz my friends got involved. 3 days ago his wife told me the fight was bcoz he taught i was bangin heq & yet i cant stil justify his actions, y dnes he not use oda method than force. We are in d 21 cent we use our heads not hands.
Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by okeey(m): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2009
it a bad thing beating ones wife
Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by Seun(m): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2009
Men beat their wives because women are happy to accept it and forgive them.
Women don't beat their husbands because they know their husbands won't take it.
Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by skfa1: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2009
Seun:

Men beat their wives because women are happy to accept it and forgive them.
Women don't beat their husbands because they know their husbands won't take it.

Sorry seun I dont agree with you.
Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2009
skfa1:

Sorry seun I dont agree with you.
neither do I WHAT SORT OF STATEMENT IS THAT
Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by Atreus(f): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2009
I think i kinda agree with Seun. Everybody mentions some deep psychological trauma or insanity as reasons why men beat their women. Don't those things(psychological trauma,etc)qualify as reasons why the women stay with them?
Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by skfa1: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2009
I think women are not happy with all this beating, some only accept for there family to move on while some quite.

Using wisdom to sort things out is the best for a man. Its not good tho beating up ones wife cause its like beating up urself.
Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by manmustwac(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2009
Anabel:

No vex coz am a wife beater oh. When we play ludo i always beat her when we play draughts i always beat her, when we play chess i always beat her. So i confess on nairaland dat am a very happy wifebeater smiley
Re: Why Do Some Husbands Beat Their Wifeys? by skfa1: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2009
manmustwac:

No vex coz am a wife beater oh. When we play ludo i always beat her when we play draughts i always beat her, when we play chess i always beat her. So i confess on nairaland dat am a very happy wifebeater smiley

lol grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

f / Why Does He Not Want To Talk About Her? / Does Marriage Change Men For The Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.