Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

f - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / f (1235 Views)

. / That Awkward Moment When You Inhale The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. / F.q1 - What Will You Do If Your Child Is A "yahoo-yahoo" Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

f by MOBO444(f): 9:16am On Nov 03, 2010
d
Re: f by MOBO444(f): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2010
d
Re: f by LAGOS1976: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2010
It depends on lots of issue.
Re: f by mamaken: 9:25am On Nov 03, 2010
*******************************************************************************************
At conception, gender is determined by chromosome characteristics - and it will be the male
(or rather the male's sperm) that dictates whether the baby will be a boy or a girl.

Prior to conception, the unfertilized egg carries an X chromosome while the sperm can carry either an X or a Y chromosome. The gender of the baby comes down to one simple event:

If the sperm carrying an X chromosome fertilizes the egg, a girl will be conceived.

If the sperm carrying a Y chromosome fertilizes the egg, a boy will be conceived.

*******************************************************************************************

Guess who is useless now?
Ur brother or he's wife.
Re: f by Dyt(f): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2010
sure his bro is n same applies 2 him
sets of unreasonable worthless black brodas
get a lyf dude
Re: f by MOBO444(f): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2010
fff
Re: f by mamaken: 9:59am On Nov 03, 2010
MOBO444:

Please dont even go there and tell me about biology and medical history, you have to get a life, we have made up our mind and she will be divorced, all you female folks are all alike.

U r so funny!  grin
please get ur own wife to divorce and let ur brother settle the issue with he's wife.

P.S. can u please upload ur picture in ur profile. i have to see ur face. pleaaaaseeee  kiss
Re: f by MOBO444(f): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2010
f
Re: f by mamaken: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2010
wich one is u?
right or left? grin
Re: f by MOBO444(f): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2010
^^^ I have taken it off, but i was the guy in the middle, was last year september anyway.
Re: f by mamaken: 10:30am On Nov 03, 2010
u r a handsome guy.
u should stop wasting ur time hating ur sistas.
get married, have children and enjoy ur family.

god bless u
Re: f by zealot4me(f): 10:36am On Nov 03, 2010
@POSTER

I  ZEALOT  PROPHESIE THAT IMMEDIATELY WEN SHE STEPS OUT OF UR BROTHERS HOUSE
SHE WILL BORE A MALE CHILD

OR U WANNA DOUBT ME ?

GOD IS THE GIVER SO U DNT HAVE TO BLAME HER 4 DAT OKAY!!!
Re: f by Coolabbie: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2010
Mobo u no go kill us 4 here. By d way wat d hell is wrong in having female children. Dis is d 21st century u guys shud upgrade.
Re: f by zealot4me(f): 11:33am On Nov 03, 2010
Coolabbie:

Mobo u no go kill us 4 here. By d way wat d hell is wrong in having female children. Dis is d 21st century u guys shud upgrade.

abi ooo

we are in a global world
and they are still perpetuating male or female shit

BULLSHIT
*bangs door and walks away*
Re: f by ifyalways(f): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2010
How did Mobos thread find its way to the Family section?Mods must be sleeping cheesy
Puleasee,Mobo and his threads are only meant for the Jokes section,sometimes though,the Romance board do tolerate him.
Thread shld be moved asap.
Re: f by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2010
See this ignorant f00l. What do you think this is . . . Stone age

In this modern day and age that someone is still talking this type of crap. Back when things were bad, my mum had 5 girls before her first son and she didn't get divorced. And now, you and your illiterate brother are still talking crap! Olodo!
Re: f by kokoye(m): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2010
My mom almost lost her life cos she gave brith after 40yrs.

Those old people stressed her life out - they claimed I should not be the only male child. This was after I lost an elder brother so it was just me and 2 sisters. My mom tried twice and still had girls.

Where are those old people now? all dead!

Bottomline, live your life cos you can never satisfy humans.
Re: f by johndoe200: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2010
Ujujoan:

See this ignorant f00l. What do you think this is . . . Stone age

In this modern day and age that someone is still talking this type of crap. Back when things were bad, my mum had 5 girls before her first son and she didn't get divorced. And now, you and your illiterate brother are still talking crap! Olodo!

I don't normally agree with the poster, but let's be honest, where I come from you cannot allow the family name to die out. Girls have their uses but the bloodline and the name are too important to allow to end because of some woman
Re: f by NAJALYN: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2010
MOBO444 let me ask a question, is it the family that is to decide the fate of your brother's wife, should she have another female child? Because if your brother is not complaining why should his family complain? In any case, you can intervene in this matter & help save this marriage. If you & your family send the woman packing because she is unable to give birth to a male child, you will answer to God. So many things will definitly go wrong. Whether the children move out with their mum or remain with their dad, life can never be the same again for those children. Please, in the Name of God talk to your people not to carry out their threath, should the lady have another female child. And should your brother decide to remarry, how is he sure his new wife will have male children? Let God's will be done for your brother's wife.
Re: f by kokoye(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2010
johndoe200:

I don't normally agree with the poster, but let's be honest, where I come from you cannot allow the family name to die out. Girls have their uses but the bloodline and the name are too important to allow to end because of some woman

So what if it is your own fault nko

Our tradition / culture is always quick to put the responsibility of bearing males on the woman. No wonder some are forced to go bed mammy water for ogbanjes
Re: f by sweetliet: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2010
it is always easy to look the other way when we are not directly affected by our decisions (whether wrong or right)

imaging if your sister is in d same problem and d so called husband family threaten to send her packing, as her brother ow will u feel?

and again d sex of a child is determine by the man and not d woman

u guys should get a life and let those couple live dias

God help dat lady sha oooooo becs i feel she has married into d wrong family.
Re: f by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2010
johndoe200:

What culture are you from? Me I'm igbo and you know how Igbos get with this male sone thing. Half the things done in Igbo land don't include women you know. My point is that, despite this fact, my dad still did not mount pressure on my mum for a male child and that was some thirty-sth years ago! Go figure . . .
Re: f by spikedcylinder: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2010
@ op
So all of your family veto this 'send her packing' fuckery?
Alright then. Only Mary Slessor herself can save y'all. undecided
Re: f by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2010
^^^

kiss kiss kiss wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: f by spikedcylinder: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2010
^^^
Right back atcha! wink grin
Re: f by tpia5: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2010
johndoe200:

yes nah.

as they say, mama's baby, papa's maybe.

i wonder what you'd find if you could look into the past.

keep pressuring hapless women for what you yourself control.
Re: f by Radiant(f): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2010
What an animal sad
Re: f by deniyor: 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2010
grin grin Can't believe anyone is taking MOBO seriously! MOBO go ahead!
Re: f by chuckdee4(m): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2010
Is this guy for real, MOBO do they still make animals like ur kind, sheesh
Re: f by ada241: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2010
had to look at my calender to check if i was still in 2010 and not 1910.

is this poster for real or is he just posting for the sake of posting
Re: f by deniyor: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2010
^^^^ Your calendar dates back to 1910? shocked
It's obvious you are new here. MOBO444 is the NL village goat. Pay no attention to him.
Re: f by freshera: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2010
If a woman really makes it, everybody will hear of her father's name because whether she is married or not, she is still his descendant. You will see people that do not know her personally but they know her father's name, his occupation, etc grin. If her great great grandfather was a King, they will mention his name in her biography or something.

But of what use is a name or so-called bloodline if the man does not make it or if its not a king's own. There are hundreds of millions of bloodlines/names all over the world from China, India, Phillipines, Thailand,Colombia,Tanzania,Nepal,Peru ,Uzbekistan grin ,Syria,Madagascar, Kazakhstan grin,Cuba, Rwanda,Azerbaijan grin, Belarus,Paraguay,Costa Rica,Croatia,Eritrea,Lebanon,Norway,Mongolia,Uruguay,Albania,Swaziland,Equitorial Gunea, Cape Verde, Russia, Iceland, Canada, Samoa, Monaco, Burkina Faso, Haiti, Uganda, Malawi, Morocco, . . .  , phew! grin. So what makes a particular Nigerian bloodline special?  grin. Also a lot of people both men and women change their surnames or alter it for different reasons.

The most important thing is (whether male or female), the person's life should count. If its a girl, fine, if its a boy, fine.

(1) (Reply)

Want A Long, Happy Marriage? Then This Advice Is For You![pic] / For Guys--five Rules About Money And Your Future / What A Prayer Point in church(photo)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.