Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents (53145 Views)

Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) / I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor / Watch The Airstrike That Wounded Boko Haram's Shekau...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by lordkhalifa(m): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
wounded why the thing no kill him

be like say prophet shakau is insensible undecided
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Mykelpato(m): 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
"We've technically defeated boko haram, we have technically killed shekau and he came back we technically wounded him" . Lol this mumummadu bullhari is technically clueless.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by 4Play(m): 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
blueto:

APC propaganda at work again gringrin

This has nothing to do with APC. The Nigerian military has been telling lies since time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by discusant: 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
And then? Are the killed or wounded Shakau and his 300 men not Nigerians? Where is Nigeria Police?

Shekau and his men are fighting for a territory or country to be ruled by sharia criminal codes.

Twelve northern states also adopted sharia criminal codes. Whither the difference except that one is using too much violence?

Only talks and political action can end Boko Haram.

Is Nigeria armed forces constitutionally empowered to bomb and shoot Nigerians in a yet to be declared war? If we continue like this, one day, one ethnic/religious bigoted leader can order the Armed forces to wipe out millions of Nigerians.

If British drones kill Arab or Asian-British citizens fighting for ISIS in far country, there is usually uproar among British politicians regarding who authorized the killing. It's unimaginable British aircraft and army throwing bombs and firing into British enclave in peace time.

Where is the police to capture criminals?
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by PaulIdu: 11:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
Good thing they used the MI 17 to drop the payload ..if they had used that silly alpha jet Na story we for dey hear
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by IOStanley(m): 12:02am On Aug 24, 2016
What is this?
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 24, 2016
blueto:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unDoTAHXj64

https://www.thecable.ng/video-the-air-strikes-that-wounded-shekau-killed-300-insurgents?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1190421924

I watched that nonsense you uploaded there to the end and i still couldn't see any strike, i even thought i was in a symphony concert because it was more of music filled with emptiness.

The wounded Shekau is no where to be found nor the over 3 hundred dead BH guys on the purported aerial strike video in question.

You just insulted my sensibilities with that rubbish you posted there

The video below will show you how it is done and not the crap littered with musical sounds u posted above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCjPY1SlDCk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJWnT2CZ1vM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPgg5_Ii9vA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Jakumo(m): 12:29am On Aug 24, 2016
Nigeria's military has finally recognized the benefits that devolve from publishing well-produced video footage of successful military operations, and, this most recent series of film clips depicting ongoing combat against the Boko Haram terror group has been a professionally edited, engaging and inspirational ode to the Nigerian military's exploits both in the theater of war, and in the now vital realm of rendering visual account to the free world, as the primordial mechanized clash of good against evil rages amid the dunes comprising the nation's north-eastern desert transition zones.

Battle Damage Assessments conducted subsequent to air strikes documented in the above video clip suggest that a wanted terrorist gang leader may have been blasted asunder by ordnance launched from air-force MI-24 helicopter gunships. Evidently, intelligence on the ground pinpointed the location of the targeted terrorist leader, and those same information sources, along with intercepted electronic communications, can also be expected to confirm the annihilation off the structures or vehicles occupied by the targets of interest, when the ground pounding was done for the day.

Time will tell if this particular aerial sortie achieved its objective, and hopefully, as the skirmishes progress in Nigeria, the online world will be treated to further installments of these action-packed bird's-eye-view perspectives highlighting war on terror amid the treacherous Sambisa bad-lands fringing the Sahara Desert.

Let us raise a toast to the brave, battle-tested and highly proficient attack helicopter pilots and weapons officers of the Nigerian Air Force, who skim low over the desert dunes at full throttle while administering red hot death from above, in the face of tenacious, withering ground fire unleashed by the fleeing terrorist desperados. These chopper fliers are a breed apart, trained to fight up close and personal against heavily armed ground forces, yet at the same time duty-bound to consistently distinguish the innocent from the hostile, to the extent that is practicable amid the chaos and confusion wrought when those deadly metallic birds of prey fly in anger.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 24, 2016
I don't see nothing
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 24, 2016
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Maydfourth: 2:42am On Aug 24, 2016
Ha ha haaaaa .....I dey laugh ooooooooooooooo
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by jtwest(m): 3:12am On Aug 24, 2016
Clip of the bomb landing on shekau's head or adonbiliviti, meanwhile shekau is definitely somewhere in Pakistan playing desert gulf.
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by princejayboss: 4:03am On Aug 24, 2016
Rikidony:
God bless the Nigerian military but I doubt the numbers though.

If you know anything about radar system, you shoukd be ashamed of this government already
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Nobody: 4:12am On Aug 24, 2016
There was no Shakau in the video. Try again please
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by October1960: 5:06am On Aug 24, 2016
Silly story. Even US with real military will not spew game stories like this.

Tell this tall tales to the Mallams outside mosques
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Mojoy88(m): 5:13am On Aug 24, 2016
henrydadon:
How many times will they kill this guy

Shekau has gone from being a person to being a character, or better as a title. He has long been killed. His look alikes are being used to play his role so we may think he is immortal. About 4 people i heard has played that role. 3 has been reportedly killed.
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by ajepako(f): 5:44am On Aug 24, 2016
what crap is this?

where is the shecow sef?
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by yinkslinks(m): 5:46am On Aug 24, 2016
all i see is rain trying to fall grin grin grin grin grin
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Alfranco(m): 5:59am On Aug 24, 2016
TechRev:
Who counted the dead? Who saw shekau mortally wounded?
Good question. How come he isn't among the dead? It's like being economical with the truth, knowing full well that he could be dead or alive. Or they aren't sure altogether.
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by NigerianScholar: 6:01am On Aug 24, 2016
TechRev:
Who counted the dead? Who saw shekau mortally wounded?
Based on the x-ray view
They should be close to 300

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by jay7(m): 6:02am On Aug 24, 2016
Who we go believe now, Boko or NAF
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by mr11x0(m): 6:17am On Aug 24, 2016
It could be a movie for all I care. We don't want Skekau or whatever his name is injured. He should die. Don't tell me he's becoming a cat with 9 lives.
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by ihatesycophant(m): 6:17am On Aug 24, 2016
blueto:

APC propaganda at work again gringrin
I know you're not happy to hear the sound of progress done to defeat terrorism because you wish FG failure from day one. Sorry, you're the real failure.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by modsfucker: 6:20am On Aug 24, 2016
You guys don't know a fuckingg thing. That video is a real offensive on the terrorists elements.. . And tbat number is an understatement cos its far more than 300.
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by ihatesycophant(m): 6:20am On Aug 24, 2016
princejayboss:

If you know anything about radar system, you shoukd be ashamed of this government already
Your expectation is to hear of FG failure over terrorism. Sorry you're the real loser. This is airstrike offensive, not selective airstrike. Try again.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by ihatesycophant(m): 6:25am On Aug 24, 2016
October1960:
Silly story. Even US with real military will not spew game stories like this.

Tell this tall tales to the Mallams outside mosques
Do you know the meaning of airstrike offensive, the number could be more than that on airstrike offensive, this is not selective strike. Please retry, you will not hear that bad news.
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by whitebeard(m): 6:29am On Aug 24, 2016
undecided no wonder he did not die
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by chimauga(m): 6:37am On Aug 24, 2016
shocked

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by tdayof(m): 6:55am On Aug 24, 2016
CSTR13:
Not bad actually for a third world hell-hole.
This is one of the reasons why american weapons are superior to anything else on the planet- the graphics and definition are superior to any of these russian junks.
russian junks? It's obvious you are a fanboy. Even Pentagon will not claim Russian helicopters are junk. PS: I am not Putin's fan just someone who states the obvious truth when needed

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by tdayof(m): 6:59am On Aug 24, 2016
princejayboss:

Lmao what's wrong with that video and how does it correlate with a radar system? grin
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by tdayof(m): 7:01am On Aug 24, 2016
Jakumo:
Nigeria's military has finally recognized the benefits that devolve from publishing well-produced video footage of successful military operations, and, this most recent series of film clips depicting ongoing combat against the Boko Haram terror group has been a professionally edited, engaging and inspirational ode to the Nigerian military's exploits both in the theater of war, and in the now vital realm of rendering visual account to the free world, as the primordial mechanized clash of good against evil rages amid the dunes comprising the nation's north-eastern desert transition zones.

Battle Damage Assessments conducted subsequent to air strikes documented in the above video clip suggest that a wanted terrorist gang leader may have been blasted asunder by ordnance launched from air-force MI-24 helicopter gunships. Evidently, intelligence on the ground pinpointed the location of the targeted terrorist leader, and those same information sources, along with intercepted electronic communications, can also be expected to confirm the annihilation off the structures or vehicles occupied by the targets of interest, when the ground pounding was done for the day.

Time will tell if this particular aerial sortie achieved its objective, and hopefully, as the skirmishes progress in Nigeria, the online world will be treated to further installments of these action-packed bird's-eye-view perspectives highlighting war on terror amid the treacherous Sambisa bad-lands fringing the Sahara Desert.

Let us raise a toast to the brave, battle-tested and highly proficient attack helicopter pilots and weapons officers of the Nigerian Air Force, who skim low over the desert dunes at full throttle while administering red hot death from above, in the face of tenacious, withering ground fire unleashed by the fleeing terrorist desperados. These chopper fliers are a breed apart, trained to fight up close and personal against heavily armed ground forces, yet at the same time duty-bound to consistently distinguish the innocent from the hostile, to the extent that is practicable amid the chaos and confusion wrought when those deadly metallic birds of prey fly in anger.
The assault was carrier out by a Mi-17 helicopter not even an assault helicopter. However Mi-24/35 might have been involved.
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by tdayof(m): 7:05am On Aug 24, 2016
byrron:

I watched that nonsense you uploaded there to the end and i still couldn't see any strike, i even thought i was in a symphony concert because it was more of music filled with emptiness.

The wounded Shekau is no where to be found nor the over 3 hundred dead BH guys on the purported aerial strike video in question.

You just insulted my sensibilities with that rubbish you posted there

The video below will show you how it is done and not the crap littered with musical sounds u posted above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCjPY1SlDCk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJWnT2CZ1vM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPgg5_Ii9vA

Common internet fanboy. That was carried out with rockets. The videos shows that Op was carried out by a Mi-17. I didn't watch your videos however such huge explosion was definitely carried out by F16 or USN hornet. So your point is invalid. You do not expect a fighter jet equipped with guided bombs to have same damage capability as the Mi-17.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos / This Is How Ambode Wants To Solve Traffic Problem In Lagos / Tinubu Celebrates With People At His Residence Over Apc’s Big Win (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.