Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria (7338 Views)

Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here / Good Site To Meet Beautiful&rich Nigerian Ladies! / Meet Beautiful Ghanians,nigerians And South African Ladies And Men ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 03, 2009
Kunbee:

Rili i thot it is taraba state tongue

Lagos is filled with almost all the tribes in Nigeria. And Lagos girls are up to date. cool cool
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by Kunbee: 2:05am On Oct 03, 2009
stillwater:

Lagos is filled with almost all the tribes in Nigeria. And Lagos girls are up to date. cool cool

I know do u live in las gidi
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by chic2pimp(m): 2:59am On Oct 03, 2009
jassie:

Celestial Shursh grin!
Yes ooo. Celestial Church of Christ ( CCC) wink cool
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by 8words(m): 4:40am On Oct 03, 2009
But if got small money, go to the East/south south they have beautiful babes who think everyone is rich lmfao

I bu ewuuuuuuuuuuu who tell u so
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by H2O2: 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2009
Beautiful girls in Nigeria

I must be seeing things
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by THEAMAKA(f): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2009
C2H5. .
wetin now?
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by banom(m): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2009
@ Poster,

Many Ashawo Houses
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by THEAMAKA(f): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2009
banom:

@ Poster,

Many Ashawo Houses
that your picture sef!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!
i almost died of laughter just now.
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by titosantana(m): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Silverbird
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by ayo84(m): 9:09am On Nov 11, 2021
I think we need to study why eligible young bachelors do not get these beautiful ladies before they foray into prostitution, is it the economy or an infatuation with sex
Re: Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria by ayo84(m): 8:29am On Jan 03, 2022
ayo84:
I think we need to study why eligible young bachelors do not get these beautiful ladies before they foray into prostitution, is it the economy or an infatuation with sex
nobody seems to want to comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site / / Male Frnds Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.