Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,303 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

The Kidnapped Girl Found In Emir Palace Is Stil Not Back Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kidnapped Girl Found In Emir Palace Is Stil Not Back Home (818 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / At 27 Stil Single,is It Normal? / Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Kidnapped Girl Found In Emir Palace Is Stil Not Back Home by Adasun(m): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
[b]my fellow nairalandars,a family man needs ur help.

U guys might have heard of the gal who got kidnap and found in emir's palace.that case died down without the gal returning home to her parents.

Yesterday,i was listening to a midnite program on Joy fm otukpo,only for the owner of the child to surface and pleading dat his child lucy Ejeh is not yet back.

According to the man,his daughter went missing on october 31st 2009 in zamfara state when she was 14 years old.he look for her in every nooks and crannys but couldn't find her.only for him to knw dat he was in emir's palace.

He went to retrieve her daughter bt was rebuff and even told dat the gal has been converted to islam and can't be allowed to move with an unbeliever.

Accoding to da man whose name is David ejeh,they even told him to go anywhere he like dat he woun't get her daughter back.

He said he had done everything humanly possible bt to no avail.he had gone to the IG of police,some human right activist e.t.c. Bt they keep promising without her daughter coming back.

The latest development now is dat they have married her daughter out.he also lost his job during the search for his daughter.

Nairalanders,this man need ur advise and help.what do u think the man has not done

How can a single person be more powerful dan the governmentsad ?

This child do not know anything for christ sakeundecided.why force a religion on such child.

Please the man need our help both financially and other wise.

He later drop his phone number and account number bt due to some irrational thinkers here,grin grin.i wil just drop the man's number,u may call him and advice him on the necessary step to take and bring her daughter back safely:08050859174.

Please what can the man do to get her daughter back?less i forget,the presenter of the radio program said they are planning a social media campain very soon! Please do endeavour to patake in this justice.
[/b]

Lalasticala please do the needful.
Re: The Kidnapped Girl Found In Emir Palace Is Stil Not Back Home by SafeDavid(m): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
embarassed
Re: The Kidnapped Girl Found In Emir Palace Is Stil Not Back Home by Nasa28(m): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
na to go protest against ....... :-Xna to go protest against .......

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Mosquitoes Are Considered To Be Romantic / 10 Reasons Why Women Between Age 25yrs To 60yrs Remains Single& Unmarried / He Used To Date My Friend, To Date Him Or Not To Date Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.