Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. (2401 Views)

Earn N1m In 30days Or Less With Mig Team / Ideas On What business To Invest on With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by dgsuccess: 2:10am On Aug 24, 2016
Fellow nairalanders. I need your great ideas as regards what to invest in with N1m. Somebody suggested cold room but I do not anything about it; how profitable it is considering the power state in this our country. Just recently, I closed a business that I invested over N1.9m in and for the two years that the business existed, I did not make any profit and that's why I have decided to come to this forum to seek better/experienced advice.

Any idea is highly welcome and appreciated. Please help a sister to avoid another bad investment. I look forward to your warmly assistance. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by iamSi(m): 4:14am On Aug 24, 2016
dgsuccess:
Fellow nairalanders. I need your great ideas as regards what to invest in with N1m. Somebody suggested cold room but I do not anything about it; how profitable it is considering the power state in this our country. Just recently, I closed a business that I invested over N1.9m in and for the two years that the business existed, I did not make any profit and that's why I have decided to come to this forum to seek better/experienced advice.

Any idea is highly welcome and appreciated. Please help a sister to avoid another bad investment. I look forward to your warmly assistance. Thanks.

location?
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by AroOkigbo(m): 5:39am On Aug 24, 2016
iamSi:

location?
Plus what do you have on ground- fenced land, hobbies, field of study, etc

Poultry, fish/pig/snail farming may be area you can look into.
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by mrsage(m): 7:39am On Aug 24, 2016
Invest in transport. If you are in Lagos or Abuja, buy a 2006 vehicle and join uber.

Good business
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by kaltonga: 9:32am On Aug 24, 2016
dgsuccess:

are you willing to go into a partnership business? well, if you are interested you let me know.cos my boss is looking for who to co invest with him over a vendors licence he secured with a major telecom firm for the supply of diesel to there various outlets and masts in d southern region.due to the challenges of capital to meet up the numerous demands,we are looking for investors.i can asure u that this is an investment that you will never regret.
whatsap me if you are interested for further details and explanations 08036565217
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by dgsuccess: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2016
AroOkigbo:

Plus what do you have on ground- fenced land, hobbies, field of study, etc

Poultry, fish/pig/snail farming may be area you can look into.

I stay around Ketu in Lagos but I do not have any land close-by. The ones I have are not developed at all, still bushes.
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by dgsuccess: 9:53am On Aug 24, 2016
mrsage:
Invest in transport. If you are in Lagos or Abuja, buy a 2006 vehicle and join uber.

Good business

Thanks so much but I do not have a thing for transportation biz, that's coming from a bad experience.
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by damlax: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2016
A social network
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by Oluwaiye2016: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2016
This business opportunity is for all fund manager and portfolio's investors, due to the present economy recession i advise you all to place your funds by transferring your investment risks to Rosabon financial services and be very sure of your returns on investments at maturity. Rosabon is a financial company licensed by the central bank of Nigeria to carry out financial services. We have been operating in the past 23years and still waxing strong.
This gives you an opportunity of investing your fund in an interest yielding account in Rosabon financial services called (RTN) pending when the economy will stabilize, as you know fix market and capital market keep going down interns of your returns on investments due to this uncertainties in those markets presently and as a fund manager you need to protect your fund in an investment that guaranty you good returns on your investment and security of your funds. The tenor for (RTN) investment is within 90 days, 120 days, 180 days and 365 days. Our interest rate ranges from 12¬¬¬¬¬¬- 16%. The rate depends on the tenor.
At the maturity periods you can decide to roll-over your principal placement and be paid your interest, it actually depend on your request at
Maturity.
HOW CAN I OPEN THIS ACCOUNT
The requirement to open this account are: utility bill( LAWMA or
NEPA bill) identity card (voter’s card, driving license or National ID
card) and a passport photograph.
For more enquires; visit us at 32, Montgomery road, yaba Lagos.
www.rosabon-finance.com.
Tresaury officer,
Whatapp –0—8—1—0-8—3--5--4--5--0--3-
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by dgsuccess: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
paradoxy:
yam supply business. Very profitable around this time of year. Check my signature for number and get in touch with me for details.

Thanks Oluwaiye2016.
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by Emempaul(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
Read, understand ask any questions and i ll reply www.nairaland.com/3286335/ final-lap-cassava- farming-2016
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by Emempaul(m): 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
Its an investment plan of 8 to 9months with 200 % n above return on ur investment. No gimmicks no back door charges just straight forward plan for any questions call 08188860616 emempaul1985@gmail.com
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by TAGf(m): 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
The InMobi report found that the average mobile app revenue is under $6000 with 55 per cent of developers making $1000 per month. The average monthly per-app revenue ranges from $5000 to $11,000 depending on the platform. Indie developers make around $1500 per month while large studio’s revenues can reach $44,000 over that same period.
Here’s the breakdown of the average monthly revenue per app for each major operating systems:
Android: $4,900
iOS: $8,100
Windows Phone: $11,400
All of this depends on the amount of users in an app predominantly an app will need about a hundred active users averagely to generate profit depending on how profit is generated. The are basically three ways revenue is made from an app. 1 by advert placements. 2 directly selling the app to users. And 3 in app purchases. A very important factor that determines the success of an app is publicity. Without that it will not reach its well deserved users. Another factor that also determine success is what the app offers in terms of function. Especially innovative apps. Will users want to keep using it and even get addicted? Or leave after the first trial. I have lots of amazing apps for investors that will keep the users coming back with a good publicity campaign plan.08162558451
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by Reff(f): 12:30am On Aug 25, 2016
I hope you get something good. Things are so hard nowadays, so make sure it is something sustainable

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by Millz404(m): 1:59am On Aug 25, 2016
dgsuccess:

I have a frozen food/cold room business plan, watsapp me 08117339418
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by Basii: 6:26am On Aug 25, 2016
dgsuccess:

check my profile, recent posts and topics and then contact me if you are interested in the investment. Funds will be in your own account in a regulated forex broker and segregated from the broker's funds giving you 100 % control of withdrawal and deposit to your account. I can only trade for you but can't withdraw from your account. Call 07086435413
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by nwarosa: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
Pm me so i can email you an investment presentation.
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by dgsuccess: 5:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
nwarosa:
Pm me so i can email you an investment presentation.
Pls send to keneagba1@outlook.com.
Thanks
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
dgsuccess:

If you wanna make more money like me, WhatsApp me on 08188417481
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by nwarosa: 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
dgsuccess:

Pls send to keneagba1@outlook.com.
Thanks
Sent.
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by gemini6228: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2016
Deejacy2:
If you wanna make more money like me, WhatsApp me on 08188417481
Okay. Will do
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by omohoneyland(m): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
Come To Epe To Invest In Weekly Magazine. I Am Very Sure It Is Going To Be Profitable. U Can Come To Do Us Research.
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by marv1: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
dgsuccess:

I have a business idea u can invest into that pays u 20% monthly. With 1M the capital will become doubled after 5months. 100% REAL AND VERIFIABLE. I can swear with anything. Some people are already making that amount in a month. U must pay me #50k before i give the info but if u did not get 20% of ur money after 30days or 100% of ur money after 5months, i will pay u back #100k and u can still withdraw ur whole capital any time. Hit me 0.8.0.9.6.6.1.5.0.7.7. If only u are serious. We meet at our office.
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by dgsuccess: 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
marv1:
I have a business idea u can invest into that pays u 20% monthly. With 1M the capital will become doubled after 5months. 100% REAL AND VERIFIABLE. I can swear with anything. Some people are already making that amount in a month. U must pay me #50k before i give the info but if u did not get 20% of ur money after 30days or 100% of ur money after 5months, i will pay u back #100k and u can still withdraw ur whole capital any time. Hit me 0.8.0.9.6.6.1.5.0.7.7. If only u are serious. We meet at our office.
Good to hear. What type of business is that please?
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by dgsuccess: 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
damlax:
A social network
Do you have anyone in mind please?
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by TAGf(m): 4:36am On Aug 31, 2016
I have a business idea that could give you 30 percent of your investment and increases as our customer base increases monthly .the capital involved is 500k,so you can still invest the other half into something lucrative. whatapp me on 08162448451.
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by marv1: 5:32am On Aug 31, 2016
dgsuccess:

Good to hear. What type of business is that please?
. I am not here for frivolities but business. Hit my digits. Not everyone is under the spell of recession. I mean every word i said. Ur capital is SAFE and SECURE in our biz. NOTE Pls it not money doubler, hyip scam or get rich quick biz but LEGIT biz. If after a week or a month u are not satisfied with 20% profits. U can withdraw ur capital with ur profits so far at a snap. SHALOM.
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by damlax: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2016
dgsuccess:

Do you have anyone in mind please?
Am building mine
Re: Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In. by buzor21(m): 11:03am On Sep 01, 2016
dgsuccess:

drop your email please i have a proposal for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#MMM Has Kept To Their Word. Payment Confirmed / Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland / Olymp Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.