Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

#MMM Has Kept To Their Word. Payment Confirmed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / #MMM Has Kept To Their Word. Payment Confirmed (2401 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Good news: MMM Has fully Released 2016 Mavros / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#MMM Has Kept To Their Word. Payment Confirmed by godfrey01(m): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
To all the haters of MMM Nigeria, this is to inform you that MMM has paid and will keep paying, now I can provide help again with my spare cash.. if you are still doubting the authencity, the screenshot should convince you and please don't ask for my bank alert as it is private to me... check the date on the screentshot.. MMM all the way....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #MMM Has Kept To Their Word. Payment Confirmed by SuperSuave(m): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
God don dey shame them one by one! Enemies of progress, una fada!

Seun and all anti mmm mods and OPs on nl take this

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: #MMM Has Kept To Their Word. Payment Confirmed by shutto: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Good move

1 Like

Re: #MMM Has Kept To Their Word. Payment Confirmed by madri4u: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
Has mmm opened all mavro account for GH?..seems alot of people's account have not been opened?
Re: #MMM Has Kept To Their Word. Payment Confirmed by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
the best is yet to come
madri4u:
Has mmm opened all mavro account for GH?..seems alot of people's account have not been opened?

In Sey Law's voice

are you new here? when did you join us?

you didnt read the news on your PO abi?
Re: #MMM Has Kept To Their Word. Payment Confirmed by fiftynaira(m): 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
goldbim come make we do mmm
Re: #MMM Has Kept To Their Word. Payment Confirmed by Spyde(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
godfrey01:
To all the haters of MMM Nigeria, this is to inform you that MMM has paid and will keep paying, now I can provide help again with my spare cash.. if you are still doubting the authencity, the screenshot should convince you and please don't ask for my bank alert as it is private to me... check the date on the screentshot.. MMM all the way....

pls am just curious, did u change d currency on d setting page from bitcoin to naira, cos mine currently is on bitcoin
Re: #MMM Has Kept To Their Word. Payment Confirmed by godfrey01(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Spyde:

pls am just curious, did u change d currency on d setting page from bitcoin to naira, cos mine currently is on bitcoin

no changes.. i use naira account.. and thats my 9ja bank acount... you are given two optionss to choose from..that is the account you provided during the registration.... so don't temper with your account settings.. if yours is showing mavro not available, just be patient it will be available..
Re: #MMM Has Kept To Their Word. Payment Confirmed by bamangar: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Kikikiki

Re: #MMM Has Kept To Their Word. Payment Confirmed by xykms101: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
godfrey01:

hehehehe ... keep mumuing them.
Re: #MMM Has Kept To Their Word. Payment Confirmed by goldbim(f): 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
fiftynaira:
goldbim come make we do mmm
lol..swerie,i'm doing o.tho I'm having issues trying to GH talk more of getting matched..i can only hope all will be well latest month end.
Re: #MMM Has Kept To Their Word. Payment Confirmed by anigbajumo(m): 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Fuvk da haterz, people are paying their order...
Re: #MMM Has Kept To Their Word. Payment Confirmed by edibless0(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
I love ❤ MMM.....How you?
Re: #MMM Has Kept To Their Word. Payment Confirmed by fiftynaira(m): 7:15am On Jan 17, 2017
goldbim:
lol..swerie,i'm doing o.tho I'm having issues trying to GH talk more of getting matched..i can only hope all will be well latest month end.

Same here
Re: #MMM Has Kept To Their Word. Payment Confirmed by rekeson: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2017
Those telling you to quit MMM have no solution to ur financial problems, they can't give u a job, they can't provide you accommodation, and they don't care if u live or die.

U can chose to listen to them and die in penury, or come onboard so that mmm can rob Peter to pay u, and rob u to pay somebody else. In the end money will circulate round we participants...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland / Olymp Trade / Looking For A Business To Invest N1m In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.