Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,513 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program (106853 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Graduate Trainee 2018 Aptitude Test / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment / IPI Powertech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by anipad(m): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
veronica23:
Lol, very funny test. I ws just holding my calculator lyk a zombie all tru cheesy..
Stanbic, Very wicked pipo angry, they made the first set of quest d toughest, so that one will waste enof time n prolly neva get to the last set- d easy part

Exactly. Toughness of the first set of questions made me glide down to the end and started there. Truly wicked people.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by effwhy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
what concerns me about GMD, CEO, PA...and their cars' colour..well did ma best in the test sha......again most interested part is the triplets....TEMI, TOMI and TOBI...the answer is Uncertain...incase you are just going in for the test
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ekwe1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
oladiran2:
that will result to multiple doing and automatic disqualification which was clearly stated in instructions

Well I don't know but God made my brother available when I was carrying out the test so he was reading and I was writing the info. By the way if you log in again... I don't know if you will go back to filling the data.

Why not send a mail to the email address provided for clarification.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ekwe1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
WHO WAS ABLE TO FINISH THE QUESTIONS!!!!!
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by oladiran2(m): 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
not only you alone bro, had to tick all first randomly so i can finish atleast and then went back to start cross checking
ekwe1:
At a point I ignored the passage and was going through the question first. Those emeka is younger than Paul can be confusing when time is on your neck.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by bukkielee(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
ekwe1:
WHO WAS ABLE TO FINISH THE QUESTIONS!!!!!
i didn't even complete half
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Osinitu(m): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
Mehnnnnn.....................Time was so short, thank God I quickly moved down when i discovered I was taking much time to figure out the first questions..... twas interesting though, I think I did roughly 20 questions guessed some, it's in God's hands now....
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Pemm: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
i think it's best to start at the beginning and half way through just go to the ending because the questions their are easier and faster to answer than the others.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Pemm: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
that way you'll be able to answer more questions.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by tundejoel1990: 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
oladiran2:
that will result to multiple doing and automatic disqualification which was clearly stated in instructions
Bros wen dy loged me out I didn't log in again ooo...bt ii wasn't sent any messsage llike dat guy own after dey loged mme out
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Morayoor(f): 2:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
i know one answer was uncertain cant just remember which one it was reminmd me of their question again abeg cause i don forget now
effwhy:
what concerns me about GMD, CEO, PA...and their cars' colour..well did ma best in the test sha......again most interested part is the triplets....TEMI, TOMI and TOBI...the answer is Uncertain...incase you are just going in for the test
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Tobbey(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
Mehn. The test hard.. No time
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by oladiran2(m): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
had to avoid that been used to cbt in skul, ticked everything randomly and came back to start cross checking.i trust God to perfect what he has surely started
bukkielee:
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by geco888(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
I attempted 28/29 questions der.. I reckon I should get more than half of d questions since after number 10, the questions became easier
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ekwe1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
I had my brother with me... We went thru d one we can and guessed some especially that part of laundry. The names used to ask the questions was different for me own. I weak.

God only can help us.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ekwe1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
geco888:
I attempted 28/29 questions der.. I reckon I should get more than half of d questions since after number 10, the questions became easier

Boss no bet ur money on it. Just allowit be. Person we guess sef can beat ur scores.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by effwhy(m): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
I do remember questions when i know the answers....12 inches, 27 inches, 44 inches, 65 inches..Tasha and other towns like that located on coastal plains, valley, desert, forest and mountains, the cities in forest experiences most rainfall while the one in the desert receives least....may be this wil help if you can goggle search before going for the test

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by MOFAZIT: 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
this is bad oooooo
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by effwhy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
the exact question is on this link www.indiabix.com › Logical Reasoning › Logical Games...mark yourself oooooooooo

5 Likes

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by paulbets: 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
Honestly the assessment was unnecessarily difficult given the time constraint. I also think that each question will carry different point, or maybe it was there way of wasting ones time.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Morayoor(f): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
bukkie stop complaining God would see us through in Jesus name
bukkielee:

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by NoniC: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
effwhy:
the exact question is on this link www.indiabix.com › Logical Reasoning › Logical Games...mark yourself oooooooooo

@effwhy if only i had been patient for 20 more mis, i would have passed everything. Damn
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by bukkielee(m): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
Morayoor:
bukkie stop complaining God would see us through in Jesus name
Amen oooooo
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by anipad(m): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
effwhy:

Did you set the questions?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Yeenkarr: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
There was something on local government n what they wanted to use money for. ..It was the only question on maths....
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Yeenkarr: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
There was a question abt local govt n how much they had to spent..it was the only question on maths.....not hard....you just have to think very fast...as in fast...I dint finish too though
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by mayoor15(m): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
Oblang:

Link enter and u still get time to type on NL. Anyways how was it?
bro..didn't do it immediately....na strong thing o
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by paulbets: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
They lifted the questions from this your site; however in other to make it look sound Nigerian, they made so many mistakes and used different names, data and incomplete details.. for different questions. That's why we got questions that are not related with answer options.. and even questions that are not complete... like the 7 billion budget question where they failed to give exact figure for agricultural subsidies.
effwhy:

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by tundejoel1990: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
did anyone get any message after login out
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Stevostical(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
Abasi Mbok! shocked The questions no be am considering the time but thankfully i stopped trying to decode some of those logical questions and moved on, all in all, the later part were better and thank God i completed the test. some of those logical are uncertain etc. In fact the test fit give person headache cheesy All in all it was altogether a nice experience. Thank God i did it on system. If you're yet to take yours best of luck and try to complete the latter questions as its way easier. Cheer!!!

**singing Jesus Takes The Wheel** by Gospel Trekkers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

Check if you are Shortlisted On Immigration Recruitment / IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.