Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program (106947 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Graduate Trainee 2018 Aptitude Test / Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment / IPI Powertech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Bigmex: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
i have been worried since i finished cos in my own case, as the countdown timer was close to running out, my internet connection froze up
i waited for a while to see the feedback message but, it didnt come up. so i decided to refresh the assessment page and then i was presented with the login page again but i didnt login cos they said only one attempt. so guys am wondering if my responses were recorded and submitted, if not all but at least some?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by mayoor15(m): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
From my point of view, we were much, only way to reduce the number was a crazy test like this, but don't be surprised that those who scale through will meet a real SHL test, numeracy and verbal during the interviews.... We can only hope and pray to be among but to be candid, that test ehn....
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by olagunjumariah: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
But to say the pure truth: is there ever a way somebody can confidently say he/she did well in this kind of test considering the time constraint and all?
I just could not think!
My hands were clicking answers but brain was just in a pause mode.
I must suspect foul play o if i go dy hear say persn get 20/29
Hmmmmmmm......
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Morayoor(f): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
lol
olagunjumariah:
But to say the pure truth: is there ever a way somebody can confidently say he/she did well in this kind of test considering the time constraint and all?
I just could not think!
Hmmmmmmm......
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Djdimeji: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=ekwe1 post=50308442]

U don use the link scale thru na... I can fee ur joy from here. [/qu

The battle ain't for the strong bruh, only God shows mercy. The stuff timed out on me tho.
Comments about the delayed link was wah my post was for that's all.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
Morayoor:
lol
I was in question 10 wen my time elapsed...
I regret using pc, it would hv bn beta n faster with android...
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Bigmex: 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
i have been worried since i finished cos in my own case, as the countdown timer was close to running out, my internet connection froze up
i waited for a while to see the feedback message but, it didnt come up. so i decided to refresh the assessment page and then i was presented with the login page again but i didnt login cos they said only one attempt. so guys am wondering if my responses were recorded and submitted, if not all but at least some?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Tobeychi(m): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bigmex:
Same thing happenned to me.. Real pissed right now.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Bigmex: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
who else experienced this issue...am just wondering if my responses has been recorded
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Oblang(m): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
ekwe1:
It was really amazing tho.... It's up to my God now. And by the way the test has so much instructions to disturb one. I almost gave up.

A particular question was not relating in anyway to the names dey used in the passage. It's all God finally.

That's true o.its a different question from the comprehension. I no just pick any answer..
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Bigmex: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2016
am just wondering if waiting for the feedback which i didnt get means my reeponses have been recorded, maybe i can retake the assessment again
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by tundejoel1990: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Bigmex:
am just wondering if waiting for the feedback which i didnt get means my reeponses have been recorded, maybe i can retake the assessment again
. boss I didn't get feedbcck too after I was loged out.....so make we just chilll til ressult ccum out
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by tundejoel1990: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
tundejoel1990:
. boss I didn't get feedbcck too after I was loged out.....so make we just chilll til ressult ccum out
if it's God's wissh for us to sscale Tru we would so let's chilll nd hope in jah...stay blesed bro
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ruthieo(f): 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
who knows their pay sef ?
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by zekiel(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
Who are those saying there are 29 questions. I counted 32 o... because the time started counting down while I was filling my Name, Email and fone no again...

Addiionally, for the house chores part, I think there is a mix up because I could not relate the names in thr questions with the ones in the reading... plus the webpage closed on me when I had 1:27 more... All is well though. wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by zekiel(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
ruthieo:
who knows their pay sef ?

lol... funny u.. u flew from "who knows d interview questions, stages of interview, evaluation criteria, medicals, resumption date, etc" to pay...lol.

hahahahaha
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Yeenkarr: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
zekiel:

lol... funny u.. u flew from "who knows d interview questions, stages of interview, evaluation criteria, medicals, resumption date, etc" to pay...lol.

hahahahaha
Shey..This is the first stage of the Three stage assessment process....remaining two more...you dey tlk salary....lol
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by mayoor15(m): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
In the meantime, while we eagerly await our results, while not let us rush to jobzilla.com like a guy posted earlier and let try our luck with etisalat, my brothers and sisters..it is not over until we win, we must win the war against unemployment, be it through stanbic or other companies but the struggle continues

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by fortunechibuzor: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
zekiel:
Who are those saying there are 29 questions. I counted 32 o... because the time started counting down while I was filling my Name, Email and fone no again...

Addiionally, for the house chores part, I think there is a mix up because I could not relate the names in thr questions with the ones in the reading... plus the webpage closed on me when I had 1:27 more... All is well though. wishing you all the best.

Yea mine closed at about 1:30
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ruthieo(f): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
zekiel:

hahahahaha

na u sabi me I know why I dey ask tho
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ruthieo(f): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
hemartin where art thou? u mailed me sorry am unable to mail back
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ayodot123(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
Gaxx01:

Lol and i jumped on my feet oo

Were you able to write the test online
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Gaxx01(m): 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
ayodot123:

Were you able to write the test online

Yeaa
U
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Morayoor(f): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2016
mmmmm a friend of mine finished his own in 15mins and still had extra time to crossheck I believe the guy cause he his smart
olagunjumariah:
I just could not think!
Hmmmmmmm......
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by tundejoel1990: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2016
Morayoor:
mmmmm a friend of mine finished his own in 15mins and still had extra time to crossheck I believe the guy cause he his smart
til ressullt cums out....b4 wee go knw

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by mcpat(m): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2016
olagunjumariah:
I just could not think!
Hmmmmmmm......

I finished with 6 mins to go, although i did not do the mopping and sweeping questions since the names in the scenario and questions didnt tally. In all i think being relaxed was the key, those questions were quite cheap and i am not a very smart person.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by zekiel(m): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2016
Good morning people... any invite for the next stage yet?...lol.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Morayoor(f): 9:20am On Oct 19, 2016
na true sha
tundejoel1990:
til ressullt cums out....b4 wee go knw
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Morayoor(f): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2016
hmmmmmmmm am happy for u sha I wish I did everything thnk I stopped in question 20 or less
mcpat:

I finished with 6 mins to go, although i did not do the mopping and sweeping questions since the names in the scenario and questions didnt tally. In all i think being relaxed was the key, those questions were quite cheap and i am not a very smart person.
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by Longman6(m): 9:37am On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by benebaby77: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
Re: Fresh Nationwide Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program by ekwe1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
Have they started ni.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply)

Check if you are Shortlisted On Immigration Recruitment / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) / IHS TOWERS Massive Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.