Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) (51264 Views)

Eiye Cultist Shot Dead In Delta Over Mobile Phone (Graphic Photo) / Brother Of Top Eiye Cultist In Lagos Accused Of Killing A Young Man. Photos / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2016
Hm

1 Like

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Rick9(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2016
Fryzi:
I heard their fight is on just after the last fight involving d Eiye confraternity n d in may dis year dat took d life of ma close n childhood friend... Buh which one be Movement cult members again?
A**
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by JesusmyGod1: 9:11am On Aug 27, 2016
Becina:
Useless Children,say no to cultist it doesn't pay una no gree, now look at you now.
why?
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2016
mokaflex:
Not a Ju and will never be. Still sailing rgdly to kantata

I feel bad for your family lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by justicejay(m): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2016
If you wanna eat with the devil, get a long spoon
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Vincent41(m): 9:14am On Aug 27, 2016
tyson99:
I hate anything cult

taaaa comot here,e dey sweet die eeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Femich18(m): 9:14am On Aug 27, 2016
HRich:
Cultism doesn't pay, stop it today,

Your parents sent you to school to study and become something in life not for you to die like chicken
No need telling them because they will still not listen

1 Like

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 27, 2016
mokaflex:
Ju. I'm already in the land of the dead. So nothing new

thumbs up(weldone) grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by satowind(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2016
Animals creating problems for there parents... Anyway am not surprise we are living in a zoo.

But dat none of my biz
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2016
satowind:
Animals creating problems for there parents... Anyway am not surprise we are living in a zoo.

But dat none of my biz
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2016
Atleast e dey help reduce our teeming population

1 Like

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2016
I wonder why adults they behave like children... . Who Cult Don Help?
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by abumeinben(m): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2016
So cultists self dey cross
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Anabel(f): 9:20am On Aug 27, 2016
Imagine!
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2016
It's even good they're killing themselves and not innocent people. Foolish youths.
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 27, 2016
coolkris:
One of the reasons Why am joining Nigerian army after nysc
to be killed by boko haram? find office job abeg undecided

4 Likes

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by xreal: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2016
DesChyko:
And even the second one is a married man??

So much for priotities.

GONE TOO SOON

u never hear of baby mama/papa.

Not everyone who's got a child/children is married.

2 Likes

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Jews go read ur story for FP one day
Na those wey go come type RIP i dey pity
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by columbus007(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2016
What does it profit undecided
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by MissingBudget: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2016
Good
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Vokians(m): 9:30am On Aug 27, 2016
SHUN CULTISM it pays no good.

1 Like

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Jozebrain(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2016
Up Ayee sai your ship rugged
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by famology(m): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
i schooled in edo state and never heard of movement cult or stagnant cult..huh
IT IS CALLED .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by atirolu(m): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2016
I represent Egbe omo ogun christ

Armless but loaded

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by toidflex(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2016
Ha for benin again,pls stop the killing and embrace peace cos after death from cultism you will still roast in hell for eternity. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2016
so why should this one concern us we have warned them enough let them cancel each other out...lazy and foolish set of people
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by pinkyz: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2016
I hate cultism... Foolish pple parading them selves in stupidity, claiming cultist while we the Jews are out there walking freely and making money.... Shun cultism today and accept JESUS

2 Likes

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by famology(m): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2016
famology:
IT IS CALLED .
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by rugged7(m): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2016
They exist.
It's code word for the "Africans"
Movement=Africans=Seven

Livefreeordieha:
i schooled in edo state and never heard of movement cult or stagnant cult..huh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by engrkaz(m): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2016
pyyxxaro:
I dedicate this FTC to all the Male and Female Jews in the House

Which one be * Movement cult * again

Or are you referring to the AFRICANS

Oshiomhole your boys have started # Election don reach

I REP BOYZ SCOUT undecided cry #
e be like say na aka ...since na Benin na dem dem...
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by rugged7(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2016
But even the Nigerian army have the same cultists ni...

coolkris:
One of the reasons Why am joining Nigerian army after nysc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) / Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari / Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.