Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) (51281 Views)

Eiye Cultist Shot Dead In Delta Over Mobile Phone (Graphic Photo) / Brother Of Top Eiye Cultist In Lagos Accused Of Killing A Young Man. Photos / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by BoneTackle: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2016
cultism is very rife in Edo state.

Let them rot in hell

1 Like

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:47am On Aug 27, 2016
ok duly noted..
famology:
IT IS CALLED .
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by ojnnaco(m): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2016
This is just the benefit of been a cultist and nothing more .
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by zukko(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
i schooled in edo state and never heard of movement cult or stagnant cult..huh
nbm* of
africa aka axemen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2016
Na so dem kill one eiye dude last month forhood shame to dem I no no wetin go make a sensible person carry cult for head
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:52am On Aug 27, 2016
na waooo many many acronyms...anyways since days of lucky igbinedion their rivalry has increased till date..infact lets even say since diz yeye democracy.
zukko:

nbm* of
africa aka axemen
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2016
This fellows probably read Angel O'Brian story and commented rip to him. only to meet dsame fate as his.
cultism doesn't pay itz endtime.
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2016
poweredcom:
Na so dem kill one eiye dude last month forhood shame to dem I no no wetin go make a sensible person carry cult for head
brother so u follow beht u no carry am for head?

2 Likes

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by HMZi: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Jews go read ur story for FP one day
gbam..i go even 'hit' ' like'
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Adex097: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2016
I used to think cultism was only rampant amongst youths, but my ideology changed when I got to Benin. undecided

Benin people and cultism be like 5&6.

3 Likes

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Dantee005(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2016
Lol..
Shey them be BIRD.. y them nor fit fly na... angry grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2016
Stupid people everywhere. Result of lack of proper training. Parents are to blame sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by IRobot7(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2016
Movement cult is the same thing as Blackaxe or Axemen. Those blackaxe boys are brutal oo.

1 Like

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by IceDude(m): 10:29am On Aug 27, 2016
2 less imbec!les to worry about....Bast@rds!
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by ugoconfidence(f): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2016
It doesn't pay
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by ediko5(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2016
Fryzi:
I heard their fight is on just after the last fight involving d Eiye confraternity n d in may dis year dat took d life of ma close n childhood friend... Buh which one be Movement cult members again?

. Aka Aye Axeman

The writer of this story will be an axeman for achronizing NBM movement cult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by xreal: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2016
Wetin eiye dey find for BENIN?

Mtscheeeew
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by ikdiaro(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2016
they should continue. don't 4get God is watching.
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by lukasmuyiwa(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2016
all JoJo highly rugged...rest in the shoulder of eagle ...e ma shoko lu asha mo
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by 4reala(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2016
Fryzi:
I heard their fight is on just after the last fight involving d Eiye confraternity n d in may dis year dat took d life of ma close n childhood friend... Buh which one be Movement cult members again?
hmmm! So ur friend is a cultist, and u knw, and u cannot advice him to getout of such an evil practice. Na wa 2 u o
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Kassidy90(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2016
Minus 2...
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Wolf06: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2016
locosis007:
Benin.

When will "you" grow up. When will you realize that creating peace cost less than these incessant bloody rivalries and supremacy battle. When will it dawn on "you" that killing yourself reduce the human resource in your state and reduce staggeringly the outcome of development.

Benin.. SMH...
You got some nice writing skill fam
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2016
I went through the whole comments on this thread,nobody even typed RIP grin

What is the gain of Cultism when you will end up like ordinary animal killed on the streets?
them no go gree,I pray the ones threatening people on nairaland meets their waterloo too tongue

2 Likes

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2016
lukasmuyiwa:
all JoJo highly rugged...rest in the shoulder of eagle ...e ma shoko lu asha mo

weldone son of Jezebel from house of portipher...........very soon u will hit front page not positively but pro negative wink

1 Like

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by KELECHUKWU89: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2016
Good one!! Anoda one please... Hear something una wan hear...
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by mhizbukkie(f): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2016
Wl...dy got wah dy bargained for.
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by lukasmuyiwa(m): 11:46am On Aug 27, 2016
comradespade:

weldone son of Jezebel from house of portipher...........very soon u will hit front page not positively but pro negative wink
OK thank u
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2016
lukasmuyiwa:
OK thank u

no need to thank me..... :-
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by movic10: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mumu u go just die saraaaa,wetin you gain for the cult ewuuuuu[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Charly68: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
They joined cultism because of false confidence & security,kill & maim others in the name of power unknown to them that whatever you make happen to others God will make it happen to you in multiple folds. They act craftily but they have forgotten that nobody can beat the law of sowing & reaping Genesis 8:22 ( whatever you sow you will reap no matter how far you run as long as the earth remains nobody can alter this order .)
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Themandator: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
DesChyko:
And even the second one is a married man??

So much for priotities.

GONE TOO SOON

Maybe He carry am for head like Gala the or baby mama the things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lightning Strike Kills IMSU First-Year Student In Imo / Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) / Lawyer Who Killed Her Husband In Ibadan In Court (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.