Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis (3441 Views)

Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by alimat2(f): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2009
I think the problem xtains are having about their bible is lack of understanding about the language in whic the bible is being reveal to them, If xtians can take their time to study/learn the language they will properly be more informed about their god/bible/believe.

Xtians why dnt u learn the language called Hebrew for proper understanding of ur religion ??
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by Nezan(m): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2009
What matters is the truths that are contained therein the Bible. Not some concocted tales and plagiarized materials as contained in the koran.
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by noetic15(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2009
alimat 2:

I think the problem xtains are having about their bible is lack of understanding about the language in whic the bible is being reveal to them, If xtians can take their time to study/learn the language they will properly be more informed about their god/bible/believe.

Xtians why dnt u learn the language called Hebrew for proper understanding of your religion ??

and fortunately for xtians, it is an ignorantly delusive slave of allah that would help us understand the bible

make up ur mind. . . .first u claim the bible is "corrupt", now u are desperately trying to find mohammed in the bible
do u need any other confirmation that islam is a fraud?
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by olabowale(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2009
@Noetic15: « #34 on: Today at 01:59:47 PM »
and fortunately for xtians, it is an ignorantly delusive slave of allah that would help us understand the bible
Slave of Allah will help you undersatand the Bible, ignorantly delutional or not!

make up your mind. . . .first u claim the bible is "corrupt", now u are desperately trying to find mohammed in the bible
do u need any other confirmation that islam is a fraud?
Listen to this stubborn pseudo-englishman! You as christian should make up your mind, concerning the OT which you now relegated to a single line; thou shall love your God with all your heart, and your neighbors like yourself, is a complete iconoclastic overview/position aganst the OT itself, even though we read earlier that Jesus said that the OT laws and its prophets must not be obliterated and even a jot, as the smallest of the laws must remain active, warning whoever acts against this or encourages any to act against this, that person will shall be the least in heaven's kingdom! Your turning from Genesis to even Songs of Solomon, etc before the Gospel, to a mere one liner, is either you are saying the OT is not worth more than that one line, being acorrupt book, since a lot of wars were fought in it and its not all love and more love, but real human life and existence, or that the NT itself is corrupt for turning such a book to a single liner? This is why Quran is the moderate book, discarding all the fallacies while keeping the prestine truth of the books of the Children of Israel, in the Quran.

Noetic, disprove the argument we the Muslims are making agaisnt the authenticity of the Taurah, Sabur and Injil, with good reason. To say because we say the bible is corrupt, you therefore assume that everything is incorrect, is silly. Consider that when you chatted with me, you behaved like a pure gentleman, now to me, in your anger at me, you behave like a corrupt hardened man. You see how impure you arenow that you are corrupt, yet you are still a man, male, yoruba, human, nigerian, still noetic in England.

Now thats how you should look at the Bible; viewed through the Muslim's prizm! This does not even approach Muslims, less Islam as any thing fraudulent!
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by Nezan(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2009
. . . the simple argument is for muslims to provide that copy of the Bible that is not corrupted. When you accuse somebody, the burden of proof lies on you!

So tomorrow somebody will come and proclaim rubbish and we take him serious? No way!
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by littleb(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2009
Nezan:

. . . the simple argument is for muslims to provide that copy of the Bible that is not corrupted. When you accuse somebody, the burden of proof lies on you!

So tomorrow somebody will come and proclaim rubbish and we take him serious? No way!

When you read Quran from fatiha to Nazz, there is no reference to what is called bible. What Allah revealed is Torah reveal to Moses(AS) or injeel, the gospel of Jesus(AS. Tell me, in your bible, which book is Jesus Gospel and which book is Moses Torah. The relevant one which was first five books you acclaimed to be by Moses was never even by Moses coz it was third level info. When you read Quran, just reflect on the wording, it is direct from almighty through angel jibril to prophet Muhammad and that was all revelation before it, not a conjoined incoherent stories, contradictions and the likes. There are so much ample evidence to disregard bible as Gods words, despite some goods moral teachings, related prophetic stories and the likes. There are story books who teaches morals lessons as well, but a book like bible becme wretched when you bring it under authorship of God Almighty.
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by SOLAADETUNJI: 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2009
One thing is very plain:Xtians and Muslims are not worshiping the same God (or do I call it god?) How Can One God say Thou Shall not Kill and that same God support Killing in the name of Jihad.Surely One of these 2 religion is fake and fraudulent.Or what do you think?
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by SOLAADETUNJI: 12:18am On Oct 06, 2009
In all sincerity Islam seems to me to be the fraudulent religion.Okay,what about these:
#According to Sura 4:74, 9:5 and 9:29 Muslims are to slay (kill) non-Muslims
#Those who fight and die for Allah in Sura 52:17-20; 55:56-58; 55:70-74 and 56:37-38, will be rewarded with best fruits, rivers of vine, and 72 voluptuous fair virgin ladies in Heaven. Surely when the Muslims get to their own heaven there will still be polygamy and enjoyment of ladies!

There are many other facts.I will post them later
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by littleb(m): 12:20am On Oct 06, 2009
SOLA ADETUNJI:

One thing is very plain:Xtians and Muslims are not worshiping the same God (or do I call it god?) How Can One God say Thou Shall not Kill and that same God support Killing in the name of Jihad.Surely One of these 2 religion is fake and fraudulent.Or what do you think?

Sola Adetunji,

I recognise you by your name. A whole omo Adetunji. Which one is greater between Jesus and GOD? That is question for you, but before that, do you ever read Jesus started Jihad by ordered his enemies to be killed?
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by littleb(m): 12:24am On Oct 06, 2009
SOLA ADETUNJI:

In all sincerity Islam seems to me to be the fraudulent religion.Okay,what about these:
#According to Sura 4:74, 9:5 and 9:29 Muslims are to slay (kill) non-Muslims
#Those who fight and die for Allah in Sura 52:17-20; 55:56-58; 55:70-74 and 56:37-38, will be rewarded with best fruits, rivers of vine, and 72 voluptuous fair virgin ladies in Heaven. Surely when the Muslims get to their own heaven there will still be polygamy and enjoyment of ladies!

There are many other facts.I will post them later

I believ people would like to read more of your facts, but before that. Read through the forum, coz many of what you might think in mind might have been discussed.
YOu 're Welcome on board
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by Nezan(m): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2009
When you read Quran from fatiha to Nazz, there is no reference to what is called bible. What Allah revealed is Torah reveal to Moses(AS) or injeel, the gospel of Jesus(AS. Tell me, in your bible, which book is Jesus Gospel and which book is Moses Torah. The relevant one which was first five books you acclaimed to be by Moses was never even by Moses coz it was third level info. When you read Quran, just reflect on the wording, it is direct from almighty through angel jibril to prophet Muhammad and that was all revelation before it, not a conjoined incoherent stories, contradictions and the likes. There are so much ample evidence to disregard bible as Gods words, despite some goods moral teachings, related prophetic stories and the likes. There are story books who teaches morals lessons as well, but a book like bible becme wretched when you bring it under authorship of God Almighty.

See why I always say muslims are deluded? somebody sat, plagiarised/altered Biblical stories and added a spice of arabian fairytales and you want us to take him serious? not minding the bad morals exhibitted by him? he was paedophillic, murdered many people, robbed people, married over 30 wives etc.
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by noetic15(m): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic15: « #34 on: Today at 01:59:47 PM » Slave of Allah will help you undersatand the Bible, ignorantly delutional or not!

how can a slave of allah, who has no knowledge of the historical analogy of allah teach an xtian what the bible entails?. . . . . . . does it make any sense?. . . .how many muslims know the history of allah? how many muslims know that allah i a moon-god?

Listen to this stubborn pseudo-englishman! You as christian should make up your mind, concerning the OT which you now relegated to a single line; thou shall love your God with all your heart, and your neighbors like yourself, is a complete iconoclastic overview/position aganst the OT itself, even though we read earlier that Jesus said that the OT laws and its prophets must not be obliterated and even a jot, as the smallest of the laws must remain active, warning whoever acts against this or encourages any to act against this, that person will shall be the least in heaven's kingdom! Your turning from Genesis to even Songs of Solomon, etc before the Gospel, to a mere one liner, is either you are saying the OT is not worth more than that one line, being acorrupt book, since a lot of wars were fought in it and its not all love and more love, but real human life and existence, or that the NT itself is corrupt for turning such a book to a single liner? This is why Quran is the moderate book, discarding all the fallacies while keeping the prestine truth of the books of the Children of Israel, in the Quran.

Noetic, disprove the argument we the Muslims are making agaisnt the authenticity of the Taurah, Sabur and Injil, with good reason. To say because we say the bible is corrupt, you therefore assume that everything is incorrect, is silly. Consider that when you chatted with me, you behaved like a pure gentleman, now to me, in your anger at me, you behave like a corrupt hardened man. You see how impure you arenow that you are corrupt, yet you are still a man, male, yoruba, human, nigerian, still noetic in England.

Now thats how you should look at the Bible; viewed through the Muslim's prizm! This does not even approach Muslims, less Islam as any thing fraudulent!

1. you are the one that needs to make up ur mind. is the bible corrupt or not? if yes. . . where is the original version? and why are u trying to find mohammed's name in a corrupt book?
if no. . . . is it not obvious that muslims and xtians serve different persons?

2. there is NOTHING for me to prove or disprove. allah claims that the bible is corrupt. . . . . what EXACTLY is stopping allah from producing the original version?. . .I want to see it grin grin
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by alimat2(f): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2009
Nezan:

See why I always say muslims are deluded? somebody sat, plagiarised/altered Biblical stories and added a spice of arabian fairytales and you want us to take him serious? not minding the bad morals exhibitted by him? he was paedophillic, murdered many people, robbed people, married over 30 wives etc.

Thank God if u say smbody sat and rite the book, fine! Go and gather all the scientist, professors,scholars,pastors and etc of this world to sit and write a book like this if it will be so perfect like this book callled Koran!
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by Nezan(m): 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2009
@alimat; what credit will you give somebody who is accused of plagiarism? possibly a jail term!
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by olabowale(m): 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2009
But Nezan, what shall be thepayment of the liar who accused a purely devine revelation of plagiarism from versioned book that has no true Original? Shame and banishment? Accuser who can proof his accusation deserves a big shame!

In 1975, after Murtala Muhammad (ra) was murdered, Fela Anikulapo accused him before his death. I think a week or so before that brother was killed that Friday morning! The Supreme military council retroactively enacted a decree that whoever a public figure especially when he is dead must be able to proof his accusation, otherwise deserves a long prison sentence!

Somehow, they settled the situation of te accusation of Fela, otherwise he would have served a hard labored prison sentence! Your case, Nezan is very similar. Thank God there is no Islamic countryon earth at the moment in my view and you are not living in one anyhow, else you should be wearing metal bracelets just about now.
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by Arkison: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2009
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by Nezan(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2009
@olabowale, . . . . and thank God you are not living in an islamic country like iran, they would have turned you into suya for your anti-Ayatollah views wink
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by muhsin(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2009
@Nezan,

Must you comment on everything?
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by Nezan(m): 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2009
@Nezan,

Must you comment on everything?

Kettle calling pot black.
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by muhsin(m): 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2009
@Kettle Nezan,

LOL grin
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by focused123(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2009
@poster :

Wonders shall never end. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is no where in the bible or Torah that Muhammed was predicted. Muhammed is not the comforter.

Islam is a cult.

It was Ibn Khazem (1064) who was the first Muhammadan to charge that the Bible has been corrupted and falsified by the followers of Moses and Jesus. This charge was made in a last ditch and desperate effort to defend 'Islam' against Christianity because he came upon the many serious and unexplainable contradictions and differences between the Quran and the Bible.

Believing by faith that the Quran is true and incorruptible, Ibn Khazem had no choice but to come to the conclusion that then it must be the CURRENT Bible that is false and untrue especially since Muhammad instructed his followers to respect the Bible in the first place
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by Abuzola11(m): 12:49am On Nov 30, 2009
Oh ! What a goon, go to the vatican and see the oldest bible, muhammad name is written as ahmad as the comforter
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by No2Atheism(m): 12:52am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Oh ! What a goon, go to the vatican and see the oldest bible, muhammad name is written as ahmad as the comforter

- How did you see the bible
- When did the bible come into being.
- Ahmad the terrorist you mean . . . grin grin grin
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by Abuzola11(m): 12:56am On Nov 30, 2009
It is on record, your bible had undergo many changes as time goes, go to vatican and don't bother me
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by 0hsisi: 12:59am On Nov 30, 2009
sleek29,a Muslim who came to the saving Grace has done justice to this thread.
Need I say more.
It's amazing how these sons of the bondwoman tell us the Bible is corrupt yet they find Mohammed all over it's texts.
What a confused bunch.
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by 0hsisi: 1:01am On Nov 30, 2009
So, can Machmad signify Muhammad? Wise men allow that when one verse is in doubt it is justified to explain one passage of the Bible by another. The word machmad appears twelve more times in the Old Testament. Since Muslims are so intent on finding the name of Muhammad in the Hebrew word "machmad," it is important that they remain consistent. Therefore, we have printed these twelve prophetic verses below and leave it to you to ascertain whether they fit. Note that we have been consistent in now translating this word as the long-neglected "proper noun" which they claim it to be.
1 Kings 20:6: "Yet I will send my servants to thee tomorrow about this time, and they shall search thy house, and the houses of thy servants; and it shall be, [that] whatever is Muhammad in thy eyes, they shall take [it] in their hand, and carry [it] away."

2 Chronicles 36:19: "And they burnt the house of God, and broke down the wall of Jerusalem, and burnt all its palaces with fire, and destroyed all its Muhammad vessels."

Isaiah 64:11: "Our holy and our beautiful house, where our fathers praised thee, is burned with fire: and all our[b] Muhammad [/b] things are laid waste."

Lamentations 1:10: "The adversary hath spread out his hand upon all her Muhammad things: for she hath seen [that] the nations entered into her sanctuary, whom thou didst command [that] they should not enter into thy congregation."

Lamentations 1:11: "All her people sigh, they seek bread; they have given their Muhammad things for food to relieve the soul: see, O LORD, and consider; for I am become vile."

Lamentations 2:4: "He hath bent his bow like an enemy: he stood with his right hand as an adversary, and slew all [that were] Muhammad to the eye in the tabernacle of the daughter of Zion: he poured out his fury like fire."

Ezekiel 24:16: "Son of man, behold, I take away from thee the[b] Muhammad [/b] of thy eyes with a stroke: yet neither shalt thou mourn nor weep, neither shall thy tears run down."

Ezekiel 24:21: "Speak to the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will profane my sanctuary, the excellence of your strength, the Muhamma[d/b]dof your eyes, and that which your soul pitieth; and your sons and your daughters whom ye have left shall fall by the sword."

Ezekiel 24:25: "Also, thou son of man, [shall it] not [be] in the day when I take from them their strength, the joy of their glory, the [b]Muhammad
of their eyes, and that on which they set their minds, their sons and their daughters." Hosea 9:6: "For, lo, they are gone because of destruction: Egypt shall gather them up, Memphis shall bury them: the Muhammad [places] for their silver, nettles shall possess them: thorns [shall be] in their tabernacles."

Hosea 9:16: "Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay [even] the Muhammad [fruit] of their womb."

Joel 3:5: "Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my Muhammad things."

If this mutilation of Scripture seems to you ridiculous, it is meant to be as it shows the quality of the theory behind such an idea.

When taken to its logical conclusion it makes a mockery of Hebrew grammar. Why should an adjectival clause be translated a proper noun? Machmad already has a proper noun counterpart, but more closely related to the clause -- Chemdan (or Hemdan), the eldest son of Dishon of Anah the Horite. If machmad should have been written as a proper noun the author would have written Chemdan.

This claim is quite similar to the issue of the paraclete in the book of John (which we will refer to later). Many Muslims contend that it is another prophecy of Muhammad. Yet this prophecy in John 14 and 16 has been shown for what it is - a prophecy of the Spirit of God. We find it peculiar that Muslims will, in one text, base their claim on the meaning of one word at the expense of its pronunciation (paracletos versus periclytos) and yet with another text base their claim on the pronunciation of a single word at the expense of its meaning (desire versus praise)!

If these techniques of hermeneutics are just, then wouldn't it be quite in line to expect to find as a substitute for the word paracletos a prophet named "Perry Clinton," whose name really means "the desired one?" Absurd? Yes! That is the point. Using this technique one can conjure up a prophecy for nearly any prophet one happens to fancy, or even make up one on the whim.

Conversely, a Hindu could claim that in Sura 30:1, the word "al-rum" (for Romans), which can be written "Ram," must be referring to the Hindu God "Rama."

A further irony in this whole exercise is that Muhammad is not even the name which the prophet grew up with. According to Muslim tradition, in his youth Muhammad was called Amin, a common Arab name meaning "faithful, or trustworthy." Amin was his given name, a masculine form from the same root as his mother's name "Amina."

We understand the desire by Muslims to find any prophecy which will give credence to Muhammad, for without it Muhammad has no outside evidence to prove his prophethood. That then leaves the authority for the beliefs of over one billion Muslims hanging on the single testimony of just one finite man. We ask, however, that Muslims not twist or attack the scriptures in order to gain their own agenda. We are constantly amazed that Muslims should be at once both critics and stewards of the Holy Scriptures of Christians and Jews. It would be better to be of one mind.

If Muslims firmly believe the scriptures are inadequate then they should behave as such and abstain from picking and choosing what they like from what they deem a hopelessly inadequate book. We will not insult them for bravely allying with other enemies of the Bible. But it is hypocrisy to use data from a book they claim is crude and inferior to support an already illogical argument.

If we truly believe the scriptures and desire to find prophecies within them, then we need to read them all and learn with an open mind. We need to truly submit ourselves to the authoritative and COMPLETE teachings of Scripture as has been diligently preserved throughout the ages.

JESUS IS LORD

Classic summation
The area in red is the clincher
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by No2Atheism(m): 1:02am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola  1:

It is on record, your bible had undergo many changes as time goes, go to vatican and don't bother me

I would bother you since you were the one that mentioned it, hence you are insinuating that you know what you are talking about.

Hence assuming that you know what you are talking about, can you please tell us :

- How did you see the bible containing ahmad the comforter.

- Do muslims have a copy of it. . .

- When did the bible come into being.

- If muslims do not have a copy of it and did not see it . . .then how did you know that it says Ahmad the Comforter.

- If you cannot answer the above questions, does that not show to any reasonable person that you are just saying something ridiculous without evidence (aka lying)
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by Abuzola11(m): 1:19am On Nov 30, 2009
The catholics revealed the secret to us and we also have an ancient copy of the bible in syria and hadith, Quran also said so
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by No2Atheism(m): 1:56am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

The catholics revealed the secret to us and we also have an ancient copy of the bible in syria and hadith, Quran also said so

When did they reveal it .

Please show us a copy of it .

Where is it in syria.

Hadith and Quran are useless hence not acceptable as evidence . . .

Show us the copy that you have in syria that mentions ahmad. . .
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by Abuzola11(m): 1:59am On Nov 30, 2009
The copy in syria is in the museum, when you go ask the curator.

The catholic leaked the secret to us and not a documented one
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by No2Atheism(m): 2:07am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

The copy in syria is in the museum, when you go ask the curator.

The catholic leaked the secret to us and not a documented one

So it is now a secret . . . .haaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaabuahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamuaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Abuzola wan kill me o ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

------------------------------------------------------------

So does that mean you have not seen the copy yourself . . . since u claim its in a museum . . . .
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by Abuzola11(m): 2:13am On Nov 30, 2009
Anyway thats funny with the way you opened ur mouth wide,

i have seen the exact copy in a hadith that is the same with other ones i.e the vatican own and syria.

I have not been to syria and vatican to see it, till i go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conclusive Scholarly Opinions On ISIS / Sitting For Tahiya / Sunanul Fitrah (innate Practices)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.