Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets (41584 Views)

Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo / Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by bolataiwo(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
you guys do not know that these are for security reason as billionaire you will not want to expose yourself to this internet hackers by using internet base phone. Am talking as an expert in IT.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by Ajuma002(f): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lol..
who cares if he buys pure water phone
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
I like his style.

Warren Buffet style..

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by twilliamx(m): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
If it ain't broke don't fix
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
bolataiwo:
you guys do not know that these are for security reason as billionaire you will not want to expose yourself to this internet hackers by using internet base phone. Am talking as an expert in IT.

Correct...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by SafeDavid(m): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
My mentor.grin

I've actually seen him use one of those.

I hope those arguing with me the other day sees this.

cc Mrkels
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by brostheo(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
smh for people saying big man don't use expensive this,don't use expensive that. They said "old school" gadgets not his current ones..Were iPhones and tablets in existence then? go and check his current gadgets before you come on here to say thrash!

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by drake2(m): 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
Does he make calls? And what is he doing with 2 phones?
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by tunebob(m): 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
it looks good
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by Lexusgs430: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nokia 6230i, that is/was like an iphone 6s of today's regime
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by ibietela2(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2016
She should show us his IPAD and Laptop not these
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by skelewu404(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
uromicom:
who this man even help self .....abegi
hmmmn bad belle tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by Ghost447(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Very soon, nairaland will be posting people's unclothedness from their bathroom & toilet, pot of soup from the kitchen and people sleeping in their homes.
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by Ghost447(m): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2016
hilaomo:
GUY kill this hate and make good money biko!
Na you dey feed am?
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ghost447:
Na you dey feed am?
who call your name put this matter
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by kennynikky(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
Lol..
reach 2 laugh abt,while sum people r der running after latest infinix, latest apple product, latest gadget..
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by rhames(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
Another Warren Buffet
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by darmheee: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
Not by the fone you use;but the contacts on it.... wink
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by ayoolab: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
all na wash kmt
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by uromicom: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
skelewu404:
hmmmn bad belle tufiakwa

abegi which one be badbelle them join people wey spoil nigeria dangote otedola danjuma kalu dantata and all other billionaire them only care about them self so i dont give a jack if he use to own a nokia 3310 BARELU
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by Deepfreezer(m): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
He uses those phones cos of security and privacy. These phones doesn't have GPS, they ain't traceable.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by Viktor1983(m): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
MrOlihilistic:
Those gadgets made him who is he now.
not like iPhone 6+
thee that those phones of these days.
kids like
donebenedict
cutehector
saintsamuraii
jesusboiy
olina would be reading their books if there were/was not these new gadgets.

Nah! It's hard to Snoop on folks using these kinda phones, he's just being security conscious...
Coming from a man who recorded farouk lawani extorting him, not surprised.
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by lazinny(m): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
a billionaire, security wise... those phones can't easily be hacked , at least remotely. so don't see it as just living simple.
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by Tosignrule(m): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
Waow, just learn something, using flashy and big things is nothing, money in bank and at hand is d koko,
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by precious1967(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
pls where is lawan farouk? na wa o.
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by ojnnaco(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
admax:
When you are a billionaire people wouldn't be surprised if you use a $1million phone BUT when you are still struggling people will be surprised if they see you with a $1million phone!

Poorman - Buys expensive things to attract attention
Wealthy man - Buys very cheap things to attract attention
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by Marvinspeed(m): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
Phones like this are more safe, unlike the other new generation phones which are prone to hack/cloning.
This phone is more like a burner.
He's just "protecting" himself.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by babseg(m): 4:50am On Aug 25, 2016
Marvinspeed:
Phones like this are more safe, unlike the other new generation phones which are prone to hack/cloning.
This phone is more like a burner.
He's just "protecting" himself.

Please tell them. So many people on this thread are ignorant.
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by encrypt(m): 9:52am On Aug 25, 2016
This is obviously a throw back pic why can't y'all see that!

And y'all wonder why you don't get jobs or pass exams..
This! Right here that's why!
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by mrkels(m): 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
SafeDavid:
My mentor.grin

I've actually seen him use one of those.

I hope those arguing with me the other day sees this.

cc Mrkels

Lol...na him know...

How far? Any way of having a pep talk with mark in lag?
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by SafeDavid(m): 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
mrkels:

Lol...na him know...

How far? Any way of having a pep talk with mark in lag?
Zuckerberg?
Re: Femi Otedola And His 'Old School' Gadgets by mrkels(m): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
SafeDavid:

Zuckerberg?

Yer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GTBank's Internet Banking Services...totally OVER-HYPED! / Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC / My Experience In The Bank Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.