Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

A Voice Of Reason My Political Prophecies.... Share Yours - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Voice Of Reason My Political Prophecies.... Share Yours (320 Views)

APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election / A Season Of Political Prophecies / Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Voice Of Reason My Political Prophecies.... Share Yours by isnovic(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
Treachery begets treachery and many dooms to come.

From the hollow calleth the voice of reason.

Ye the falconers voice fainteth now.

The world has gone a whoring who shall reason with her; who shall redeem her, The south West.

Pray i tell thee, the signs in the stars O APC.

Pray i tell thee, when Venus will consummate her love with Mercury.

Pray I tell thee,when these groups of political discontent, strange bed fellows united to oust!!!

Political misfits heralding the signs of the star of David, Ye! of Freedom.

Of Pluto running away satisfied with her consuming lust for Saturn, the devil..... nay for fellow progressives has gone North.

Once again i say Pray, for the hour is now upon us. Ye the hour now is.

APC must rise above self, be counted and for once she will be responsible for all things that has goes wrong.

We will see how they stutter, maybe stammer for political reason.

How they fumble and stumble as they learn to walk the political tight rope of governance.

Howbeit the path reserved for political Gladiators, yes of Champions-

when the shout of Maximus...nay Sai Buhari The great deafens all reasoning.

A path, yes, reserved for the bravest of men with heart forged with the finest of steel of Nigeria hardship.

The Electorate have tasted blood, Ye until the four bloodmoons ceases they will not be satiated.

I wrote this in 2014, now am amazed about the accuracy.....@Lallastica over to you...put it on front page make people share their fears and hopes of the APC government before the elections and after.

We need to find consolation, discover our faults and learn to avoid a repeat.

(1) (Reply)

Another Look At The Man Goodluck Jonathan / Why Do We Tribalise Every Political Post All The Time (smathgate) / #edo2016: The Comrade Governor Is Leaving, Who’s Next? By Patrick Omoregie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.