Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup (31456 Views)

President Buhari Leaves For London With Governors Okezie Ikpeazu & Inuwa Yahaya / Obasanjo Goes For Medical Checkup In Bayelsa. See How Much He Paid. / Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 07, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari will leave Abuja tomorrow for a medical checkup in London, He will be away for four days, back in Abuja on Saturday, May 12.

As shared on his official Facebook page;
"I will be traveling to the United Kingdom tomorrow, to see my doctor, at his request. Will be away for four days; back in Abuja on Saturday, May 12. The Presidency has issued a statement to this effect. I look forward to my 2-day State Visit to Jigawa State on Monday and Tuesday next week, upon my return."

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/05/07/president-buhari-to-leave-for-london/

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by itsobasi: 9:30pm On May 07, 2018
Make it be as you talk

four days be four days

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Sammilisticsam: 9:47pm On May 07, 2018
Hmmm
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by nextstep(m): 9:47pm On May 07, 2018
Cheers, and safe journey!
Feel free to stay 4 months... the rats have been missing their office grin

287 Likes 20 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Lexusgs430: 9:47pm On May 07, 2018
Again? Why did he not see his Doctor during his commonwealth engagement(the infamous implied lazy speech)?
Simply because he is not personally funding this largesse.....

183 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 07, 2018
Na wao.

How did we get here with this man?

Am sure even his ardent fans are beginning to get disappointed in him with the way he tours UK seeking medical help.

Buhari was truly a mistake.

I have my PVC sha
My only fear now is that he'll still win.
Cos Atiku Abubakar is not and will never be an option. Any body aside Buhari and Atiku is getting my vote.

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by abike12(f): 9:48pm On May 07, 2018
smh. get your pvc and vote for a younger president

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by xynerise: 9:48pm On May 07, 2018
Here we go again undecided

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Abeyjide: 9:48pm On May 07, 2018
bubu why not do that immediately you left usa for UK because of technical issue, you wasting tax payers money

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by VampireeM(f): 9:48pm On May 07, 2018
Shame on the Vegetable called PMB sincerely! You are the president and the commander in chief who has the authority to make a significant change in Nigeria health sector but NO that's not a priority to your govt instead you shameless use taxpayers money to go treat yourself and your disease stricken body abroad, meanwhile millions of Nigerians die daily due to no access to good health facilities.
Can we ever get it right in this cursed country? Anybody voting/canvassing for votes for PMB in 2019 for second term needs to be locked up in a mental facility. angry

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by san316(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2018
Where. The real technical flyover

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 07, 2018
Safe trip mr president

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Kanta89(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2018
This my man no de tire?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2018
Wetin we go do you if you stay pass 4 days?

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by gerrardomendes(m): 9:49pm On May 07, 2018
This is getting serious

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Amirullaha(m): 9:49pm On May 07, 2018
Voting a young president does not stop him from getting sick!!!
What we need is someone who can steer the country out of the current mess it's currently facing...
We need to get bubu replaced with a capable person not necessary a young person!!!
#PVC_LOADED!!!
abike12:

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 07, 2018
Oshey traveller, let him buy bread for us.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by naijapage(f): 9:49pm On May 07, 2018
cool
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by omocalabar(m): 9:49pm On May 07, 2018
I just came to drop this...that's all

102 Likes 14 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by temitofa(m): 9:49pm On May 07, 2018
With all these, he still want second term. He wan die for our neck bah? No,e no go be. Back to Daura next year.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:49pm On May 07, 2018
I wanted to wish to mugu called Buhari RIP but my inner mind told me this man could be your father.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Iscoflexxman: 9:49pm On May 07, 2018
Yinmu..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Julia345(f): 9:49pm On May 07, 2018
Instead of u to take ur time and take proper care of ur health, ur going for 5th term again...

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Barthley: 9:49pm On May 07, 2018
Sick President, Sick country!

17 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by carpmam: 9:49pm On May 07, 2018
Our celebrity president have spoken

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:49pm On May 07, 2018
abike12:
grin

What is the assurance that if you vote in a younger president, he wont from time to time, take some days off to go and enjoy Pizza in ghana with a random lady, like Nnamdi Kanu

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by badmrkt(m): 9:49pm On May 07, 2018
May he not... again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by mantosa(m): 9:50pm On May 07, 2018
Anyone who works in the presidency here should please advise PMB's aides to stop lying. Jeez!!

First he went 10 days ahead for an event in the UK

From the US, he stopped for 2 days technical stopover in UK

Few days later, his doctors are inviting him to the UK. To do what exactly? Doctors who would advise against a frequent back to back intercontinental flights.

Inviting you to do what? To see your face? You were in the UK twice in the last 2 months and they couldn't see you then?

Stop talking Nigerians as fools please. Damn!!!!!!

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by gurunlocker: 9:50pm On May 07, 2018
Lol... That's nothing of surprise anymore. In fact he should be presiding over the country from UK....

I think he only came home last week because the media cry out that he is yet to be in country after leaving US two days earlier.

Tax payers money will still be used to sponsor the president health for another 4 years.

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by younggerrard(m): 9:50pm On May 07, 2018
travels more than "will Traveller"... anyways na u sabi

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by kolafolabi(m): 9:50pm On May 07, 2018
Story story

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crisis: Tension In Jos, Many Killed / Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada / Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.