Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

How To Know If A Man Is Serious With You In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Man Is Serious With You In A Relationship (1457 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Man Is Serious With You In A Relationship by ademega(m): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
HOW TO KNOW IF A MAN IS SERIOUS WITH YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP

Many people are actually confused to know if a guy is really serious about a relationship. In the process of trying to stabilize and find a root to a relationship , ladies give their body ,money ,time and so many precious things and what happened at the end of the day ? Your guess is as good as mine .
I have a solution here. This solution worked against me actually cheesy cheesy. It’s a long story for another day, but in short , I was dating this girl and she demanded for my permission to tell our pastor but I told her to wait a little bit . After so many months, she went ahead to inform our pastor without my consent .
She called me on phone one afternoon that pastor want to see me about our relationship . I was mad and at that point I knew stealing from the forbidden pot was over . It took me like 3 weeks before I could summoned the courage to face our pastor about my interest in one of our choir sisters .
From my discussion with my pastor he knew I was not serious and she warned the girl to run away from me . That was the end .
So ladies ,if any guy should come to you for any relationship and you are not taken him as your maga ,just ask him a simple question “ are you willing to follow me to my church to tell my pastor ?“ her reaction and response should be enough signal . if he postpones or try to scoop you ,pls be careful .
Guys forgive me for giving out this expo.
Re: How To Know If A Man Is Serious With You In A Relationship by jashar(f): 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
lolzz......

If the girl doesn't attend church nko?
Re: How To Know If A Man Is Serious With You In A Relationship by ademega(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
jashar:
lolzz......

If the girl doesn't attend church nko?
then she could tell her chief priest in her traditional setting or imam for mosque .
if she is the olosho type ,she can equally inform their president cheesy cheesy cheesy
just tell your spiritual leader unserious guy would run

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Man Is Serious With You In A Relationship by sinaj(f): 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
This ur method won't work for evrione one

Coz some people r ready to lie to God let alone pastor.
Re: How To Know If A Man Is Serious With You In A Relationship by ademega(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
sinaj:
This ur method won't work for evrione one

Coz some people r ready to lie to God let alone pastor.
then if you end up marring such people ,congratulations ,you just got yourself a conscienceless man.
Re: How To Know If A Man Is Serious With You In A Relationship by jashar(f): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
ademega:

then she could tell her chief priest in her traditional setting or imam for mosque .
if she is the olosho type ,she can equally inform their president cheesy cheesy cheesy
just tell your spiritual leader unserious guy would run

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ inform olosho president
Re: How To Know If A Man Is Serious With You In A Relationship by sinaj(f): 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
ademega:

then if you end up marring such people ,congratulations ,you just got yourself a conscienceless man.

Ok
Re: How To Know If A Man Is Serious With You In A Relationship by AbrahamLincoln(m): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
@OP, correct your grammar first.

If I follow you, serious or not, your gain, if i run, your loss.
Re: How To Know If A Man Is Serious With You In A Relationship by Jay542(m): 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
You would know a serious person. I don't know how but you'll know. Except you refuse to use your eyes and brains.
Re: How To Know If A Man Is Serious With You In A Relationship by GoldenJAT(m): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
i go still follow u go c ur pastor!and dissapear after d honey pot has been adequately tested....if i neva really loved u...and Nothing will happend
Re: How To Know If A Man Is Serious With You In A Relationship by ademega(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
GoldenJAT:
i go still follow u go c ur pastor!and dissapear after d honey pot has been adequately tested....if i neva really loved u...and Nothing will happend
in as much you dont love her you shouldnt have followed her to her pastor . a sin against God and pastor . cheesy
Re: How To Know If A Man Is Serious With You In A Relationship by ademega(m): 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
lalasticlala.. oya now..
Re: How To Know If A Man Is Serious With You In A Relationship by mercichoco(f): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
Devil-tutored players will still see your pastor and sweet tongue him into convincing God that he is the better half. Fear the sons of adam!
Re: How To Know If A Man Is Serious With You In A Relationship by ademega(m): 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
mercichoco:
Devil-tutored players will still see your pastor and sweet tongue him into convincing God that he is the better half. Fear the sons of adam!
any girl that falls into their hand NA life regret

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Spying Into Your Lover’s Phone. (nosy Gist) / Have You Ever Been Tempted To Cheat On Your Bae/boo,share Experience!!! / OMG See A Real Life Barbie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.