Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

YU Yureka Plus Features Full Phone Specification Reviews & Price In India - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / YU Yureka Plus Features Full Phone Specification Reviews & Price In India (390 Views)

Tecno Camon X Review – Full Phone Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Phone Specification: Blackberry Releases The First DUAL-SIM Smartphone / Meet The BEAST Tecno Phamton 6 Plus FEATURES 80 MP Super Fusion Imaging Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

YU Yureka Plus Features Full Phone Specification Reviews & Price In India by yashfriendship: 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
Yu Yureka + Specification and Phone Features with best reviewers feedback and indian price : Yu Yureka Plus is a name which Recently comes into the mouth of all peoples of in India. It’s nothing else it’s just a new smartphone and a gadget which is launched in this july 2016. Yu Yureka comes with it’s wide 5.50-inch screen with 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels screen resolution. It’s another phone launched in india by a subsidiary of Micromax Informatics Pvt Ltd. which is called as Yu Televentures. This phone have too many interesting features inbuilt which will attract you and you guys will definitely go for it. So as i reviewed this phone, and i found it’s really a nice smartphone for today’s generations. You can use whatsapp, facebook and many other apps, and as follows you can play games like Candy Crush Saga and PokeMon Go Live Easily.
http://www.insbyrah.com/2016/08/yu-yureka-plus-features-specification-reviews-price-in-india-145.html

(1) (Reply)

Harmful Effects Of Laptop Radiation And Ways To Reduce Exposure To It / How To Download And Use Google Playstore On My Sony Xperia S / My Bricked Psp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.