Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,797 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. (7939 Views)

What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by derrick333(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
Y una tink say op go lie ?
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
miss carrot
Is this your new id?
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Oyind17:
Is this your new id?
yeah long time.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by EmperorLee(m): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
lol this one strong o.

cheesy cheesy grin You think say na only you sabi lie ni cheesy
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
EmperorLee:

cheesy cheesy grin You think say na only you sabi lie ni cheesy
but im not lying, its tha truth.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
yeah long time.
Is the carrot bigger tongue
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2016
Oyind17:
Is the carrot bigger tongue
lol definetly, it grows bigger months after months.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
lol definetly, it grows bigger months after months.
You are not Mr carrot.. I know his reply to that question.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by sorextee(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
Op, if nobody believe you, I believe. This is because ive experienced and encountered one too. I was like 14 then. We went to see our grandma in the village. We were all resting outside her house, she later went inside to fumigate the house.

Just then, a figure appeared in front of me. Wearing all black. It was gliding (like the legs wasn't touching the ground) I began to scream. My sisters dat were beside me saw nothing. My grandma came out, said one or two things, the ghost disappeared. But that wasn't the end.

The next day, I fell terribly ill. To cut d story short, they called one herbalist. Was given marks, round my hands, legs, from the tip of my head, to the back. I can't mention the other sacrifices that was made here. Im very sure the spirit had the figure of a woman..

Since that experience, I've never been to the village.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
Oyind17:
You are not Mr carrot.. I know his reply to that question.
lol funny, as in its cumcuber not carrot.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
lol things do happen but we dont see them.
A friend of mine once told me that he saw a woman walking with her head on her hand in a market.
omg... Pls say no more abeg!
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
lol funny, as in its cumcuber not carrot.
Hahaha.. Mr carrot why u deactivate your saint acc?
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by adegeye38(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
There is more to this life than what we see.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
sorextee:
Op, if nobody believe you, I believe. This is because ive experienced and encountered one too. I was like 14 then. We went to see our grandma in the village. We were all resting outside her house, she later went inside to fumigate the house.

Just then, a figure appeared in front of me. Wearing all black. It was gliding (like the legs wasn't touching the ground) I began to scream. My sisters dat were beside me saw nothing. My grandma came out, said one or two things, the ghost disappeared. But that wasn't the end.

The next day, I fell terribly ill. To cut d story short, they called one herbalist. Was given marks, round my hands, legs, from the tip of my head, to the back. I can't mention the other sacrifices that was made here.

Since that experience, I've never been to the village.
wow this is scary, your grandma must be a strong woman.
There are so many true life stories from the village, that i experienced. Ghosts are indeed real.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
Oyind17:
Hahaha.. Mr carrot why u deactivate your saint acc?
hehe just want to start anew.
Where have u been.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
Oshogbo weed an SK mixed in action
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
hehe just want to start anew.
Where have u been.
You know where to find me. No trouble for Nl today?
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by sorextee(m): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
Where I'm from ehn, juju means nothing.. Theres a place in my village, where demons are bought and sold. I once mentioned this in the religion section, years ago. If u be guy, it's advisable to get a male demon. If u be girl....... U know d rest. We call them JA'N..

I know other tribes do more of witches, cults, but the hausas do more of demons...

Pinkiwinki:
wow this is scary, your grandma must be a strong woman.
There are so many true life stories from the village, that i experienced. Ghosts are indeed real.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
Oyind17:
You know where to find me. No trouble for Nl today?
hehehe thats true, no trouble, i don repent.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by cliquevibes(m): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
Op, OP, smiley, Plz try and Censor ur lie next time, nt all of us can take it,, See even rain is already starting to fall gan....
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
hehehe thats true, no trouble, i don repent.
You nor fit repent grin grin
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
sorextee:
Where I'm from ehn, juju means nothing.. Theres a place in my village, where demons are bought and sold. I once mentioned this in the religion section, years ago. If u be guy, it's advisable to get a male demon. If u be girl....... U know d rest. We call them JA'N..

I know other tribes do more of witches, cults, but the hausas do more of demons...

omg demons bough and sold?
If i may ask, bought to do what?
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
Oyind17:
You nor fit repent grin grin
i don change from fighting to selling my cumcuber.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by sorextee(m): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
To do your biddings... You can control them. But it's momentarily before they come for your head.

Pinkiwinki:
omg demons bough and sold?
If i may ask, bought to do what?
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
i don change from fighting to selling my cumcuber.
Who go buy that your carrot grin
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by SafeDavid(m): 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
Oyind17:
This should be in lies section of Nl.

grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
Oyind17:
Who go buy that your carrot grin
lol e dey market, buyers full ground but i dey find correct strong buyer when go withstand me.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
lol e dey market, buyers full ground but i dey find correct strong buyer when go withstand me.
Wereygrin
Like sey u get strength
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
sorextee:
To do your biddings... You can control them. But it's momentarily before they come for your head.

wow iv heard of jinns, people using jins for their biddings, but using demons is risky because they are naturally wicked unlike jinns that can be your bestie.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Pinkiwinki(m): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
Oyind17:
Wereygrin
Like sey u get strength
hehehehe you know na, i be machine whey nor dey fuel and battery, just natural strenght.
U self fit confirm am.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
hehehehe you know na, i be machine whey nor dey fuel and battery, just natural strenght.
U self fit confirm am.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by jaywise(m): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
There are so many stories concerning all these supernatural happenings...some things are beyond some human understanding.

The fact that you dont believe it does'nt mean its not happening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beware! Nairaland Christians / The Story Of Samson And Delilah, An Insult To Common Sense / Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.