Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. (7944 Views)

What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
I SMELL lies in this grin grin grin
undecided undecided

na me dey throw the lie? bro I know gist again
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by firstking01(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
Maxiii:
you thought?

now am telling you, nurse isn't meant for girls alone, we men does it better than them

I wanted to be a nurse but it didn't work out, then we have a hug number of guys then, but girls are like thousand grin It was fun snicking out of your hostel at night with out any fear of spirit or whatever grin
Hehehehehe, ashawo boy, snicking outa camp by that ungodly hour to go do wetin, peep when woman dey change clothe from that small hole wey dey door bathrum bacheesy
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehehe, ashawo boy, snicking outa camp by that ungodly hour to go do wetin, peep when woman dey change clothe from that small hole wey dey door bathrum bacheesy
that time is very sacrosanct to us then grin

we only make use of Nokia c1 then, 2go things grin

we don't joke with that time, if you're scared of walking down there by that time, its over for you grin just get ready to good bye your babe cheesy

so tell me, if I didn't witness a case of ghost and story about it then, what will you tell me to convince me that ghost is real undecided
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by firstking01(m): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
Maxiii:
that time is very sacrosanct to us then grin

we only make use of Nokia c1 then, 2go things grin

we don't joke with that time, if you're scared of walking down there by that time, its over for you grin just get ready to good bye your babe cheesy

so tell me, if I didn't witness a case of ghost and story about it then, what will you tell me to convince me that ghost is real undecided
See my brother, you are just fortunate not to have encounter them...ghosts are real just like vampires in america....btw, nokia c1 can make you to be addicted to 2go i swear...that phone almost make emmanuela for 2go wreck me dwn financially...thankGod say i escape am.
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
firstking01:
See my brother, you are just fortunate not to have encounter them...ghosts are real just like vampires in america....btw, nokia c1 can make you to be addicted to 2go i swear...that phone almost make emmanuela for 2go wreck me dwn financially...thankGod say i escape am.
unfortunate? mine is not unfortunate cause some time, we sat ontop of their head to play our love grin who cares for dead person? na we kill am grin we know waiting kill am grin even urinate ontop of them grin the person is gone forever, don't believe in ghost it existence limits the screen of our television

na you call name oh cheesy my hand know dey grin
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by firstking01(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
Maxiii:
unfortunate? mine is not unfortunate cause some time, we sat ontop of their head to play our love grin who cares for dead person? na we kill am grin we know waiting kill am grin even urinate ontop of them grin the person is gone forever, don't believe in ghost it existence limits the screen of our television

na you call name oh cheesy my hand know dey grin
Said "fortunate"
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2016
smiley Ghost doesn't exist! Your mind is just playing tricks on you or are you bipolar or schizophrenic tongue
Pinkiwinki:
So many folks dont believe in the supernatural, they dont believe that there is a thing call ghost or spirit. But i tell you folks, there are things out there that are unexplanable.
Last week when brazil played germany in the olympic final, so i and few of my friends decided to watch the match in a viewing center which was far away from our street.
We went and watch the match and about 12am in the morning, we started to walk home. on getting to our street, we saw a man on white standing close to a locked shop, right then we realise he must be a ghost, so a friend of mine stvpidly pointed a torch at him, lo and behold the man shouted like a vampire, that scary vampire shout in movies and suddenly three other men in pure white gown appeared like a flash of light and they started to chase us.
It was like a dream to me, they chased us and they were flying in the air, it was so real, as in very real, we ran and a sudden rain started to pour down, then they stopped pursuing four of us.
That rain was our saviour that night, a godsent rain.
Even as i am typing, i can see flashes of that day in my memory.
So guys have you ever encounter a ghost?
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by mfm04622: 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hehehe.

Buh honestly I once had an encounter with a ghost, the ghost had seven heads, 15 hands and 45 legs lipsrsealed
How you get time to count the 7 heads, 15 hands and 45 legs?
Re: Do You Believe That Ghost Do Exist? Read My Experience. by mfm04622: 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pinkiwinki:
wow iv heard of jinns, people using jins for their biddings, but using demons is risky because they are naturally wicked unlike jinns that can be your bestie.
Demons are Jinns. Bad Jinns are Demons while good ones are the good spirit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé] / 70 Virgins In Paradise / When The Grace Of GOD Becomes A Roller-coaster To Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.