Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Linda Ikeji Media Is Hiring! And Here's How You Can Apply! :-) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Media Is Hiring! And Here's How You Can Apply! :-) (827 Views)

Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) / Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? / Linda Ikeji New Media House Office, Linda Ikeji Media And Linda Ikeji Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Media Is Hiring! And Here's How You Can Apply! :-) by barrondav: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2016
"Like most of you know, I'm expanding my business to include TV, Radio, Music and something else ...shhh...lol. If you missed it, read all about it here. I need to hire staff to get the work done.

At Linda Ikeji Media we are looking to hire the following;
Front desk officer/receptionist, TV presenters, editors, producers, content developers, cameramen, entertainment/music/crime writers, Radio hosts, sound engineers, HR, Accountant, Administrative staff, customer care, marketers and IT professionals. They even said I might need a PA...lol.

If you think you can fit in any of these roles or even qualified for them, please send CV to contactus@lindaikejimedia.com or lindaikejimedia@gmail.com. If you're shortlisted, we will call you for a one-on-one interview. Thanks guys, good-luck and God bless!"

http://www.up2dategist.com/2016/08/linda-ikeji-media-is-hiring-and-heres.html

Re: Linda Ikeji Media Is Hiring! And Here's How You Can Apply! :-) by SUPOL(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
Applying for PA
Re: Linda Ikeji Media Is Hiring! And Here's How You Can Apply! :-) by duduade: 12:40am On Aug 25, 2016
SUPOL:
Applying for PA

So you can try to smell her ppuuuuuusssssiii abi

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photo:juliet Ibrahim Looking More Adorable On Black Wear / Mark Zuckerberg, CEO Of Facebook At Afrinolly Now / See Photo Of Female Student Murdered With Heart Missing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.