Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... (66040 Views)

Rashidi Yekini's Mother Wins N2m From WWTBM Game Show [photo] / Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) / Rashidi Yekini's Abandoned House In Ibadan As He Marks 4th Anniversary 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Alimtoheeb(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
poverty na bastard
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
Pls finish ur good deeds by giving her a house help with monthly allowance.if only the rich pay up zakat,there will be no poor person in this country

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Onasa22: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
God bless Saraki for his kind gesture

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by kaen1317: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
What did Gemini do with all his money that he couldn't give his mom a better house than this?
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by nwamehn: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
He might not be a saint, he might be facing court cases here and there but I would surely commend him for this his generosity. If all our politicians from both North and South have been using part of their resources to renovate widows' houses and do other charity works, I believe we would have gone a long way by now.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by ngmgeek(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
nijascammers:

ipod or na tripod you be? wetin concern pmb for this? how many people can pmb help? he is limited and have not stolen like saraki.

You see your life? Try harder to make sense, nonsense angry
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by ajalawole(m): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
Came:
Na only Rashidi be her only pikin? Wetin other of her children dey do way dem leave their mama like this? This world ehhhh!!! God bless your kind gesture sir.
bro am tire ooo. Even as am speaking, am the one taking care of my granny in village now (aged 94), though my dad is late and my dad sister is in UK she dont care about that, but incase our granny pass on(i pray she stay more years) now, he children in UK will be coming home with billion for the funeral.... Is it only we yoruba's or what? I can't leave my mum like that. Never?

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Doctoryoung(m): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
saraki. eh am suprised
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by bamite(m): 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
flyca:
He no fit tile that palor? undecided

No real work has been done in this house. All na publicity stunt.
You no even talk of sliding window, na tile u de call

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Benbobola(m): 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
Her late son has a landed property with 3 huge buildings within it in my area that has been weeding away ever since his demise. It beats me to know who is in charge of that property that neglected and deprived his mother a comfortable place to live.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by lirusehn(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
flyca:

My father did not steal a kobo from the national treasury and unlike you, I don't celebrate mediocrity.

Phul!

and who's celebrating mediocrity? undecided

You've obviously got scores to settle with your brain.

This Moma had been abandoned for years and after his intervention you still wanna nail him to the cross. Yes he had stolen millions and the only regret i have is 'he didn't steal trillions'. You can die for all i care undecided

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by greall12(m): 11:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
Welldone Sir. God will reward you for this.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Cherlene(f): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
Rasheed Yekini’s aged mother who had been left with nothing ever since the death of her legendary football son in 2012, was recently shown a helping hand by the Senate President Bukola Saraki.

He rehabilitated her living conditions and almost failing petty business.

Check out the before and after pic:

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/08/before-and-after-photos-of-rashidi.html

Glory to God.

Cherlene
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by alobright17(m): 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
sathel:
How can diz add to d dollar crisis
No go hustle,dey here they wait make Mama yekini news to come add to the dollar crisis for you.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by ba2nde19(m): 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
Dr. Bukola Saraki,,, U try mhen. God Bless U Sir.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by flyca: 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
lirusehn:

and who's celebrating mediocrity? undecided

You've obviously got scores to settle with your brain.

This Moma had been abandoned for years and after his intervention you still wanna nail him to the cross. Yes he had stolen millions and the only regret i have is 'he didn't steal trillions'. You can die for all i care undecided

You sad soul. You come online to insult people, that's what makes you happy, right? Did your Sariki God tell you he renovated that house with his personal money? Such poorly done job! Spits! What stops him from giving the mama a real threat?

Anyway, you are a frustrated Nigeria whose only hope of living is derived from insulting others. I've got no time for you. Continue in your foolery. Cheers! kiss
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by greall12(m): 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
You never know the value of what you have till you lose it. Rasheed is recongnize player.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Anwonspee(m): 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
Is Rashidi Yekini the only son she has?
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
flyca:
He tried, he tried... Biko nu Nigerians, did Sariki renovate this house with his personal hard-earned money?

FYI, No real work has been done in this house.
Besides, where are the pictures of other parts of the house, I mean the bedrooms and convinences?
Oil paint
Carpet floor no tiles
No TV
Can we see the exteriors?

All na publicity stunt. And NLanders are falling for it, big time!

If he didn't do anything for her, nothing will happen! And you will not complain. You won't even reason her matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by muareal: 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
may God visit the life of those who put 1+2 to get this result of tranformation in the life of mama
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
StepTwo:
Nigeria, news no d finish.
YOU EXPECT NEWS TO FINISH AND YOU NEVER GET JOB WETIN YOU ONE THE DO IF NO NEWS TO READ ON NAIRALAND?[color=#990000][/color? grin
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by dapiluv: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
Interesting. Thank you sir.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by thaoriginator: 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
Saraki I dey here o! Ehn!

I dey score goal well for street soccer in my area.. Help a brother!
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by praxisnetworks: 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2016
flyca:

You sad soul. You come online to insult people, that's what makes you happy, right? Did your Sariki God tell you he renovated that house with his personal money? Such poorly done job! Spits! What stops him from giving the mama a real threat?

Anyway, your are a frustrated Nigeria whose only hope of living is derived from insulting others. I've got no time for you. Continue in your foolery. Cheers! kiss

learn how to communicate in English well.... b4 attempting to cast aspersions on Saraki
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Sanuzi(m): 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2016
Saraki try for this one!! No bad belle.
he followed his Alfa instructions to bless somebody and make it Public
CertifiedNaija:
Rasheed Yekini’s aged mother who had been left with nothing ever since the death of her legendary football son in 2012, was recently shown a helping hand by the Senate President Bukola Saraki.

He rehabilitated her living conditions and almost failing petty business.

Check out the before and after pic:

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/08/before-and-after-photos-of-rashidi.html
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by teehay45(m): 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
Three gbosa for our Senate President
May you never lack for this kind gesture
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by flyca: 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
austinosita:

If he didn't do anything for her, nothing will happen! And you will not complain. You won't even reason her matter
Lol. You are right. I may not reason Mama Rasidi's matter o. But for that my neighbour I'm to buy tomatoes for because she does not have to cook, I will not buy half rotten tomatoes saying afterall she doesn't have at all. I will buy good ones. Understand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unclad Player Photobombs Ronaldo’s Selfie In Juventus Dressing Room / Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work / Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.