Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... (66042 Views)

Rashidi Yekini's Mother Wins N2m From WWTBM Game Show [photo] / Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) / Rashidi Yekini's Abandoned House In Ibadan As He Marks 4th Anniversary 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by flyca: 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
praxisnetworks:

learn how to communicate in English well.... b4 attempting to cast aspersions on Saraki
Lol. Leaving substance to chase shadow. Abeg no vex, na typo error. So can you drift back to topic and this time make a more intelligent comment? wink
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Decryptor(m): 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
flyca:
He tried, he tried... Biko nu Nigerians, did Sariki renovate this house with his personal hard-earned money? So what is stopping him from giving this mama a real threat?

FYI, No real work has been done in this house.
Besides, where are the pictures of other parts of the house, I mean the bedrooms and convinences?
Oil paint
Carpet floor no tiles
No TV
Can we see the exteriors?

All na publicity stunt. And NLanders are falling for it, big time!

Saraki is 1000000000000 times better than Buhari who collected the N1m of a Septuagenarian who eventually died and the lunch money of a 9 year old pupil and did NOTHING with it!
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Danniscott(m): 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
flyca:
He tried, he tried... Biko nu Nigerians, did Sariki renovate this house with his personal hard-earned money? So what is stopping him from giving this mama a real threat?

FYI, No real work has been done in this house.
Besides, where are the pictures of other parts of the house, I mean the bedrooms and convinences?
Oil paint
Carpet floor no tiles
No TV
Can we see the exteriors?

All na publicity stunt. And NLanders are falling for it, big time!

Stop fooling yourself my friend, who even tried doing anything all these years, atleast it's better than what it used to be. Even if u were a Governor in your state will u remember her? All the while the pictures of her poor living conditions were online did u share it atleast to create awareness. Now someone has done something and you are here spitting shit. Nigerians and hypocrisy. Gerrarahere mhen
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by flyca: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
Decryptor:

Saraki is 1000000000000 times better than Buhari who collected the N1m of a Septuagenarian who eventually died and the lunch money of a 9 year old pupil and did NOTHING with it!
I agree wink
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Danniscott(m): 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
nijascammers:

they stole 300 million naira in saraki's house, this will not cover his sins, if there was fairness and equity in wealth distribution, there won't be need for this .

So now that she's in this condition and someone comes to atleast assist we won't appreciate it? Hypocrisy
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
flyca:

Lol. You are right. I may not reason Mama Rasidi's matter o. But for that my neighbour I'm to buy tomatoes for because she does not have to cook, I will not buy half rotten tomatoes saying afterall she doesn't have at all. I will buy good ones. Understand?

No u don't get it! Simply put......appreciate someone's effort, no matter how small it is!
He didn't play for saraki, he played for Nigeria!
Meanwhile, your instance does not correlate!! "Rotten Tomatoes" That house looks nice more than some average people's houses!
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by flyca: 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
flatheadbigots:

agree with a robber? go carry drug in Indonesia.
From where is this kyn talk coming? shocked shocked
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by flyca: 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
austinosita:

No u don't get it! Simply put......appreciate someone's effort, no matter how small it is!
He didn't play for saraki, he played for Nigeria!
Meanwhile, your instance does not correlate!! "Rotten Tomatoes" That house looks nice more than some average people's houses!
Read again. I wrote half rotten though.
He played for Nigeria, good! Someone who is "repaying" with Nigeria's money can and should do better. Understand now? Yes!, I know you are smart. wink
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Bushmore1: 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
Kudus for u.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by pippimp(m): 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2016
skilfulsagei:
Saraki try for this one!! No bad belle.

Nigerians should not need his kind of help. Pablo Escobar was chopping up people who stood in his way to pieces and mailing their parts to relatives. Meanwhile, he was using the proceeds from cocaine to build roads. Soon he became so popular he almost won a seat as a senator. Goes to show you that poverty and stupidity go hand in hand.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
flyca:

Read again. I wrote half rotten though.
He played for Nigeria, good! Someone who is "repaying" with Nigeria's money can and should do better. Understand now? Yes!, I know you are smart. wink

Whether half or full.......rotten is rotten!

I'm not disputing the fact that he stole, all our leaders are known for that!

How many helped her? How many reasoned her matter?

I still repeat, if saraki hadn't helped, we won't be arguing this and even you won't say anything about her!
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by flyca: 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
austinosita:
Whether half or full.......rotten is rotten!
I'm not disputing the fact that he stole, all our leaders are known for that!

How many helped her? How many reasoned her matter?

I still repeat, if saraki hadn't helped, we won't be arguing this and even you won't say anything about her!
@bolded. This is typical of someone who is not willing to listen to the voice of reasoning. More like my opinion or nothing else.
I'm sorry, I'm not willing to gist with you any further. Bye

Oh BTW, awalawa is an example of half-rotten tomato. And that building up there is the analogical of awalawa tomato. Thanks
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by tim1256(m): 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Came:
Na only Rashidi be her only pikin? Wetin other of her children dey do way dem leave their mama like this? This world ehhhh!!! God bless your kind gesture sir.
She has 2 sons that I know very well, the other one is a smoker. If you turn to weed, he'll finish you in a jiffy
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by soul2: 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
StepTwo:
Nigeria, news no d finish.
No be news you find come here?
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 25, 2016
flyca:

@bolded. This is typical of someon who is not willing to listen to the voice of reasoning. More like my opinion or nothing else.
I'm sorry, I'm not willing to gist with you any further. Bye

I'm also tired of gisting with someone who does not want to understand simple facts! There's nothing like half rotten. Check ur dictionary or google. Rotten is rotten! That house looks good!

Face the major facts/points and stop being annoying, it's not good for ur beauty!

Rotten Tomatoes shouldn't be the major issue here. The issue is that he didn't renovate it well(ur concern) and I'm saying for doing something at all......its OK cos that woman poverty news has been on and nobody said anything
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by flyca: 12:10am On Aug 25, 2016
austinosita:
I'm also tired of gisting with someone who does not want to understand simple facts! There's nothing like half rotten. Check ur dictionary or google. Rotten is rotten! That house looks good!
Face the major facts/points and stop being annoying, it's not good for ur beauty
Use your God-given sense my friend. You don't need to rely on a dictionary to tell you what "half-rotten" means.
Oh BTW, awalawa is an example of half-rotten tomato. And that building up there is the analogical of awalawa tomato. Thanks kiss
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by flyca: 12:14am On Aug 25, 2016
austinosita:
Rotten Tomatoes shouldn't be the major issue here. The issue is that he didn't renovate it well(ur concern) and I'm saying for doing something at all......its OK cos that woman poverty news has been on and nobody said anything
Do not misquote me. I used the words "half-rotten tomatoes" in my analogy. And if anything is worth doing, it is worth doing well. Maybe you are not as smart as I had thought. My bad embarassed
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 25, 2016
flyca:

Do not misquote me. I used the words "half-rotten tomatoes" in my analogy. And if anything is worth doing, it is worth doing well. Maybe you are not as smart as I had thought. My bad embarassed

And you are the smartest of all......with all these gibberish Abi?

THERE'S NOTHING LIKE HALF ROTTEN. ROTTEN IS ROTTEN! CAN U USE ANYTHING HALF ROTTEN?
THAT HOUSE LOOKS VERY VERY GOOD AND FINE

YOUR HALF ROTTEN ANALOGY DOES NOT CORRELATE
OPEN UR THICK SKULL

I won't reply u again
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 25, 2016
flyca:

Use your God-given sense my friend. You don't need to rely on a dictionary to tell you what "half-rotten" means.
Oh BTW, awalawa is an example of half-rotten tomato. And that building up there is the analogical of awalawa tomato. Thanks kiss

U should use urs cos I'm using mine correctly, but ur not.
Everyone is seeing it!

Face the real argument!
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by flyca: 12:28am On Aug 25, 2016
austinosita:

And you are the smartest of all......with all these gibberish Abi?
THERE'S NOTHING LIKE HALF ROTTEN. ROTTEN IS ROTTEN! CAN U USE ANYTHING HALF ROTTEN?
THAT HOUSE LOOKS VERY VERY GOOD AND FINE
YOUR HALF ROTTEN ANALOGY DOES NOT CORRELATE
OPEN UR THICK SKULL
I won't reply u again
Your typing in bold is a sign of annoyance and frustration. Lol. And except you sell sense, I still aint buying so don't blame me. Hehehe
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by flyca: 12:30am On Aug 25, 2016
austinosita:

U should use urs cos I'm using mine correctly, but ur not.
Everyone is seeing it!

Face the real argument!
Who are the "everyone"? Are you asking for a back-up from audience? See style, chai! grin
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 25, 2016
flyca:

Who are the "everyone"? Are you asking for a back-up from audience? See style, chai! grin

Why are u deviating. Go back to the crux!

Have gone thru this thread and I can see how they are bashing u!

See ur life!!?
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 25, 2016
flyca:

Your typing in bold is a sign of annoyance and frustration. Lol. And except you sell sense, I still aint buying so don't blame me. Hehehe

I want to sell sense to you cos u don't have kiss

Go back to the matter and stop beating about the bush
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by BlackOnassis(m): 12:38am On Aug 25, 2016
Saraki trying to sway public opinion. Saraki the schemer.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by flyca: 12:40am On Aug 25, 2016
austinosita:

Why are u deviating. Go back to the crux!

Have gone thru this thread and I can see how they are bashing u!

See ur life!!?
Lol. No be your kind? I have taken the time in explaining to them. The wise ones listened and understood, one unwise one still arguing. Lol
Eh... Did you see the "likes"? Ok, go back to page 1 and check how many likes those "he tried" fellows have got. Your assignment smiley
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by flyca: 12:43am On Aug 25, 2016
austinosita:

I want to sell sense to you cos u don't have kiss
Go back to the matter and stop beating about the bush
Remind me of the matter again. "He tried", abi? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unclad Player Photobombs Ronaldo’s Selfie In Juventus Dressing Room / Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work / Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.