Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... (66041 Views)

Rashidi Yekini's Mother Wins N2m From WWTBM Game Show [photo] / Rashidi Yekini’s Mother Sells Bread For Survival In Kwara (photo) / Rashidi Yekini's Abandoned House In Ibadan As He Marks 4th Anniversary 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by ejembi28(m): 6:41am On Aug 25, 2016
nijascammers:

they stole 300 million naira in saraki's house, this will not cover his sins, if there was fairness and equity in wealth distribution, there won't be need for this .
my brother, thank u, u said it all, that's nigeria for u
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Smartbrain2: 6:45am On Aug 25, 2016
This is kind of you, your excellency. God bless.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by yinkslinks(m): 6:45am On Aug 25, 2016
And you are suffering. weak yam seller
Babalegba:
I'm not moved.Saraki ate too much of our yams.He and his ilk caused much of the poverty in the first place
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by folly22(f): 6:46am On Aug 25, 2016
He has done well. This is a nice gesture
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by fadiji1992: 6:48am On Aug 25, 2016
Hmm very nice 1, May God bless u nd ur family.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by permanentgrace(m): 6:52am On Aug 25, 2016
Considering how much Saraki as a brand name in Nigerian Politics, i mean from the days of his fore-fathers have stolen from Nigeria/Nigerians, he could have done better. 1% of the N300m that got stolen from his ancestral home bedroom is enough to give that poor woman a new house/life. We celebrate mediocrity in this country. Well, at all at all, na him bad pass.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 25, 2016
This is CHANGE! courtesy of APC
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by permanentgrace(m): 6:55am On Aug 25, 2016
Meanwhile, is it ordinary rubber carpet i see on that floor? That should be very shameful.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Kenturkey048(m): 6:56am On Aug 25, 2016
Amen for all of us.
bebe2:
embarassed

chai cry cry cry

death, where is thy sting cry cry

God pls give me long life for the sake of my mother.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Chuksemi(m): 7:06am On Aug 25, 2016
flyca:
He tried, he tried... Biko nu Nigerians, did Sariki renovate this house with his personal hard-earned money? So what is stopping him from giving this mama a real treat?

FYI, No real work has been done in this house.
Besides, where are the pictures of other parts of the house, I mean the bedrooms and convinences?
Oil paint
Carpet floor no tiles
No TV, no fridge
Can we see the exteriors?

All na publicity stunt. And NLanders are falling for it, big time!

Modified: All these half bread is better than none Nairalanders quoting me sef, na wa o grin

If he had splashed millions on this renovation. You would say he is a thief, how come he has so much money. He has decided to spend reasonably and you still complain. What would you rather have him do?
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Captain22: 7:09am On Aug 25, 2016
Commendable, but still more lives to be touched positively.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Cleff4u(m): 7:16am On Aug 25, 2016
May GOD bless our future president of the federal republic of Nigeria, BUKOLA SARAKI for your good deed. may GOD cancel all your court charges in JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by hadaydhollarpo(m): 7:22am On Aug 25, 2016
sathel:
How can diz add to d dollar crisis
Receive Wisdom IJN!!!
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by awayeyebundle: 7:34am On Aug 25, 2016
God bless u sir bukola Saraki for ur gesture on this as u help the woman.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by sunnyside16(m): 7:47am On Aug 25, 2016
Constituency projects should get to the end beneficiaries just as Sen. Saraki has just done.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by simpleseyi: 7:50am On Aug 25, 2016
This is the only good thing that Sarathief has done since he was born by his looting father. About 55 years on earth, several thousands of evil deeds, but only one good deed. Thank you Sarathief, God bless you sir.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by laytoshtwo: 7:52am On Aug 25, 2016
Please dont forget your parent if you are doing well invest in anything they like and allow them manage it.If you no get Job,you go get Job soon.God dey.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by drkells(m): 8:02am On Aug 25, 2016
Get a life...
sathel:
How can diz add to d dollar crisis
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by junta007(f): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2016
flyca:
He tried, he tried... Biko nu Nigerians, did Sariki renovate this house with his personal hard-earned money? So what is stopping him from giving this mama a real treat?

Oil paint
Carpet floor no tiles
Cheap upholstery and cabinets
Couldn't even give her a standard stall for her goods
No TV, no fridge
Besides, where are the pictures of other parts of the house, I mean the bedrooms and convinences?

Modified: All these half bread is better than none Nairalanders quoting me sef, na wa o grin
How many pple have you helped? The only thing you know how to do is to condem. embarassed
flyca:

Oil paint
Carpet floor no tiles
No TV, no fridge

How many pple have you helped? The only thing you know how to do is to condem.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by godchildjayboy(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2016
God bless you on this one Sir Sp.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by flyca: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2016
junta007:
How many pple have you helped? The only thing you know how to do is to condem. embarassed How many pple have you helped? The only thing you know how to do is to condem.
Ok, so now I need to make a registry of how many people I have helped on NL before I can make a evaluational comment on NL? Instead of you to ask yourself, "has this poster made valid analysis of the subject in this post, yes/no? I really don't understand how some of you reason angry
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by martinsagk(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2016
flyca:

Oil paint
Carpet floor no tiles
No TV, no fridge

Where were you when the house was in a bad condition?
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by wacoj(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2016
This one na news?
When the building was in a beautiful shape, some of us here
were managing a face me I face and it wasn't a news.

Now that it is in a bad shape, it has become news! Nonsense..
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by alfsalami: 8:59am On Aug 25, 2016
What about about the untold story of her complicity in King Yekini's death?
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by DaCharis2016: 9:31am On Aug 25, 2016
flyca:

Oil paint
Carpet floor no tiles
No TV, no fridge

Critic, which one have u done for someone else so far?
Always bad-mouthing other people's effort....Like if he didn't do it, you will come and question him "why can't he do such"

Learn to be appreciative.

Have a nice day

Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Suko110(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=sathel post=48774449]How can diz add to d dollar crisis[/quote
Is he d minister of finance ?
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Stanbeto: 9:32am On Aug 25, 2016
We Still day o
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by Trexnemesis(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2016
Thank you Sen Saraki for this gedture, even though i still dont like you. May God bless u for this.
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by toonzay(m): 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
I even think say Na one dope stuff like those houses wey hin get for GRA Ilorin he do.......
the thing b like say dem just tidy up the place
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by ajalawole(m): 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
AreaFada2:

You should try and let them know the situation.
Are they sending money that somebody is "eating" along the way? Do your relatives abroad visit granny in the village when they visit 9ja?

Because, we have seen many things before. Personally.

Until you actually go to the village & see the situation, you will never know. Talking from experience.

The Cocoa, rubber and other plantations granny used to have bringing lots of money in years back (as they remember it) may not be same now.

As for extravagant funerals, remember it is those extended family at home who send estimate to relatives abroad about cost.

Some people earning 100k or less a month in 9ja will now gather to make a list: 5 cows, 7 bags of rice, 4 goats, 25 cartons of turkey, 50 cartons of star beer, 50 cartons of malt, 25 cartons of small stout, Aso-Ebi, TV/Radio announcement, musicians, cooks, ETC. Grand total, 5.5 million Naira for the funeral. And 1 million Naira contingency. In all this, they have decided to contribute a grand total of Zero Naira. Again from experience. grin grin cheesy
grin
AreaFada2:

You should try and let them know the situation.
Are they sending money that somebody is "eating" along the way? Do your relatives abroad visit granny in the village when they visit 9ja?

Because, we have seen many things before. Personally.

Until you actually go to the village & see the situation, you will never know. Talking from experience.

The Cocoa, rubber and other plantations granny used to have bringing lots of money in years back (as they remember it) may not be same now.

As for extravagant funerals, remember it is those extended family at home who send estimate to relatives abroad about cost.

Some people earning 100k or less a month in 9ja will now gather to make a list: 5 cows, 7 bags of rice, 4 goats, 25 cartons of turkey, 50 cartons of star beer, 50 cartons of malt, 25 cartons of small stout, Aso-Ebi, TV/Radio announcement, musicians, cooks, ETC. Grand total, 5.5 million Naira for the funeral. And 1 million Naira contingency. In all this, they have decided to contribute a grand total of Zero Naira. Again from experience. grin grin cheesy
chai....... Jesus dey oooo. This is padding bro
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by rakabuba001(m): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
now thats whats up.... cheesy
Re: Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... by AreaFada2: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
ajalawole:
;Dchai....... Jesus dey oooo. This is padding bro

Yes sir. Just like charity, padding begins at home. Some want to marry a new wife or finally move into their never ending house being built on top your head by the time funeral ends.

A final chance to seriously suck money from the perceived " exquisitely wealthy but fantastically stingy" relatives abroad.

Grieving diaspora people will finally open their wallets for sure. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unclad Player Photobombs Ronaldo’s Selfie In Juventus Dressing Room / Croatian Politicians Wear Their Country's Football Shirts To Work / Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.