Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Please Nigerians Save A Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Nigerians Save A Life (670 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident-Help Save A Soul Now / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / 7 Ways To Save A Vagaina Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nigerians Save A Life by donikky(f): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
*Save Wale*

Within the last 24 hours; broadcast messages has been sent to all groups and all sorts of social platform in our citadel of learning about a 200Level Agricultural Economics student called *Ajayi Adewale Muktar* also known as *Wale Bouncer* even with a picture to prove the apex at which the illness has done damage to his organs.

Leukemia is a sort of cancer of the blood cells that affects the bone marrow which symptoms are extreme pains in the bones and joints, night sweats, feeling weak, bleeding and bruising easily, weight loss, discomfort etc. I am not mentioning this symptoms to mock him or make jest of him, as I deeply bow my head in despair to pen down this dark moments but to make us know our friend, our brother, a son to some parents, a future leader any kind of relation he fits in our dear life would be feeling right now.

According to our sources as at 19:36HRS 24th August 2016, that is 7:36PM some tests were carried out on him today and to our utmost suprise(not happy to tell you this), the doctors said "he needs to be flown out of the country(INDIA)" to receive proper care and treatment as the medical equipment for the treatment is not available on our dear soil.

In lieu of this, we are urging Ladokites far and near, Parents from all nooks and cranny of Nigeria to kindly help our dear brother with whatever is within our reach - although the amount hasn't been disclosed yet for medical proceedings.

I must be emphatic, he needs our support *Financially*, *Spiritually*.

*Ajayi Adewale Muktar*
*3063430942*
*First Bank*

I know and strongly believe its a challenge and he shall overcome.
Thank you, as you offer your hands of generosity. May the Lord God repay you.
*God Bless*

SIGNED: AJEKIIGBE SUNDAY ADEKUNLE AKA *KINGSMATE*
(*08024070119*)
General Secretary, Nigerian Association of Agricultural Student, LAUTECH Chapter.

CC: NAAS EXECUTIVES, LAUTECH

#PlsSaveWale
#PlsSaveALeader
#FightCancer

Kindly Re-BC(Far and Wide)
Re: Please Nigerians Save A Life by psalmade(m): 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
Mods help us move this to FP.. it involves a life.. Nothing is impossible for God.. We'll keep praying.

1 Like

Re: Please Nigerians Save A Life by donikky(f): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
this is d pix

Re: Please Nigerians Save A Life by MrCyril(m): 6:23am On Aug 25, 2016
donikky:
*Save Wale*

Within the last 24 hours; broadcast messages has been sent to all groups and all sorts of social platform in our citadel of learning about a 200Level Agricultural Economics student called *Ajayi Adewale Muktar* also known as *Wale Bouncer* even with a picture to prove the apex at which the illness has done damage to his organs.

Leukemia is a sort of cancer of the blood cells that affects the bone marrow which symptoms are extreme pains in the bones and joints, night sweats, feeling weak, bleeding and bruising easily, weight loss, discomfort etc. I am not mentioning this symptoms to mock him or make jest of him, as I deeply bow my head in despair to pen down this dark moments but to make us know our friend, our brother, a son to some parents, a future leader any kind of relation he fits in our dear life would be feeling right now.

According to our sources as at 19:36HRS 24th August 2016, that is 7:36PM some tests were carried out on him today and to our utmost suprise(not happy to tell you this), the doctors said "he needs to be flown out of the country(INDIA)" to receive proper care and treatment as the medical equipment for the treatment is not available on our dear soil.

In lieu of this, we are urging Ladokites far and near, Parents from all nooks and cranny of Nigeria to kindly help our dear brother with whatever is within our reach - although the amount hasn't been disclosed yet for medical proceedings.

I must be emphatic, he needs our support *Financially*, *Spiritually*.

*Ajayi Adewale Muktar*
*3063430942*
*First Bank*

I know and strongly believe its a challenge and he shall overcome.
Thank you, as you offer your hands of generosity. May the Lord God repay you.
*God Bless*

SIGNED: AJEKIIGBE SUNDAY ADEKUNLE AKA *KINGSMATE*
(*08024070119*)
General Secretary, Nigerian Association of Agricultural Student, LAUTECH Chapter.

CC: NAAS EXECUTIVES, LAUTECH

#PlsSaveWale
#PlsSaveALeader
#FightCancer

Kindly Re-BC(Far and Wide)
Contact me let's see how we can help. We have an ongoing discount package promo and our hospital is the best in India. We have good relationship with the Embassy too so getting emergency visa appointment date and visa will not be a problem. We have the best cancer center in India. Our package includes also; visa assistance, Indian airport pick up and drop off, accommodation, feeding, internet, Indian sim and phone to use while in India, laundry, bureau de change. It's a complete package. 08032765549. With my help he can start treatment even when the money is not yet complete.
Our hospital is one of the best in India and we have received lots of awards from Indian Government. we have handled several cases from Nigeria and our track records speaks for us. We also handle all medical surgeries and treatments including stem cell transplant , Kidney transplant, cancer treatment, bone marrow transplant, cardiology and cardiac surgery, joint replacement, fertility treatment, cosmetic surgery, spine surgery, advanced neuro surgery, urology and andrology, bariatric surgery, liver transplant, critical care.
just email me his medical report with subject "medical report", and i will reply you to tell you the estimated cost of treatment and how long he will spend in India. cidomick@yahoo.com 08032765549,07062675445

(1) (Reply)

So Sad: See The Face Of The Beautiful Corper That Died Serving Nigeria (photos) / Mental Alertness Drugs / What Can You Do If Your Sexual Partner Is HIV Positive But You're Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.