Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Ghastly Motor Accident-Help Save A Soul Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ghastly Motor Accident-Help Save A Soul Now (901 Views)

My 6years Old Son Escape Death In A Ghastly Accident/faithful God. / Nigerian Woman Marks 15 Years Since She Survived Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Young Man Who Survived Fatal Motor Accident Gets Killed By Malaria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghastly Motor Accident-Help Save A Soul Now by Ashabiolat: 2:17pm On May 29, 2018
Ashabi Olatinwo, presently at Anuoluwapo Maternity Centre, August Idi Osan Ibadan. She Was involved in a ghastly auto crash in April 2018 where she was removed from the body of the vehicle with the use of axe, she was transferred to Judah Hospital at Awotan, close to Apete, Ibadan.
Having spent all the family had in the hospital with little progress and going through pains every seconds, she needs more than #600,000 for surgery to get her back on her feet. We call on good people from all over the world to help us. The Public hospital she's currently at has stopped treating her due to lack of funds and government issues with health workers which resulted in health workers abandoning patients in critical conditions without treating them, we need to transfer her to a private hospital but we can't afford the bills to take her to a private hospital for treatment. We can't afford to lose her that's why we appealing to everyone for help. I am a nairalander and had to create another account just to post this.
To anyone seeing this, please help mention mods that can push this to the front page for Nigerians to see.
ACCT.NAME-RAJI JUMOKE ACCT.NO_0234862748
WEMA BANK.
Acct Name- Asabi Olatinwo
Acct 2075251831
Raji Jumoke is her mother, the patient is married hence the change in the surname.
Numbers to call for confirmation of incident :
07037638634- 07030364143- 08055673201- 09057985830 -09091254038.
May God grant you all sound health as you help a fellow sister.
Apologies for any grammatical errors
Please Lalasticlala Help move this to the front page.
Thanks.

Re: Ghastly Motor Accident-Help Save A Soul Now by kingreign(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2018
shocked
I pray for divine healing.
Amen
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident-Help Save A Soul Now by Blackpromise(m): 6:46pm On May 29, 2018
Good DAY....
Can you pls provide the name of the sick lady, her location , cause of the ailment, phone number of contacts and the hospital she is presently being attended to...
It's necessary for clarification and further assistance .
Thank you
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident-Help Save A Soul Now by Ashabiolat: 2:23pm On May 30, 2018
Blackpromise:
Good DAY....
Can you pls provide the name of the sick lady, her location , cause of the ailment, phone number of contacts and the hospital she is presently being attended to...
It's necessary for clarification and further assistance .
Thank you
Done.
Is there any other thing you think I should add?
How do I get mods to push this to the front page please?
Thanks a lot.
Mynd44
Mods
Seun
Mynnd
@lala
Please do something
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident-Help Save A Soul Now by Ashabiolat: 2:24pm On May 30, 2018
kingreign:
shocked
I pray for divine healing.
Amen
Amen
Thank you
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident-Help Save A Soul Now by Elxandre(m): 2:36pm On May 31, 2018
This is serious cry
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident-Help Save A Soul Now by rezzy: 3:34pm On May 31, 2018
My Goodness. Kia
Re: Ghastly Motor Accident-Help Save A Soul Now by Ashabiolat: 5:11pm On May 31, 2018
Very serious
We need your help
rezzy
Elxandre

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help / Hmmmmmm ! How Can I Believe This ? ( Photo ) / Have You See This Made In Aba Face Mask (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.