Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated (42695 Views)

Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by Originality007: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2016
grin
Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by NotNairalandi(m): 11:34am On Aug 25, 2016
grin
Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by Plus234(m): 11:34am On Aug 25, 2016
nonsense
Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2016
grin

Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by Jackrich: 11:37am On Aug 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by canalily(m): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2016
azeecoboy:
5.ofcourse once pastor hears, he’s coming to church to announce the suspesion of sista Angela and sends her to the part of the church fornicators belong, the back seat. cheesy
you fail this. Pastors dnt dress in agbadaangry
Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by Raddie(m): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2016
favoured234:
I will be like
"You only saw she is pregnant cos she is a good girl, bad girls for don end the belle"

?
Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by Haykay80(m): 11:42am On Aug 25, 2016
Its just surprising when a non-descript group invade our consciousness with shouts of an impending onslaught on criminals parading themselves as freedom fighters.
One would've expected that energies will be channeled into unraveling how funds meant for the betterment of the ND was mismanaged by privileged persons from that region.
Asari Dokubo fought for emancipation of ND, it yielded a high institution located in Benin Republic of all places. Where I Ankio Briggs, Ben Murray Bruce. Worst of all Goodluck Jonathan was at d helms of affair for 5+ years without visible devt to show for it.
Recking needless havoc on oil infrastructures had effect on the economy even in the light of falling global oil prices.
All of these unveiled right before our eyes, not even a single ND leader came forward to condemn. Now the rooster is stylishly coming closer home, and some nonentities are crying foul! Until we begin to hold people accountable for their actions, we will make Jo meaningful proress.
Nigeria armed forces should proceed to ensure an effective hard reset; heavens will not fall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 25, 2016
d pictures really depicted the expressions, nicey
Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 25, 2016
Wetin? It's not a new thing in churches. Maybe it's part of Christianity. undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by 2ndejoj(m): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2016
haaaaaa lols.. This happened in my church recently. An elders daugther got pregnant. and na dem holy pass. criticise every youth in the church. na dem dey see every body pikin. now they cant hide d shame cos she had to come out during service to confess and ask for forgiveness.
Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by LuvU2: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2016
Lmao cheesy
Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by maximunimpact(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2016
Some nairalanders are just good in adding fun to a tensed Nigeria..... quite funny and creative.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by ismayl: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2016
and the male church culprit, after thorough slashing

2 Likes

Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by nkechiben(f): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2016
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by PrinceLucas(m): 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin cheesy
mhisbliss:
nope guess again
Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by sylvia2cute(f): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ahswear! this is so hilarious cheesy typical sturvs in AG churches... the last picture got me rolling on the floor*
Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by temak1: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Whao! You finish am!!
Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by Stanbeto: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
I can not fit to Laugh o
Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by EVENTSPRO: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
Those holy holy sisters with suddenly pregnancies be like apc &......?

Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
2ndejoj:
haaaaaa lols.. This happened in my church recently. An elders daugther got pregnant. and na dem holy pass. criticise every youth in the church. na dem dey see every body pikin. now they cant hide d shame cos she had to come out during service to confess and ask for forgiveness.
Confess to who and ask for forgiveness from who
Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
Cutesexy1:
Lol

You're a nairaland mystery I want to demystify.
Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by Jennifer89(f): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
op you nailed it. chia! sista Angela....
Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by obailala(m): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by ncarry: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
see am here: Check it out: http://nowcarry.com
Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by NigerDeltan(m): 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hephzibah4:
Lol,dis is nice.
You are beautifully nice too grin
Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by yorhmienerd(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Kikiki
Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by mizzbouqui(f): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
I'm not sure things like this still happen in this age
Re: 8 Reaction When News Breaks That The Popular Girl In Church Got Impregnated by suraaj(m): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
All those yeye people will later want to associate with her when they learn that Dangote is the father. Naija for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can We Call This Type Of Relationship / Should I Tell My Friend About His Loyal Girlfriend? / Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.