Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

UBA Re-admitted Into Forex Market - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Re-admitted Into Forex Market (8652 Views)

CBN Injects $482.6m Into Forex Market, Naira Gains / CBN Injects Another $100 Million Into Forex Market / 24 Hours After New Policy, CBN Injects $371m Into Forex Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Re-admitted Into Forex Market by pat077: 7:41am On Aug 25, 2016
On what grounds?
Re: UBA Re-admitted Into Forex Market by Leopantro: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2016
they quickly ran and paid the money they were hiding and started making noise that they were not owing CBN.

themomentng:
The United Bank for Africa (UBA) has denied reports that it has been banned by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) over non-remittance of NNPC/NLNG dollar deposits.
In a press statement issued by the bank’s corporate communications head, Charles Aigbe, the bank stated: “Our attention has been drawn to report of the ban of UBA from the foreign exchange market by the CBN over the non-remittance of NNPC/NLNG dollar deposits.
“We wish to state very categorically that UBA has completely remitted all NNPC/NLNG dollar deposits. “We thank all our numerous customers, business partners and other stakeholders who have reached out to us on account of this report.”

Re: UBA Re-admitted Into Forex Market by kunzo: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2016
haxorDelite:
op is that a Samsung tv?

No. Nokia Tv
Re: UBA Re-admitted Into Forex Market by haxorDelite(m): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2016
kunzo:

No. Nokia Tv
I hope you know, you have easily showed how stupid and silly you are
Re: UBA Re-admitted Into Forex Market by seunmsg(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2016
Where are all those I too know bankers who were telling us yesterday that the banks cannot comply? UBA has now complied, others will soon follow. We must always learn to stand firm and play strictly by the rules. Kudos to CBN for taking the tough decision.

1 Like

Re: UBA Re-admitted Into Forex Market by Frankaka8(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2016
haxorDelite:
op is that a Samsung tv?
it's a panasonic. Brand new.
Re: UBA Re-admitted Into Forex Market by kutitosin(m): 8:43am On Aug 25, 2016
toposi4naija:
UBA.....

I enter dah Bank one day......

And one of their Cashier dey sleep.... grin...

When Customers no dey......

Compare to GTBank

What Branch?
Re: UBA Re-admitted Into Forex Market by urchmoney73(m): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2016
Confused govt of d Daura President
Re: UBA Re-admitted Into Forex Market by kunzo: 8:57am On Aug 25, 2016
haxorDelite:
I hope you know, you have easily showed how stupid and silly you are

Sorry bros, just joking. It's SONY tv.
Re: UBA Re-admitted Into Forex Market by haxorDelite(m): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2016
kunzo:

Sorry bros, just joking. It's SONY tv.
no vex boss infact no mind me...
any small thing wey do me for dis buhari era I dey quickly vezz
Re: UBA Re-admitted Into Forex Market by Alyna: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
Qristien:

UBA. The slowest Bank in Africa
Them no slow for Cameroon o!!!
Re: UBA Re-admitted Into Forex Market by onebamoh: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
UBA still remains one of the best and strongest banks in Africa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start Your Own Small Cosmetic Retailing Business In Nigeria / Where To Get Motivational Books At Wholesale Prices In Lagos? / First Bank, GTB, Zenith ,4 Others Listed Among Top 1000 Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.