Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Are Cheaters Made Or Born? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Cheaters Made Or Born? (1592 Views)

25 Things Cheaters Say / Nairaland Cheaters Thread(a Chance For All Cheaters To Say Their Peace) / Cheaters T V Show Now Available Kenyan Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Cheaters Made Or Born? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 01, 2009
jay bee:

they still cheat even with that understanding. i should no better anywayz. lol
Thank you jare. Lexi is defending a dead horse. He knows the truth though grin
Re: Are Cheaters Made Or Born? by whitelexi(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Thank you jare. Lexi is defending a dead horse. He knows the truth though grin

Trust me, i dont like polygamy as a way of life or even as a theory, so i cannot be supporting or defending anything here. I just like to make sure that in anything in life, the blame culture is eradicated. You are responsible for anything you could've changed that affects you eventually, dont blame it on anyone.
A woman marries a man and he marries a 2nd, 3rd, and 4th wife, if she feels this was not the arrangement, why sit in the marriage and look on? Why not file for a divorce after he marries a 2nd wife?
Re: Are Cheaters Made Or Born? by jaybee3(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2009
@lexi
we are not talking abt eradication neither the reason why the women choose to stay in such relationships. Fact still remain that most polygamist are bloody cheaters
Re: Are Cheaters Made Or Born? by whitelexi(m): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2009
jay bee:

@lexi
we are not talking abt eradication neither the reason why the women choose to stay in such relationships. Fact still remain that most polygamist are bloody cheaters

I want to understand what u mean by FACT.

1.) Is it that most polygamists still leave their wives to cheat with other women outside wedlock or are u saying that
2.) Most polygamists cheat because they've married more than one wife.

What exactly are u saying?
Re: Are Cheaters Made Or Born? by jaybee3(m): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2009
whitelexi:

I want to understand what u mean by FACT.

1.) Is it that most polygamists still leave their wives to cheat with other women outside wedlock or are u saying that: YES
2.) Most polygamists cheat because they've married more than one wife. not necessarily

What exactly are u saying?
Re: Are Cheaters Made Or Born? by whitelexi(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2009
Well, you are making a huge assumption there. I cannot say polygamists generally do not cheat, but i cannot also say that they generally cheat. In every work of life, there will be a few bad eggs, and this one is included. . . But on a very general scale, those that cheat will be considerably less than those who dont.
Even those who dont practice polygamy will have a few that cheat on their partners, so u need to look at the majority and not a minority when making general statements such as that one.
Re: Are Cheaters Made Or Born? by jaybee3(m): 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2009
I am very confident with my majority stance bro. like i said i should know better grin grin
Re: Are Cheaters Made Or Born? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2009
Thanks bro for not being biased wink These men keep defending the indefensible grin
Re: Are Cheaters Made Or Born? by whitelexi(m): 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2009
jay bee:

I am very confident with my majority stance bro. like i said i should know better grin grin

Are u a polygamist? cos u seem so sure that u should know better cheesy

Ebonyeyes:

Thanks bro for not being biased wink These men keep defending the indefensible grin

I see you've just chosen to wind me up, brown eyed peas sont scare me one bit tongue tongue tongue
Re: Are Cheaters Made Or Born? by jaybee3(m): 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2009
product of one grin grin grin
Re: Are Cheaters Made Or Born? by whitelexi(m): 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2009
jay bee:

product of one grin grin grin

Well, i believe u r not alone, there'll probably be many on here who fall or know people who fall within that category, i have friends from such roots and i spent long periods of time with them too. It works in very well organised scenarios, sometimes even better than one man one wife scenarios that i know of.

so tell me, are u saying in effect you'll be one cos you're a product of one? Cos u were the same person who said they are born with the traits of a cheater.
Re: Are Cheaters Made Or Born? by jaybee3(m): 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2009
whitelexi:

so tell me, are u saying in effect you'll be one cos you're a product of one? Cos u were the same person who said they are born with the traits of a cheater.
I can never dabble into polygamous way cos i don't see how i can love more than one woman the same
I was once a cheat but i know better now as;
1) it's emotional draining and i just don't see the point in emotional juggling.
2) it cost a whole lot of money dis days and f.ck me i def have better things to do with ma money
3) i just don't have the time
Re: Are Cheaters Made Or Born? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2009
whitelexi:

I see you've just chosen to wind me up, brown eyed peas sont scare me one bit tongue tongue tongue

Its because you havnt seen them, these ebony lasers can kill grin
Re: Are Cheaters Made Or Born? by Anabel(f): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2009
cheating is not in-born, its a character you build by yourself. its either you have"ojukokoro" or you have been used abd dumped, so you want to use and dump other people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Single Ladies Wear A Ring That Says "i'm Available" / Ladies, How Do U Behave When A Young Man Begins To Show Interest On You? / True Story Of My Younger Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.