Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,784 members, 7,862,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

Ijaw Congress Okays One Nigeria, But… - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Congress Okays One Nigeria, But… (1822 Views)

Senate Okays Independent Candidature For Elections / I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu / Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Congress Okays One Nigeria, But… by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
I ve said repeatedly that an average SS prefers a one Nig to a biafra. Its not exactly as if SS love the idea of a one nigeria. We jus don't fancy a biafra.
Re: Ijaw Congress Okays One Nigeria, But… by Doghari: 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Pr0gressive01:
I have been observing the way things have taken a turn for the worse since Buhari became president and I have the following advise for him if he will listen to move this nation forward:

1. Buhari should apologise for his 5% speech even if he has to do it in a diplomatic way.

2. He should immediately form an inclusive government; bring qualified people from the eastern axis of this country(i.e SS & SE) into the sensitive parts of government including the oil sector and the military.

3. Find a way of releasing Nnamdi kanu even if it is to arrange a prison break.

4. Take a look at the last confab report, there are many wonderful recommendation there. He may not accept all the recommendations but he could at least implement some.

5. He should personally visit the SE/SS and reassure them that we are all Nigerians and can still work together to make this nation great again.

6. He should make sure that there is a very functional seaport in the SS like Apapa in Lagos and create policies to deliberatly drive traffic to that port. This will greatly impact the economy of the region and will help spread development. Nigeria is too big to rely on Apapa for almost everything, things cannot go on like this.

7. A lot of the tension in the land today is because of struggle for power at the center. We can decide to revert to a regional style of government where your Premier is like your president such that the centre would be considerably weakened and unattractive. All this struggle for who becomes president will cease. Alternatively, we can adopt a system of rotaional presidency recognising the six geopolitical zone structure(experts can work on this and come out with something good).

Nigeria can be united and work again if Buhari can be wise.

God bless you mr muslim omenko. Seems the serious beating you've received from 'Ugandans' have reset your muslim skull. God bless 'ugandans'. Amin
Re: Ijaw Congress Okays One Nigeria, But… by basilo101: 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lol, ogogoro drinking ijaws are now little "gods" to the zoo that they roll out drum to celebrate nonsense statement despite the criminals bombing oil installations in anger with the zoo oil drunk lazy zoo
Re: Ijaw Congress Okays One Nigeria, But… by basilo101: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
Aufbauh:
We all know that the idea of secession is an entire struggle of some disgruntled Igbos who can't forbear a Fulani man that they so detested ruling over them.

l'll encourage my maternal cousins to be part of TRIPOB because I believe in their ideology.
I was taught early as a school boy that"winners never quit,and quitters never win",this of course have stirred up my success stories till date.

Assuming there is marginalization,injustice,inequality etc in your clime,is it not foolhardy and cowardice to quit? Every strong character person will stay on to fight to change the status quo, not to think of escape to a better equitable clime.
Yar'adua was from Anambra while Shagari was from Enugu. Uwazurike's MASSOB that started in the 90's was also because of Buhari. Ben Onwuka's BZM that siezed a radio station in Enugu in 2013 was also because Buhari. Nonsense.
Re: Ijaw Congress Okays One Nigeria, But… by basilo101: 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I ve said repeatedly that an average SS prefers a one Nig to a biafra. Its not exactly as if SS love the idea of a one nigeria. We jus don't fancy a biafra.
you don't love one Nigeria but you will stick to it because you dont fancy biafra, you should be ashamed of yourself, bros, do yourself a favor, find something you love and fancy and stick to it. you will be rest assured that we all will respect whatever you love and fancy but to drag us to remain in the same shit you confess not to love is where we have problem with you or anybody for that matter
Re: Ijaw Congress Okays One Nigeria, But… by Pr0gressive01(m): 8:08am On Aug 26, 2016
Doghari:

God bless you mr muslim omenko. Seems the serious beating you've received from 'Ugandans' have reset your muslim skull. God bless 'ugandans'. Amin

God bless the 'Ugandan Samsung Flatrons' for knocking some sense into me. grin grin
Re: Ijaw Congress Okays One Nigeria, But… by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
basilo101:

you don't love one Nigeria but you will stick to it because you dont fancy biafra, you should be ashamed of yourself, bros, do yourself a favor, find something you love and fancy and stick to it. you will be rest assured that we all will respect whatever you love and fancy but to drag us to remain in the same shit you confess not to love is where we have problem with you or anybody for that matter
see this one. Who cares about biafra? Who is dragging u biafra? Biafra shud stop dragging us into their mess, that's the issue here. What we want is resource control which we shall get in due time. Biafra can secede for all I care but the shud stop draggin SS into it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Monkey Money Millionaires (MMM) / Britain Demands N7bn Before Ibori's Deportation - Newtelegraphonline / Has Fayose Learnt His Lessons (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.