Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Y Very Intelligent Men Fail With Women: Reason No. 4: They Psych Themselves Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Very Intelligent Men Fail With Women: Reason No. 4: They Psych Themselves Out (679 Views)

10 Reasons Why Men Fail With Women / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Why Very Intelligent Men Fail With Women: Reason Number 3: Poor Social Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Very Intelligent Men Fail With Women: Reason No. 4: They Psych Themselves Out by julianH(m): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2009
REASON Number 4: THEY PSYCH THEMSELVES OUT

Smart guys do something that fascinates the hell out of me,

They come up with all the reasons why everything WON'T WORK when it comes to women and dating.

They actually figure out why what they would like to do will probably fail,

They use their amazing creative imaginations to imagine all kinds of horrible pictures and scenes, and then they use those imaginary outcomes to create negative emotions, which ultimately stop them from having success with women and dating.

THEY DON'T EVEN TRY.

Now, if you have thought something through and come up with a good reason why it would fail, it makes sense to not do it, right? RIGHT!!!!

I mean, why would you want to do things that are going to fail?

It is sound logic, but HORRIBLE thinking when it comes to the REAL WORLD, and success with women.

Because smart guys don't UNDERSTAND women, and they don't UNDERSTAND what it takes to be successful with women, they are working with bad figures. They are wrong before they even start figuring!

Using your mind to come up with all the reasons why things won't work in this area of your life leads to ULTIMATE FAILURE.

You must learn to overcome this habit if you have it.

catch ya all!!
Re: Y Very Intelligent Men Fail With Women: Reason No. 4: They Psych Themselves Out by smooooooth: 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2009
why shld will listen to u, when u dont even know your sex. julian and u have an M. angry
Re: Y Very Intelligent Men Fail With Women: Reason No. 4: They Psych Themselves Out by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2009
@poster, I can see your post all over the place, I will suggest you post
them all in one place.
Re: Y Very Intelligent Men Fail With Women: Reason No. 4: They Psych Themselves Out by julianH(m): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2009
smooooooth

I wonder why my sex concerns you and why the bother.

Name does not count here; if it does, then smooooooth  shocked

If you must know Julian is my wife's name.

H is underscored and it stands for "HENRY" which happens to be my name?

SATISFIED?? smooooooth ?
Re: Y Very Intelligent Men Fail With Women: Reason No. 4: They Psych Themselves Out by julianH(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2009
rokiatu

Is there a law against multiple posts here?

Besides, it will be too long and some people (little minds) will complain!

There are segmented and here you are angry

HOW PERSON GO PLEASE UNA SEF? cool
Re: Y Very Intelligent Men Fail With Women: Reason No. 4: They Psych Themselves Out by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2009
do what you feel jare it was just a suggestion.
Re: Y Very Intelligent Men Fail With Women: Reason No. 4: They Psych Themselves Out by julianH(m): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2009
NOTHING DEY HAPPEN.

NO OFFENCE TAKEN

(1) (Reply)

Y Intelligent Men Fail Wt Women No.5:they Seek Only "informational Solutions" / I Dumped My Friend! / Sent Her A Wrong Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.