Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? (1612 Views)

Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / What Really Motivates A Girl To Stare At A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2016
Nigerian girls have created a reputation for uncanny love for money maybe it's due to fear of poverty, So besides money what else do Nigerian girls crave

1 Like

Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by MrOlihilistic: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2016
good looks and 6packs not hungry packs oo
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2016
Jesus their lord and personal saviour undecided
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 25, 2016
As usual Nairaland members Will lie,it's in their blood

1 Like

Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:
fair enough
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2016
Sexy voice, well toned body and of course good looks
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2016
Oyind17:
Jesus their lord and personal saviour undecided
half are married to Jesus,but Jesus is not looking to date
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 25, 2016
coolkris:
half are married to Jesus,but Jesus is not looking to date
mynd444 come and close this thread.
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 25, 2016
Drew0:
Sexy voice, well toned body and of course good looks
of course, that's true
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 25, 2016
Oyind17:
mynd444 come and close this thread.
because
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by MrOlihilistic: 7:50am On Aug 25, 2016
coolkris:
fair enough
opposed??
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:

opposed??
Why would I oppose that,sit,and have a glass of whiskey
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by Luckymay(f): 7:51am On Aug 25, 2016
Who told you it's only Nigerian girls that like money? You guys should stop already. Do you think foreign girls is any better?
Do you think foreign girls would date you blacks if they know you are poor?
They already know that for you to make it to their country, you must be rich or almost rich.
Or do you think a poor dude can get visa? I mean who doesn't like comfort? If you want to know what I'm saying try stopping a foreign girl on the street without a ride and see if she looks at you.
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 25, 2016
coolkris:
because
I don't understand what the thread is all about
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2016
Oyind17:
I don't understand what the thread is all about
use the door bye
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by alobright17(m): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2016
Lies,Lies and Lies. Nothing motivates Naija babes more than lies.

1 Like

Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by MrOlihilistic: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2016
coolkris:
Why would I oppose that,sit,and have a glass of whiskey
I need q hot tea with two loafs of agege bread.
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:

I need q hot tea with two loafs of agege bread.
OK,where's my Butler? OK sexkillz get my friends here, just what he wants
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by MrOlihilistic: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2016
coolkris:
OK,where's my Butler? OK sexkillz get my friends here, just what he wants
co-join with a pot of cold palm wine undiluted one.
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 25, 2016
coolkris:
use the door bye
no this kinda thread need derailing
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 25, 2016
Oyind17:
no this kinda thread need derailing
k
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by Tallesty1(m): 8:00am On Aug 25, 2016
Bank Alerts
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:

co-join with a pot of cold palm wine undiluted one.
u my friend, are a very good drunkard, one must be thinking, u work in an alcohol factory
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 25, 2016
MrOlihilistic:

What we mostly see is hungry packs lol! grin
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2016
coolkris:
Nigerian girls have created a reputation for uncanny love for money maybe it's due to fear of poverty, So besides money what else do Nigerian girls crave
More money undecided

1 Like

Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by MrOlihilistic: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2016
Lagosparty:

What we mostly see is hungry packs lol! grin
with this your moniker I give you six medal. 1. for seeing all the packs in the city. 2.for seeing all the hoes claiming saints. 3. you have tested bad good and evil but you conquered. 4. you have no competitor. 5. familiar with all the celebrity girlfriends 6 you're hoe gringrin
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by MrOlihilistic: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2016
coolkris:
u my friend, are a very good drunkard, one must be thinking, u work in an alcohol factory
without a cup of alcohol life is as useless as mrcorck without trolls.
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by Hillzy(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2016
More money

1 Like

Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2016
coolkris:
love kiss
Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by cyprus000: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2016
Luckymay:
Who told you it's only Nigerian girls that like money? You guys should stop already. Do you think foreign girls is any better?
Do you think foreign girls would date you blacks if they know you are poor?
They already know that for you to make it to their country, you must be rich or almost rich.
Or do you think a poor dude can get visa? I mean who doesn't like comfort? If you want to know what I'm saying try stopping a foreign girl on the street without a ride and see if she looks at you.
[size=13pt]
I date a beautiful and sexy foreign chick, from south America to be precise, and she has practically rejected all serious gift i gave her.

The only reasonable gift she accepted from me; is nitted Jamaican neck rope and head warmer I got her, when she visited. You can tell her overt like and love for that single gift, cos she appear with it in almost all her recent pics and video chat; In same vein, I've loads of guys who met their foreign women when they had nothing.

so, your postulate/logic is not only flawed, but also warp.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by sKy007: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2016
Apart from money?

That grrrr sound the ATM makes when counting money

1 Like

Re: What Motivates A Nigerian Girl Besides Money? by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2016
Smart head

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Guys, Check Out This Lady's Photoshoot / Before You Fall In Love With A Celebrity (can You Cope?) | Please Read This / Photos: Four Women Wed At Same Time In Zamfara State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.