Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained (2674 Views)

What Av U Given Up To Make Ur Fast Accepted By Allah (s.w.t) / Prophet Mohammed's Married Life Explained: U Can Ask Your Questions Politely / The Black Man And His Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by muhsin(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2009
Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim,

One of the haters and constant mockers of Muslims and Islam has just recently started one thread to purposely, as usual, blaspheme, dent and defame Muslims and Islam. As I have been saying, and will continue saying, these trials are but futile and waste of time, for they can achieve nothing, phenomenally nothing. Therefore, die trying.

Although much have been said there, where I too made a number of replies; but not actually addressing the OP's theme. I feel like it should be more appropriate to initiate a fresh thread to fully well debunk, refute and discard the claim there for the sake of publicity and the likes.

Here it goes. . .

Allah, the Exalted, says in the holy Qur'an:
[center]
"O Mankind! Most certainly, it is We (God almighty) who have Created you all from a single (pair) of a male and a female. And it is we who have made you into nations and tribes, that ye may recognise each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily, the noblest of you in the sight of Allah is (He who is) the most righteous of you." (49:13)
[/center]

The prophet Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, also said:

[center]“ All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over a white - except by piety and good action."
—(Hadith, Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 7, Ch. 3)
[/center]

As these Qur'anic verse and Hadetth tradition boldly show us, all thats said in these ahadeeth given in the other thread are but twisted deliberately to bash Muslims and Islam. And are fully just been copied and pasted. Thus she ($Osisi) can not explain a word mentioned in theme.

I am gonna explain these ahadeeth one after another below:
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by muhsin(m): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2009
Continuation:

Remember, I made it clear above that these ahadeeth were falsely reported there. But am, any way, bringing them up here for the sake of explanation and elaboration.

1-
Bukhari:V4B52N137 "The Prophet said, 'Let the negro slave of Dinar perish. And if he is pierced with a thorn, let him not find anyone to take it out for him, If he [the black slave] asks for anything it shall not be granted, and if he needs intercession [to get into paradise], his intercession will be denied.'"

This hadeeth is twisted and the word negro is completely fabricated and put in there. The actual hadeeth has nothing related to negro or black, but says "The Slave of the Dinar, " referring to those people who are all about money.

2-
Tirmidhi hadith 38, Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Allah created Adam when He had to create him and He struck his right shoulder and there emitted from it white offspring as if they were white ants. He struck his left shoulder and there emitted from it THE BLACK OFFSPRINGS as if they were charcoal. He then said (to those who had been emitted) from the right (shoulder): For Paradise and I do not mind. Then He said to those (who had been emitted) from his left shoulder: They are for HELL and I do not mind. Transmitted by Ahmad. (ALIM CDROM)

The second hadeeth is about color of their hearts, not their skin. It is about God taking out Adam's good progeny with white hearts from his right shoulder, and the bad progeny with black hearts from his left shoulders, those with white hearts will be guided to heaven and those with black ones will be led astray. That was at the time of Adam's creation and it refers to what God has told us in the Qur'an that he created all of mankind and made them witness to worship only God, before the creation of our actual physical bodies at the time of our natural birth.

3-
Ishaq:243 "I heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks, , Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9:61] "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, 'If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'"

This third one is about a hypocrite called Nabtal Ibn Al-Hareth, used to backbite the prophet with the other hypocrites, and the description was أذلم which is dark, and Gabrial was speaking about him in specification and described him as such: "A man will come to you, dark with unruly hair, red-shot eyes and red-cheeks with a disfigured face, his liver is bigger than that of a donkey, if he comes to you watch out for him, he carries what you say to the hypocrites to backbite you." In the second part it is actually THEIR own saying: "If what Mohamed says is true, our hearts are worse than that of a donkey." Seera Nabaweyya for Ibn Ishaq. The Quranic verse came down on those hypocrites who annoy the prophet through their backbiting.

And Allah, the Exalted, knows best.

May Allah, the Exalted, guide us to the right path, amen.

Muhsin
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by muhsin(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2009
InshaAllah more explanations are on the way. . .

Until then, ciao!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by Abuzola(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2009
Barakallahu fihì
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by noetic15(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2009
. . . . grin grin so mohammed said all of the above? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by Abuzola(m): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2009
Whats wrong with you mr man
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by noetic15(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2009
did u the read the first haddith in muhsin's second post? grin grin grin grin
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by olabowale(m): 3:39am On Oct 01, 2009
JazakAllahu Khair, ayakallah Muhsin. The color of hearts is based on Taqwa. Like the Hijara Aswat Fi Kaaba (The black stone in Kaaba), it used to be white as milk (no stain), except the children of Adam (initially the direct descendants of Ibrahim 9AS), the Arabs), and others, and then in the time of Prophet Muhammad (AS) mostly Arabs (muslims), and all through now (every nations, colors) the Ummah worldwide, whose sins bleed onto this stone and it is Black today that its called "Aswat) Black!

I guess the believers only see their Hawa (desire), no Shawa (shame)!

And from those who will go to Paradise plenty are Blacks, and while Arab Kufar/disbelievers will end up in Jahannam!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 01, 2009
^^ I think you need some female companionship.

better jump on a plane and head to Nigeria if na so the thing do you reach.

no let abuzola put hashish in your coffee oh. Or are you the one putting it in his morning tea.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by noetic15(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2009
olabowale:

JazakAllahu Khair, ayakallah Muhsin. The color of hearts is based on Taqwa. Like the Hijara Aswat Fi Kaaba (The black stone in Kaaba), it used to be white as milk (no stain), except the children of Adam (initially the direct descendants of Ibrahim 9AS), the Arabs), and others, and then in the time of Prophet Muhammad (AS) mostly Arabs (muslims), and all through now (every nations, colors) the Ummah worldwide, whose sins bleed onto this stone and it is Black today that its called "Aswat) Black!

I guess the believers only see their Hawa (desire), no Shawa (shame)!

And from those who will go to Paradise plenty are Blacks, and while Arab Kufar/disbelievers will end up in Jahannam!

how is abraham or ishmael the descendants of arabs? . . . . .another fraud from allah.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by littleb(m): 8:53am On Oct 01, 2009
noetic15:

how is abraham or ishmael the descendants of arabs? . . . . .another fraud from allah.

Cant you read in between lines? Is it the descendant of Abraham that are arabs or descendant of arab that is Abraham.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by noetic15(m): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2009
littleb:

Cant you read in between lines? Is it the descendant of Abraham that are arabs or descendant of arab that is Abraham.

the white arabs ARE NOT descendants of abraham. . . . . .mohmamed is NOT a descendant of ishmael. . . . .IF u have any proof that suggests otherwise, present it.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by No2Atheism(m): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2009
noetic15:

the white arabs ARE NOT descendants of abraham. . . . . .mohmamed is NOT a descendant of ishmael. . . . .IF u have any proof that suggests otherwise, present it.

Am not 100% sure about whether every white arab is not a descendant. However one thing is certain. Mohammed is not a descendant of Noah.

Europeans take over a land and try to steal their culture as theirs, europeans once claimed egyptians were europeans . . . grin grin grin grin

Arabs also do the same thing, hence part of the reason that Arabs are lying about Abraham and Ishmeal and Isaac and also part of the reason that they are trying to arabise egyptian history as if its their own. Hence i am not suprised that Arabs are claiming the same thing.

1. Lot is not a desendant of Abraham.
2. Hagar was an egyptian slave (whether she was the expected black egyptian of that time or not or merely a slave white non-egyptian is something i do not know)
3. Ishmeal married an egyptian.
4. Ishmeal lived amongst a particular Arab speaking people , shocked shocked shocked HOW CAN U LIVE AMONGST THE ARABS AND THEN STILL BE THEIR FATHER . . . .SOMEONE IS LYING.

I would not be suprised that some muslims do not even know that most of the middle east was actually a land of the black people . . . aka negro aka nubia[/b]aka [b]egypt aka ethiopia aka cush aka canaan.

THANK GOODNESS FOR HISTORY . . . both whites and arab for done talk say blacks people fell from the sky grin grin grin grin

ALLAH IS A RACIST MOON GOD . . .end of story.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by No2Atheism(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2009
olabowale:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wetin the black men known as Oyb, Olabowale and Babs and co go do now . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by Abuzola(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2009
Ignorance is a dreadful disease
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by muhsin(m): 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2009
Abuzola:

Barakallahu fihì
olabowale:

JazakAllahu Khair, ayakallah Muhsin.

Thanks brothers. May Allah, the Exalted, bless you too.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by muhsin(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2009
noetic15:

did u the read the first haddith in muhsin's second post? grin grin grin grin

Present your case logically and straightfoward; inshaAllah it'll be addressed as soon as possible.

And, if you just rant as you do always, OK and stay mute. cheesy
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by muhsin(m): 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2009
Continuation:

[center]Ibn 'Abbas said to me, "Shall I show you a woman of the people of Paradise?" I said, "Yes." He said, "T[b]his black lady came to the Prophet and said, 'I get attacks of epilepsy and my body becomes uncovered; please invoke Allah for me.'

The Prophet said (to her), 'If you wish, be patient and you will have (enter) Paradise; and if you wish, I will invoke Allah to cure you.' She said, 'I will remain patient,' and added, 'but I become uncovered, so please invoke Allah for me that I may not become uncovered.' So he invoked Allah for her." [al-Bukhari]

Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah:

The Prophet said, "I saw myself (in a dream) entering Paradise, and behold! I saw Ar-Rumaisa', Abu Talha's wife. I heard footsteps. I asked, Who is it? Somebody said, 'It is Bilal (The famous black Companion of the Prophet) ' Then I saw a palace and a lady sitting in its courtyard. [/b][/center]

That was women and she deserved Paradise why? how?

The black woman mentioned in this Hadeeth (above) is not even known by her name, or who she were, she is rather known by her deeds, her faith, her modesty, her chastity, her care about not being uncovered and for her being an inmate of Paradise. And that is what matters indeed.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by olabowale(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2009
@No2Atheist:
4. Ishmeal lived amongst a particular Arab speaking people , HOW CAN U LIVE AMONGST THE ARABS AND THEN STILL BE THEIR FATHER . . . .SOMEONE IS LYING.
Abraham lived amongst a particular semitic Hebrew speakin people when he left Ur, HOW CAN U LIVE AMONGST THE HEBREWS AND THEN STILL BE THEIR FATHER . . .SOMEONE IS LYING.

And No2atheist, this black man, Olabowale is a believer who is heading to Paradise, while you and Arab Christian Palestinian Anoosh Sorosh will enter Hell if you want it or not, except that you become Muslim(s) before you die!
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by noetic15(m): 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2009
muhsin:

Present your case logically and straightfoward; inshaAllah it'll be addressed as soon as possible.

And, if you just rant as you do always, OK and stay mute. cheesy

what rubbish is this? what case are u presenting or addressing? are u blind? are u not the one who produced that haddith?
did u not see mohammed say all blacks are hell bound?

FYI: allah is an arabian moon-god and has no connection with blacks.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by Abuzola(m): 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2009
God have mercy on you.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by No2Atheism(m): 5:04am On Oct 02, 2009
Am not 100% sure about whether every white arab is not a descendant. However one thing is certain. Mohammed is not a descendant of Noah.

Europeans take over a land and try to steal their culture as theirs, europeans once claimed egyptians were europeans . . . grin grin grin grin

Arabs also do the same thing, hence part of the reason that Arabs are lying about Abraham and Ishmeal and Isaac and also part of the reason that they are trying to arabise egyptian history as if its their own. Hence i am not suprised that Arabs are claiming the same thing.

1. Lot is not a desendant of Abraham.
2. Hagar was an egyptian slave (whether she was the expected black egyptian of that time or not or merely a slave white non-egyptian is something i do not know)
3. Ishmeal married an egyptian.
4. Ishmeal lived amongst a particular Arab speaking people , shocked shocked shocked HOW CAN U LIVE AMONGST THE ARABS AND THEN STILL BE THEIR FATHER . . . .SOMEONE IS LYING.

I would not be suprised that some muslims do not even know that most of the middle east was actually a land of the black people . . . aka negro aka nubia[/b]aka [b]egypt aka ethiopia aka cush aka canaan.

THANK GOODNESS FOR HISTORY . . . both whites and arab for done talk say blacks people fell from the sky grin grin grin grin

ALLAH IS A RACIST MOON GOD . . .end of story.

olabowale:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by muhsin(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2009
noetic15:

what rubbish is this? what case are u presenting or addressing? are u blind? are u not the one who produced that haddith?
did u not see mohammed say all blacks are hell bound?

FYI: allah is an arabian moon-god and has no connection with blacks.

You easily get sore at me; wonder o! cool

Lets retake it, dude; you can't not that decisively escape.

If any of your words is true, prove it or else shut up your mouth. Commentary is not compulsory.

Get that? tongue
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by noetic15(m): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2009
muhsin:

You easily get sore at me; wonder o! cool

Lets retake it, dude; you can't not that decisively escape.

If any of your words is true, prove it or else shut up your mouth. Commentary is not compulsory.

Get that? tongue

what is this gabby saying? can u read at all?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by muhsin(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2009
noetic15:

what is this gabby saying? can u read at all?

As I once said: an enemy overestimates your fault/mistake. It has had just happened!

BTW, am sure you get the gist of what I meant to say there. Won't even correct my typing error.

Waiting. . .
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by Nezan(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2009
Islam and controversies . . grin grin grin grin

Now, black muslims like olabowale, muhsin, et al will not smell allah's paradise?

So funny, wink
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by muhsin(m): 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2009
Read before commenting, Nezan. There is no controversies, and if you notice any let me know and it'll be explained, inshaAllah. Thanks
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by noetic15(m): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2009
muhsin:

As I once said: an enemy overestimates your fault/mistake. It has had just happened!

BTW, am sure you get the gist of what I meant to say there. Won't even correct my typing error.

Waiting. . .

does the above make sense?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by Nezan(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2009
e tire me-o grin
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by olabowale(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2009
And he yells 'does this make sense' all day long. And the other has a slapstick way of expressing himself.

@Nezan:« #25 on: Yesterday at 01:02:22 PM »
Islam and controversies . .

Now, black muslims like olabowale, muhsin, et al will not smell allah's paradise?

So funny,
My father (ra) who died on 30th of March 1966, InshaAllah has his soul secured in Jannah, already. When I died, many many couples of decades from now, from now, InshaAllah, I will have my soul secure in Jannah, as well!

Will will you be? Heaven?

And there are 7 heavens! Go ask your pastor(s), one of them may know it. Since you like Biggie Small grouping "more Money phrase", Tupac shakur said that he wondered if "hell" has GHETTO! Where is hell, except heaven? See, the huge problem you have?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by muhsin(m): 11:45am On Oct 03, 2009
LOL grin

Say what you wanna say. I fathom your deceptiveness: you simply don't have anything to say to rebut  my words.

An empty vessel makes lots of noise. Noetic is an empty brained dude, thus makes nothing but noise.

Too bad.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by Nezan(m): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2009
Wishful thinking, olabowale, wishful thinking . . . who is deceiving you that you are making paradise?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Completed The Six Fasting Of Shawwal? 14 Or 15 Days Left / Ghaddafi's Death-lessons For Muslims! / Innovations Of Muhammad Ali Jabata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.