Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained (2714 Views)

What Av U Given Up To Make Ur Fast Accepted By Allah (s.w.t) / Prophet Mohammed's Married Life Explained: U Can Ask Your Questions Politely / The Black Man And His Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by muhsin(m): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2009
InshaAllah he is. We too are.

But you. . . shocked But I wish you all the best.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by Nezan(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2009
Continue deceiving yourselves, there will be no 'allahu akbar' in Heaven. God is too holy to be identified with your 72 virgins per person paradise grin
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by Abuzola(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2009
[b] Quran 2:135. And they say, "Be Jews or Christians, then you will be guided." Say (to them, O Muhammad Peace be upon him ), "Nay, (We follow) only the religion of Ibrahim (Abraham), Hanifa [Islamic Monotheism, i.e. to worship none but Allah (Alone)], and he was not of Al-Mushrikun (those who worshipped others along with Allah - see V.2:105)."

2:136. Say (O Muslims), "We believe in Allah and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaque (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob), and to Al-Asbat [the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)], and that which has been given to Musa (Moses) and 'Iesa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islam)."

2:137. So if they believe in the like of that which you believe, then they are rightly guided, but if they turn away, then they are only in opposition. So Allah will suffice you against them. And He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.

2:138. [Our Sibghah (religion) is] the Sibghah (Religion) of Allah (Islam) and which Sibghah (religion) can be better than Allah's? And we are His worshippers. [Tafsir Ibn Kathir.][/b]
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by muhsin(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2009
@Nezan,

Please make meaningful, reasonable and sensible contributions or do not make any more comments; these your quackings pollute the thread.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by muhsin(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2009
Where is Noetic?

I see you are still advertising your ignorance regarding what Allah, the Exalted, say about Blacks.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by noetic15(m): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2009
muhsin:

Where is Noetic?

I see you are still advertising your ignorance regarding what Allah, the Exalted, say about Blacks.

here I am . . . .have u educated my ignorance?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by muhsin(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
noetic15:

here I am . . . .have u educated my ignorance?

Go back and re-read the OP.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by noetic15(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2009
I just read it. . . .nothing in it suggests that allah is not racist. . . , shocked
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by muhsin(m): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2009
AlhamduliLlah.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by noetic15(m): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2009
muhsin:

AlhamduliLlah.

Are u celebrating the RACISM of allah?
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by muhsin(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2009
noetic15:

Are u celebrating the RACISM of allah?

Or His un-racism. wink
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by ttruth(m): 11:26am On Feb 09, 2010
Wishful thinking, olabowale, wishful thinking . . . who is deceiving you that you are making paradise?

@Nezan

Do you know that all Muslims believe they are all going to heaven and all Christians are going to hell ? I just can't laughing at their advanced ignorance.
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by ttruth(m): 11:35am On Feb 09, 2010
For those of you who still glorify this Arabian cult belief system called Muhammedan Islam. This is what the so called Arabs have to say about black people :

Ibn Sina (Avicenna 980–1037), Arab’s most famous and influential philosopher/ scientist in Islam, described blacks as “people who are by their very nature slaves.” He wrote: “All African women are p-r-o-s-t-i-t-u-t-e-s, and the whole race of African men are abeed (slave) stock.” He equated black people with “rats plaguing the earth.”

Ibn Khaldum, an Arab historian stated that “Blacks are characterized by levity and excitability and great emotionalism,” adding that “they are every where described as silly.”

al-Dimashqi, an Arab pseudo scientist wrote, “the Equator is inhabited by communities of blacks who may be numbered among the savage beasts. Their complexion and hair are burnt and they are physically and morally abnormal. Their brains almost boil from the sun’s heat…, ”

Ibn al-Faqih al-Hamadhani painted this no less horrid picture of black people, “…, the zanj (the blacks) are overdone until they are burned, so that the child comes out between black, murky, malodorous, stinking, and crinkly-haired, with uneven limbs, deficient minds, and depraved passions…, ”
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by muhsin(m): 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2010
^^^ There is a section specially provided for nasty stuff like that: Racism, Tribalism, Sectarianism So please take note.

Thanks to Seun's initiative. smiley
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2010
t.truth:

@Nezan

Do you know that all Muslims believe they are all going to heaven and all Christians are going to hell ? I just can't stop laughing at their advanced ignorance.
On d contrary,all muslims will make a stop over in hell fire.sura19:71
Re: The Black Man And His Allah (s.w.t) Explained by muhsin(m): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2010
This is between you folks who know next to nothing about the noble Qur'an. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Face-Veil: Why The Ban? / Ordained Catholic Priest Converts To Islam / Why Is The Crescent Used A Symbol Of Islam/mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.