Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

“My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. (24366 Views)

Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome / Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Miles300: 3:55am On Aug 26, 2016
Cas1741:
My question to all these prayer warriors is simple if God is all knowing, omnipotent, omnipresent, alfa and omega, the beginning and the end, has no hearing challenges, knows all your problems, should I continue. .., if he is all these, why insult his sensibilities with nagging, yes, certain prayers are raised to the level of nagging, why the nagging? How many of us will allow our children to beg for ever before we grant their requests. If we are not that heartless, why do you think you have to scream and shout endlessly before the Almighty, loving and ever forgiving father can hear you. I know the answer, you are hiding under religion to cover your ignoramus, wickedness, and the good for nothing person in you, insensitive, unrealistic, quarrelsome and pure evil person, simple.
Lol even Jesus said we should not pray like the Pharisees that they think they will be heard of there much speaking !!! Wat is a prayer without faith . Faith is wat push God to work . If u av faith to believe God for wat u praying about u don't need those shouting and shaking of heads up nd down
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Miles300: 3:59am On Aug 26, 2016
Even Jesus will go to a quite place and spend time with his father .. He was never a distraction to anyone during his ministries ... Beside God is not interested In our much talking .. Cos Jesus said we shouldn't pray like the Pharisees who taught they will be heard of there much talking ..faith is wat moves God to work and not prayer .. One thing is to pray an another is to believe that God has answered u even if u are yet to see the result ..
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by omolayomi06: 4:44am On Aug 26, 2016
MaBuk:
Even after a renowned man of God said you should seek for a wife who can pray for hours, this man is not proud of his own whose prayers can even bring a building down, according to him.

Sharing his uncomfortable ordeal with break or make up, he nagged that his spouse prays too loud at night and disrupts his sleep.

He also says he goes to work early and returns late, yet his wife’s prayers will keep him from sleeping on time because they are too long and loud, as if she is ‘fighting with God‘.

see waiting change has cause. with this type if economic situation one need to pray maybe the heaven will fall on bubu to do something to Nigeria economic situation.
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by gog7: 4:51am On Aug 26, 2016
she doesn't mean any harm, discuss with her pastor to let her you could pray without disturbing
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Onyintology(f): 5:03am On Aug 26, 2016
God, make me a praying wife, A praying machine if care is not taken, Please, I want to be submissive to my hubby all the days of my life, So help me God!!!

Madam, your prayer is not bad. Tune down alil ...*That's all**
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by ufenemofe: 5:09am On Aug 26, 2016
Oga, u are even fortunate to av such a prayer warrior on a platter of gold;but d issue attached is d degree of her volume in d course of prayer.sir dont consider it a problem, but just try to make her understand dat her loud voice is doing u more harm than good in a romantic way."soft words break bones".
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by 9jatatafo(m): 5:17am On Aug 26, 2016
OP you are a very lucky man because daddy GO said we shouldn't marry partners that cannot yarn with Baba GOD for an hour and now you are blessed with a partner that is prayer warrior. Enjoy, nothing do you bro
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by uboma(m): 6:17am On Aug 26, 2016
chocodaviva:
Eeyah Sowi abt d uncomfortable circumstances but be thankful u v got a praying wife ....... Reason wir her more on her volume .... Or she. Can pick days to pray so dat u will knw when to expect d noise ......

Madam I commend u but note if ur husband breaks down cos of lack of sleep or bad sleeping posture I will blame urslf afteeall d Bible says whenever u want to pray go into ur room. , bolt ur day nd pray to ur God in secret nd he will answer u..... Prayer is a request made to God from d heart nt a thing u say to disturb pples peace .....

Jehovah will hlp u wit more understanding to settle this issue amicably.....

The husband isn't worried that his wife prays but that her prayer is loud and aggressive.
The kind of prayer where all your neighbours hear every word you utter. The kind of prayer that she commands God to come to her aid. The kind of prayers that she condemns all her enemies (both real and perceived) to death. The kind of prayer that her spouse had to remind her to reduce her voice when praying and she then accuses him of being a demon.

lol.

Personally I won't be thankful for having this kind of wife.
the woman in question is simply destroying her home.
what happens when the husband decides to sleep outside?
then her prayer will change to 'her enemies have succeeded in turning the heart of her husband away from her'.

I lol again.

This is not the kind of woman a man should be proud to have my dear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by inchristalone(m): 6:19am On Aug 26, 2016
eyinjuege:
Everyman with hin own wahala.

Abeg, na ya own cross be that. Carry am.
Well my prayer for you is that you will get sense when you grow up.
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by eyinjuege: 6:22am On Aug 26, 2016
inchristalone:
Well my prayer for you is that you will get sense when you grow up.

I don't need ya prayers.
Oga, carry ya cross
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by uboma(m): 6:23am On Aug 26, 2016
njiasi30:
Hahaha abeg I no fit laugh cheesy maybe na mfm member. God is nt deaf na even b4 u speak he already knows what u want to say. U don't need to shout while praying b4 God will hear and answer u. Don't use ur hands to cause prob in ur home or make ur hubby do things dat he will regret.

Prayer is gd but using it to disturb d peace of ur hubby / neighbors....dere is time 4 everything.

1000,000 likes
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by mexdon(m): 6:25am On Aug 26, 2016
Maybe there is another girl after her husband
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Mandu11(m): 6:52am On Aug 26, 2016
Life is so simple but alot of christains make it complicated.All jesus teachings seems to be in vain cause christains do the complete opposite.
Believe me,Jesus tried to make life as simple as possible for all,but so mani christian still don't get it.Christianit¥ in itself is not a religion like the rest,Jesus din't come to create a religion.
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by robinicule(m): 6:53am On Aug 26, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
As if she's fighting with God lol .. Jacob wrestled with angels to get his miracle.
#TheViolentTakeItByForce
in the old testamental days u mean..
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by baby124: 6:59am On Aug 26, 2016
Pretenders like the world to see them for who they are not. They make the most noise. Maybe that is why she felt you married her, so the show must go on. When they say moderation is key, you people will think no one likes you. Carry your cross and enjoy. Or better still find her a challenging and brain engaging job that will make her so tired, she will not have energy to spend productive time in church all day or shouting and fighting all unseen enemies. Most importantly it Seems like your wife needs psychiatric care but you think she is religious.

A long time ago, there was this woman who used to always see visions for everyone and na she pray pass. Last last she ended up in a psychiatric home and died. Get her help she needs fast. She's already calling you demon. Next she will want to kill all the demons around her. Na you be number 1 demon.

1 Like

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by kennydotkom(m): 7:06am On Aug 26, 2016
Iamlordgee:
Ozwo!!! .. U didn't notice before u marry her abi

There is no way they can stay togeda bfro marriage. Bro
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by irunoko(m): 7:16am On Aug 26, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Just throw her out to continue prayer rants.

Sleep deprivation is one of the worst things to impose on someone, not to mention a spouse who spends most of his hours working to put food on the table. Food, which incidentally serves as an ignition to fuel her antisocial behaviour.
LMao grin

Throw her out? Just like that? grin

You harsh o grin

When she wants to pray why don't you tell her to go to the sitting room or another empty room in the house to pray and close the door.that way she has her private time with God and doesn't inconvenience her husband with her loud voice.that's all

Then when she's done praying she can go back to sleep in the other room where her husband IS

By the way our daddy in the Lord in the person of pastor eunoch adeboye said no man should marry any woman that cannot PRAY

You need to know the power of a praying woman. Don't mess with her o cheesy
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2016
I can understand the man's plight,it can be very annoying and frustrating,speaking from experience
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Burger01(m): 7:20am On Aug 26, 2016
Which church does the woman attend...MFM I asked because MFM Prayer warriors no get chills smiley
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by NosaHenry(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2016
This so called prayer warrior will be shining the Congo of her pastor when the husband is busy at work. Prayer warrior my foot.
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by xtervaganza(m): 7:35am On Aug 26, 2016
chocodaviva:
Eeyah Sowi abt d uncomfortable circumstances but be thankful u v got a praying wife ....... Reason wir her more on her volume .... Or she. Can pick days to pray so dat u will knw when to expect d noise ......

Madam I commend u but note if ur husband breaks down cos of lack of sleep or bad sleeping posture I will blame urslf afteeall d Bible says whenever u want to pray go into ur room. , bolt ur day nd pray to ur God in secret nd he will answer u..... Prayer is a request made to God from d heart nt a thing u say to disturb pples peace .....

Jehovah will hlp u wit more understanding to settle this issue amicably.....
for your mind now u don drop comment?
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by iaminspired: 7:37am On Aug 26, 2016
oginga:
@op we are on the same page, my other half cast, bound, destroy, return and as well burn by fire.

Her prayer carries more curses than anyone can imagine. Just this morning I was forced to open my eyes while we were praying.....In her words "anyone dragging position of financial director with my husband should die by fire, thunder strike all those against my husbands promotion in Jesus name ".

Op please let her continue, it helps in critical times.

You be my man, sometimes I pray such prayers. But I suggest that the wife of the op should go n pray on the mountain like 9am-6pm. That is what my fiancee n I does so as not to disturb people. It takes wisdom. My dad complains my prayers are too loud so I just go to the mountain

Kill them before they kill you
Scatter them before they scatter you
Pursue them before they pursue you
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by iaminspired: 7:39am On Aug 26, 2016
Burger01:
Which church does the woman attend...MFM I asked because MFM Prayer warriors no get chills smiley

I beg your pardon.

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by ashjay001(m): 7:40am On Aug 26, 2016
Op, we know them! Can't stop praying for Baba God to improve their marriage n circumstance, yet using their anti-social behaviour to scatter everything!

Perchance u fulfill ur threat, she go still begin cry give God to come save marriage wey she take her hand scatter!

It all has to do with respect, anyway, God help us!
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Burger01(m): 7:42am On Aug 26, 2016
iaminspired:

I beg your pardon.
You are a dunce putting on dunce cap.. I was simply saying MFM prayer warriors can really pray undecided
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by iaminspired: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2016
kennydotkom:

There is no way they can stay togeda bfro marriage. Bro

But nevertheless they should have been praying together. I do pray with my partner n she understands the type of prayer I pray. N I know hers too.

There are some things that are inevitable in courtship that we neglect
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by iaminspired: 7:43am On Aug 26, 2016
Burger01:
You are a dunce.. I was simply saying MFM prayer warriors can really pray undecided

I didn't insult you but you decided to.

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Corperadams: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2016
what if that is how she feel connected to God.. what if her restless night is all for u...
did u ever think of dis? u might have marry a prayerless wife who may still b shoutin but in influence of alcohol.
u are complaining because u dont see what she is seeing but u will d day u throw her out.
Brother, u need prayers. what a prayerless father an husband i pity u.
last think i will ask
WHAT WILL JESUS D (WWJD).
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Burger01(m): 8:06am On Aug 26, 2016
iaminspired:

I didn't insult you but you decided to.
You didn't insult me with the meme you attached in your initial comment to me? Some dolts can lie undecided
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Xview(f): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2016
Ha ha ha ha a this is kinda funny.. .... grin grin grin if she is not prayerful they will complain, if she is they will still complain, But i feel your pain sir. Madam please help your hubby God answers prayer from heart and not by the volume of your voice
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by sweetilicious(f): 8:15am On Aug 26, 2016
VolTOxic:
I find people who pray loud noisy.
A quiet prayer from the heart the lord like.
I like quite prayers too. Not shouting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do Northern Women Stay Silent During Childbirth? / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB Silent On Probe 70 Days Since Investigation / Late Husband's Family Withholding Her Aunt's Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.