Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

“My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. (24374 Views)

Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome / Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by cruz419(m): 8:23am On Aug 26, 2016
Lol,,i could imagin d way u feel bro,,but having a prayerful wife is not a bad thing it gud for d family but in doing dis she need not offend any one especially u u need to let her undestsnd dis cos even as she has refuse to take ur sdvice to reduce are voice wen praying she has also offended GOD how den does she expect GOD to answere d pray wen she is going about it d wrong way!!!
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by maasoap(m): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2016
Chubhie:
You and your wife are like oil and water. How do you guys even meet?plan marriage and how to live the rest of it?

You leave house 4am and come back 10 pm while your wife spends the whole day in church? What time do you both have to bond as husband and wife? what about the kids?

You see your wife as deranged while she sees you as demon.Do you need a mallam to tell you that both of you are doomed to live miserably if nothing urgent is done?
This is excellent observation, they need to work on some things.
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by njiasi30(f): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2016
uboma:

1000,000 likes
Thanks kiss kiss cheesy
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by sweetgala(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
As if she's fighting with God lol
Jacob wrestled with angels to get his miracle.

#TheViolentTakeItByForce

Jacob wrestled with the Angel and not God. He showed his resolve not to take bybforve but to be determined.

The use of the word wrestle does not mean a physical altercation, the greatest flaw with the Christian faith is it's inability to comprehend semantics and the fact the bible has been roughly translated and by purpose designed to fit a context by its early translators

Only God can give you the inner mind to read the bible in it's honest and innitial form.
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by smart024(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
As if she's fighting with God lol
Jacob wrestled with angels to get his miracle.

#TheViolentTakeItByForce

And what of Elijah who didn't see God in all the gidi-gada that happened around him until a cool calm breeze blew and he went out to feel the presence of the Almighty...
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by uboma(m): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2016
njiasi30:
Thanks kiss kiss cheesy

You are welcome.
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by nairamaniac: 9:38am On Aug 26, 2016
chocodaviva:
Eeyah Sowi abt d uncomfortable circumstances but be thankful u v got a praying wife ....... Reason wir her more on her volume .... Or she. Can pick days to pray so dat u will knw when to expect d noise ......

Madam I commend u but note if ur husband breaks down cos of lack of sleep or bad sleeping posture I will blame urslf afteeall d Bible says whenever u want to pray go into ur room. , bolt ur day nd pray to ur God in secret nd he will answer u..... Prayer is a request made to God from d heart nt a thing u say to disturb pples peace .....

Jehovah will hlp u wit more understanding to settle this issue amicably.....
pls give me the verse of the bible this was quote.
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by nairamaniac: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2016
chocodaviva:
Eeyah Sowi abt d uncomfortable circumstances but be thankful u v got a praying wife ....... Reason wir her more on her volume .... Or she. Can pick days to pray so dat u will knw when to expect d noise ......

Madam I commend u but note if ur husband breaks down cos of lack of sleep or bad sleeping posture I will blame urslf afteeall d Bible says whenever u want to pray go into ur room. , bolt ur day nd pray to ur God in secret nd he will answer u..... Prayer is a request made to God from d heart nt a thing u say to disturb pples peace .....

Jehovah will hlp u wit more understanding to settle this issue amicably.....
I agree with u. but pls give me the verse of the bible this was quote.
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Innomach(m): 10:09am On Aug 26, 2016
Unfortunately, your wife is not normal. Something is really wrong. She is more or less a fantastic. Talking her out of it would be quite impossible. Only God himself can deliver her.
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by quintybabe(f): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2016
Burger01:
Which church does the woman attend...MFM I asked because MFM Prayer warriors no get chills smiley
Is it only MFM that pray fire brand kind of prayer? Just advice the man and leave church denominations out this.
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2016
There is something wrong with her
Your husband sleeps in the car and you are still praying
I SMH for some Christians
I really do
I dont know who is fooling who but God def cannot be fooled

.......and to the man whose wife is wishing death on people contesting for a post with him. I pray that one of the contestants isnt married to the posters wife or your own don finish be dat.

I dont know how many destitute kids you have fed, or people you have blessed or helped or how many times you have returned money found, or how well you treat your househelps and staff.
These are the things that answer prayers

Every time you do good and someone says God bless you from the heart, that's a very big prayer in its own right.

1 Like

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by quintybabe(f): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2016
iaminspired:

I didn't insult you but you decided to.
I just have to say this, I feel you are MFM member and you feel the need to defend your church but you are doing it the wrong way. Am not cool with the stupidity tag attach to your post, if you are a Christian then let it reflect in all you do and most especially in your conduct in public. Please be mindful of how you represent Christ, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by iaminspired: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2016
quintybabe:

I just have to say this, I feel you are MFM member and you feel the need to defend your church but you are doing it the wrong way. Am not cool with the stupidity tag attach to your post, if you are a Christian then let it reflect in all you do and most especially in your conduct in public. Please be mindful of how you represent Christ, thanks.

Alright
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2016
iaminspired:

Alright

Just apologise and move on.
I agree, there was no need to call her stupiddd
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by iaminspired: 10:47am On Aug 26, 2016
tearoses:

Just apologise and move on.
I agree, there was no need to call her stupiddd

Burger01.

Sowi
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Burger01(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2016
iaminspired:

Burger01.

Sowi
It's alright bruh... It's well smiley

1 Like

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by ojuu4u(m): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2016
gog7:

she doesn't mean any harm, discuss with her pastor to let her you could pray without disturbing

in other word, u ar asigning d authority of husband to pastor

1 Like

Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Burgerlomo: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2016
omogidi234:
I am of the Opinion that some denominations are majoring on the minor. Some don't teach a lot of things including Sex & Prayers in marriage.

MADAM concerned, if you are reading this please plan your prayer time from 9am when your husband would have gone out.

Then the one for night go to siiting room and then use hush tone voice and pray. You can even sit beside him while he is sleeping and you can be mutterring or groaning.

Mark 11:23 says that if you shall SAY not if you shall SHOUT.
Connecting with GOD with your heart is what matters.

OGA, abeg no vex. Go ask our parents especially moms, they would tell you that there were some things they wished they never did early in thier marriages.

Please report the issue to family members that can handle with wisdom.

If you sent her packing she would be blaming the devil.

Even though I do not deny that the devil is cunning but we chistians take some foolish decisions and heap the blame on the devil.

Wow! Omo gidi ni e tooto.
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by cheekyleggy: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2016
She will use prayer to drive her husband out of the house and later try fasting and crusades to bring him back. Fooliah woman.
Re: “My Wife Prays As If She’s Fighting With God– Fed Up Husband Laments. by Georgesudosen(m): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
Yes ooooo....
The best post ever
joedams:
The kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent take it by force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do Northern Women Stay Silent During Childbirth? / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB Silent On Probe 70 Days Since Investigation / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Minna After 17 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.