Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,342 members, 7,836,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS (63887 Views)

Calabar Church-Ritual Items Are Drama Costumes; Blood From Goat, Chicken- Pastor / Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Mazeed(m): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2016
I'm only here to check name

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by nonjebose(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2016
ireneony:
Wetin concern police concern spiritual things grin
i was hoping to see a human skull or part..but me nor see am oo undecided

Tomorrow u will hear police arrested a witch ..
mtcheww
My dear, these spiritual things are not the real problem, but the revelations of dead females with missing body parts found in increasing numbers.
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Eminembuz(m): 11:54am On Aug 25, 2016
Hmmmm! Dear God have mercy on us your children.
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by nonjebose(m): 11:54am On Aug 25, 2016
agbonkamen:
i think you need a brain surgery
His moniker gives an idea for his post
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Mazeed(m): 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2016
Yahoo boys and quick money be like>>>

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by dapiluv: 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
N kan be labe olorun .
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by dapiluv: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Mewa n sele.
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Perfecttouch(m): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=agbonkamen post=48787150][/quote]no vex o,am just confuse bout ur gender.u be man or woman?
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
First time I am hearing the words Ghana Burger undecided
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=MutantMetahuman post=48785953]Mumu africans

So having girls panties, bras and wig automatically made them ritualist..

When did it become a crime to have those things.

All the girls that have forgetten their panties in my car I bet they would born me at stake if they catch me..

Backward people.

Until we have strong law against this kind of bullsheit.. It will never stop.
[/quote

Are you ranting because you have some things in common with them? Or you didn't read the post through, they said the guys themselves said they were coming from where they have gone to do rituals. They didn't call them ritualists because of pants they found on them.
And you are asking when having bras and wigs turns people into ritualists.
The girls forgetting bras and pants in your car must have been charmed because such things in Africa are very sensitive that it's not common for ppl to forget such. I KP wondering why it's a common and normal thing with you.
Just wondering grin
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by ateketom(m): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
jared007:
Koko Junction is not in Warri but Oghara. Oghara and Koko Town is miles away from Warri! Silly ritualists they should ve remained in Oyo becos Deltans ve no space for ritualists.

Are u saying that it is Oyo that has space for ritualist......Guy pack well o
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by driveiwe(m): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
quick weath...kills faster than an A.k 47 bullet
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
omonla555:

Thunder fire your tosso

And fire yours too..A great number of dese miscreants have been chased from Warri and Sapele,EFCC no dey allow them rest...
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by MutantMetahuman: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=agbonkamen post=48787150][/quote]
Mumu, Lemme torture you for 5 minutes and let's see if you won't confess to being a serial killer.
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by agbonkamen(f): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
MutantMetahuman:

Mumu, Lemme torture you for 5 minutes and let's see if you won't confess to being a serial killer.
Ozuor what were they doing with female undies at the first place you are such a stupid brainless fool may God help your coconut brain
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by erico2k2(m): 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
jared007:
Koko Junction is not in Warri but Oghara. Oghara and Koko Town is miles away from Warri! Silly ritualists they should ve remained in Oyo becos Deltans ve no space for ritualists.
Ask yourself where warri south local government is and what their HQ . It's part of warri LG via waterside .
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by erico2k2(m): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
Mazeed:
I'm only here to check name
And the winner is
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
For Gad's sakes,
What is the name of the crime these boys committed. I read thru the gist and found absolutely none!

When did it become a crime to be in possession of used personal effects or even fetish stuffs which obviously have wings where they are sold in most of out markets.

Abeg make police park well. Someone was fatally shot somewhere in Enugu yesterday, has the gunman been caught?
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by MutantMetahuman: 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
agbonkamen:
Ozuor what were they doing with female undies at the first place you are such a stupid brainless fool may God help your coconut brain
a hoe like you probably forgot it in their car or they probably belong to their girlfriends..
How is this proof that they are ritualist and deserved to be attacked by backward barbarians like yourself who thinks anybody who lives a good life must be a ritualist.

Ediots like you that add superstition to everything and justify the killing and brutalizing people for shameless accusations like (someone stealing penis or ediotics stories like this)
Is the reason Africa is still very backward..

Barbaric dunces.
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by WilliamsChelster(m): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
angry
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by agbonkamen(f): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Perfecttouch:
no vex o,am just confuse bout ur gender.u be man or woman?
no i be transgendered which question u dey ask sef I am woman but not just a woman am swagalicious anyways that is my life style but here is my femalist pishure grin

1 Like

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by WilliamsChelster(m): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
I just purchase fairly used london boxers yesterday($30 each) , why would someone steal fairly pants undecided undecided

woman pants for dat matter angry angry angry
www-nairaland-com/3307190/shoking-boxer-30-buy-it?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://http-www-nairaland-com/3307190/shoking-boxer-30-buy-it?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfqQuYWY5cd1YHjA
Fairly used sef......mchteewangry
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by erico2k2(m): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Davash222:
Koko Junction in Oghara and they were returning from Oyo state, what happened to Sapele road?? Or did they follow Kwale road?? Im confused.
Check well b4 U make comments
Koko junction is along Benin sapele rd b4 Oghara . Koko is the HQ of warri South if I get it right . That was where Ejele was chairman . If u are use to sapele or warri.

1 Like

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by agbonkamen(f): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
a hoe like you probably forgot it in their car or they probably belong to their girlfriends..
How is this proof that they are ritualist and deserved to be attacked by backward barbarians like yourself who thinks anybody who lives a good life must be a ritualist.

Ediots like you that add superstition to everything and justify the killing and brutalizing people for shameless accusations like (someone stealing penis or ediotics stories like this)

Barbaric dunces.
you are nothing but a wasted sperm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by WilliamsChelster(m): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
chymevicks:
For Gad's sakes,
What is the name of the crime these boys committed. I read thru the gist and found absolutely none!

When did it become a crime to be in possession of used personal effects or even fetish stuffs which obviously have wings where they are sold in most of out markets.

Abeg make police park well. Someone was fatally shot somewhere in Enugu yesterday, has the gunman been caught?
God bless you for this comment
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by erico2k2(m): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
MutantMetahuman:

Barbaric dunces.
Well you seem to forget it's Africa not UK or USA . Superstitious believes thrive here still and we have to respect them.
Don forget in these advance countries once upon a time witches where burnt alive as punishment . The Vikings ate people .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by legaxi(m): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
But what is their crime exactly? And what tha hell is Ghana burger?
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by MutantMetahuman: 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
[s]
agbonkamen:
you are nothing but a wasted sperm
[/s]braindead barbarian.
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by MutantMetahuman: 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
erico2k2:

Well you seem to forget it's Africa not UK or USA . Superstitious believes thrive here still and we have to respect them.
Don forget in these advance countries once upon a time witches where burnt alive as punishment . The Vikings ate people .
yes we need to enlighten people to get rid of these superstious beliefs that are causing unnecessary bloodshed .. Same way some European take it unpon themselves to educate people from Europe that there is nothing like witchcrafts ..
And at least we could forgive those in the medieval age, cos they are not educated and have less information that we have now

But, fhuck sake, this is 21st century not the medieval age anymore.
Africans still behaving like barbarians in computer age is very embarrassing and archaic.

Its even more embarassing to see someone and a supposed educated person believe having ladies panties and factory made weavon means you are a ritualist.. Honestly, if my uneducated great great great grand mother said something like that, I will understand because she doesn't know any better, but someone that has passed through the 4 walls of schools? Mehn!!!
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by DAramis: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
The country is getting worse and guys are desperately in need of money.
Nothing passes a legitimate money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked / Lady Deals With A White Man That Took Her Out On A Date And Abandoned Her To Pay / Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.