Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS (63841 Views)

Calabar Church-Ritual Items Are Drama Costumes; Blood From Goat, Chicken- Pastor / Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by kulrunsman79(m): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2016
This voodoo economics of Buhari has forced many people into all sort of crime and criminal tendencies..
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Olalan(m): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2016
Sometimes I wonder what will eventually be the fate of the girls these yahoo boys sleep with for rituals cause it seems they have migrated from killing the girls to just sleeping with them but I know for sure that after the sex there will be consequences . Tell the girls to shun greed and materialism they will say you are speaking trash.
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by emyryx(m): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2016
Delta state in the news again for the wrong reasons.
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Mrjo(m): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2016
All these girls that dont burn their used pants and bra should come check theirs there
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Zedoo(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2016
Hahaha.
West ppl wan deny again say no be west Dem go?
For all the gurls getting mad money splashed on them by their guys whom they know not their source of income this should be a lesson...
A human who doesn't mind cheating another person off his life savings will of course not think twice about using you (gurl) for rituals after all you bring nothing to the table....always question the source of your guys money....to be safe than sorry...i know say money sweet sha.....but try..... Who knows how many other gurls things go dun happen to their lives from previous trips to the shrine?
I have always known that for someone to authoritatively tell another person to sharp sharp pay in his hard earned money in for one virtual transaction and the person gets it done....is the product of two things
1. Greed on the path of the victim.
2. Spiritual undertone on the path of the scammer....

1 Like

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by pentzuatzil(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2016
Ossai Ovie Success
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by musttapha(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2016
Hmmmm yahoo boys using pants,bra and mat to sachee.....dat means say OYINBO don wise be dat.... grin

1 Like

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by agbonkamen(f): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
Mumu africans

So having girls panties, bras and wig automatically made them ritualist..

When did it become a crime to have those things.

All the girls that have forgetten their panties in my car I bet they would born me at stake if they catch me..

Backward people.

Until we have strong law against this kind of bullsheit.. It will never stop.
i think you need a brain surgery

2 Likes

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2016
Caprigal. Come and see your boyfriends.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by pweshboi(m): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
Mumu africans

All the girls that have forgetten their panties in my car I bet they would born me at stake if they catch me..

Backward people.

Chairman abeg I go like u to do something for me... Anytime u Bleep 'opo' dash am ur boxers... I guess after ur tenth time u go understand why these guys were arrested. I hate it when ppl talk as if theyve forgotten so quickly they are still in Africa. It's ppl like u dat goes abroad for 2weeks and start to speak "init"

2 Likes

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by mbjsuki(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2016
This is a pointer to that fact that,this country, it's society is in a failed state.
When you stumbled over big issues, then you'll witness smaller ones coming up too.
For me and in my best of opinion, death by hanging, firing squad and the rest should be upheld in this country. Only then shall we witness serious decline in rating of all these social misfits and miscreants both in public and private places.
Yet we carry and export our lawlessness to other countries who never hesitated to deliver instant judgment to deter others and they witness sanity.
Not in this country, too many dramas and comedy no "action" -film. Hence I called us "Fuji House of Commotion".
We've haven't seen nothing yet until our government step up their games/acts in dealing with matters like this right from the top.

1 Like

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by goshen26: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2016
Thank God sey I b Osun
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by realtekbiz: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2016
I know one yahoo + guy. I really hope he is reading this. To all yahoo and yahoo+ stop now b4 ur destroyed. #livebyhonestmoney

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by yeyeboi(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
Mumu africans

Backward people.

They confessed so wake up from that ur slumber
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by pippimp(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2016
My problem with this is, how do you prove "juju" in court?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by akPan17(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2016
grin grin.. GOOD FOR THEM
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Okakanu: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
A group of internet fraudsters a.k.a Ghana Burgers were apprehended by policemen at Koko Junction, Warri, Delta State..According to the evidences found on them and their confessions, they went to Oyo State for rituals.

Read below what was shared by Ossai Ovie Success

Mobile police apprehend some group of Ghana Burgers at Koko Junction. According to the visuals and photo of evidence we find out that these guys according to their confession went to Oyo State for rituals. They used two Ecolax buses and boarded the vehicle from Benin and asked the driver to move straight to Sapele.

One of the culprits said his name is Simeon and he stay at Uruhakpa and Otefe Poly student.

According to their own confession after police interrogations , they said they went for rituals at Oyo State. The two Ecolax buses contain the following items.

1. Four used girls pants.

2. Old mat

3. Used girls wig

4. Used girls brassier

And other concoction items.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/internet-fraudsters-caught-with-girls.html
na poverty course am
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by moses93(m): 11:19am On Aug 25, 2016
Where are the panties? Lie lie set of people, eedeots.
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by ireneony(f): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2016
Wetin concern police concern spiritual things grin
i was hoping to see a human skull or part..but me nor see am oo undecided

Tomorrow u will hear police arrested a witch ..
mtcheww
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Bants(m): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2016
Owo ni Koko...Get rich or die trying
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by MutantMetahuman: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2016
yeyeboi:

They confessed so wake up from that ur slumber
did they kill anybody?

Going to church is a ritual, but no one is lynching you for it

Plus lemme subject you to mob attack and let's see if you won't confess to being a serial killer.
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Ego2(f): 11:33am On Aug 25, 2016
Now this is one of d reasons i dnt dispose my inner wears anyhow, its i shred or burn. May we nt fall victims of such.
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by ultimate73(m): 11:36am On Aug 25, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
Mumu africans

Backward people.

1 Like

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by soberdrunk(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2016
Donshemzy1234:

oya tell me which of the dogs bite you

is it the dog named Buhari??

Let the record state that i do not know this individual, i do not own a dog and i do not in any way support naming dogs after our esteemed leaders, Dss, ICPC, EFCC, NTA, RSTV, NPF, NA, NAF, NN, FRSC, NSCDC, ETC ETC TAKE NOTE!!! cheesy angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2016
kulrunsman79:
This voodoo economics of Buhari has forced many people into all sort of crime and criminal tendencies..

You deserve to be crucified

1 Like

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by lukasmuyiwa(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2016
rottable:
GOD protect me and my family from these evil people
that signifies u are also ashana for them...ur prayer is suspicious
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by agbonkamen(f): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=MutantMetahuman post=48786835]and you need your brain removed cos you don't use it[/quote people like you do not believe witches exist till they use you as a scape goat if not why will a sorry ass grown fool like you will use such comment after reading about their confessions you need a spiritual slap to reset your brain
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by agbonkamen(f): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2016
you need your brain removed cos you don't use it[/quote people like you do not believe witches exist till they use you as a scape goat if not why will a sorry ass grown fool like you will use such comment after reading about their confessions you need a spiritual slap to reset your brain
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Donkunxex(m): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2016
They are ritualist and not yahooboys
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Davash222(m): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2016
Koko Junction in Oghara and they were returning from Oyo state, what happened to Sapele road?? Or did they follow Kwale road?? Im confused.
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 25, 2016
Abeg ooo...How is performing rituals a crime? Abi the girls wey get the pants complain give those police men ni Maybe em donate the pant voluntarily for the rituals em no even know. Oga free em abegiii grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na play i dey play oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Corper Threatened To Pay N150,000 Or Have Her Nudes Leaked / Lady Deals With A White Man That Took Her Out On A Date And Abandoned Her To Pay / Woman Pushed Off A Moving Bus By Robbers In Lagos (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.