Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS (63889 Views)

Calabar Church-Ritual Items Are Drama Costumes; Blood From Goat, Chicken- Pastor / Man Using Baby Pampers As Ritual Items Nabbed In Ogun State (photos) / 3 Yahoo Boys Caught In Ibadan With Their Laptops And "Juju” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Peterosky(m): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
A group of internet fraudsters a.k.a Ghana Burgers were apprehended by policemen at Koko Junction, Warri, Delta State..According to the evidences found on them and their confessions, they went to Oyo State for rituals.

Read below what was shared by Ossai Ovie Success

Mobile police apprehend some group of Ghana Burgers at Koko Junction. According to the visuals and photo of evidence we find out that these guys according to their confession went to Oyo State for rituals. They used two Ecolax buses and boarded the vehicle from Benin and asked the driver to move straight to Sapele.

One of the culprits said his name is Simeon and he stay at Uruhakpa and Otefe Poly student.

According to their own confession after police interrogations , they said they went for rituals at Oyo State. The two Ecolax buses contain the following items.

1. Four used girls pants.

2. Old mat

3. Used girls wig

4. Used girls brassier

And other concoction items.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/internet-fraudsters-caught-with-girls.html
d huzzle is real.but Y rituals wen God can always provide?
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by erico2k2(m): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
yes we need to enlighten people to get rid of these superstious beliefs that are causing unnecessary bloodshed .. Same way some European take it unpon themselves to educate people from Europe that there is nothing like witchcrafts ..
And at least we could forgive those in the medieval age, cos they are not educated and have less information that we have now

But, fhuck sake, this is 21st century not the medieval age anymore.
Africans still behaving like barbarians in computer age is very embarrassing and archaic.

Its even more embarassing to see someone and a supposed educated person believe having ladies panties and factory made weavon means you are a ritualist.. Honestly, if my uneducated great great great grand mother said something like that, I will understand because she doesn't know any better, but someone that has passed through the 4 walls of schools? Mehn!!!
In the court of law there would be no case against them cos I do not see how CPO can draft anything in form of a case in court haven said all that . .These boys would go at any leghnt to get rich . If what they just did don't work what next?.These might be same set of people who might trade in body parts . Cos that's how it starts . But I'm sure the law enforcement could have dealt with this better.
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Cooldude68(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
Girls! Warn yaself!!! Don't let the love of money ruin your life. Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity...
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by yeyeboi(m): 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
did they kill anybody?

Going to church is a ritual, but no one is lynching you for it

Plus lemme subject you to mob attack and let's see if you won't confess to being a serial killer.

Sub ur self to mob first and not me, mofo.
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Joshak(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
thought rituals and sacrifice are for the elderly people. young people are now in the business. God help us.
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by fireforfire: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2016
shamkid:
Is ziddi Hindu monk temple a scam? If I've had an experience with them kindly post it here

Leave dat level wey u wan enter so.
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Xbox222: 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
agbonkamen:
i think you need a brain surgery
He is absolutely right. When does it become a crime to be in possession of ladies undies? What is your alibi that they went for rituals, these guys are innocent citizens minding their business but they were framed up by our corrupt police officers looking for bribe
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Xbox222: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
yeyeboi:

They confessed so wake up from that ur slumber
Those confessions were made under duress and hypnosis. I have seen similar cases
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by ooshinibos: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
Black lives matters really !!! ,what a waste of human beings , get rid of them
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by agbonkamen(f): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
Xbox222:

He is absolutely right. When does it become a crime to be in possession of ladies undies? What is your alibi that they went for rituals, these guys are innocent citizens minding their business but they were framed up by our corrupt police officers looking for bribe
what is wrong with you brainless people didn't you see the pictures with a box of questionable things people like you are the reason we can not know who is lying or not i knw our NPF are bad but if what i read in this post is true then you both are mad
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by bodee(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
Zedoo:
Hahaha.
West ppl wan deny again say no be west Dem go?
For all the gurls getting mad money splashed on them by their guys whom they know not their source of income this should be a lesson...
A human who doesn't mind cheating another person off his life savings will of course not think twice about using you (gurl) for rituals after all you bring nothing to the table....always question the source of your guys money....to be safe than sorry...i know say money sweet sha.....but try..... Who knows how many other gurls things go dun happen to their lives from previous trips to the shrine?
I have always known that for someone to authoritatively tell another person to sharp sharp pay in his hard earned money in for one virtual transaction and the person gets it done....is the product of two things
1. Greed on the path of the victim.
2. Spiritual undertone on the path of the scammer....
Oga mi, you have said it all
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by yeyeboi(m): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2016
Xbox222:

Those confessions were made under duress and hypnosis. I have seen similar cases

Tell that to the birds
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by bstringz(m): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
These are the guys that our gold-digging Ladies would follow after if they had successfully done this. Our ladies want ready made man that would take care of their whole broke family, not minding his source of income. Am far FROM Broke and we know where the independent, smart, Business savvy ladies are... Tike has passed when Big guys want to date a broke girl and take "care" of her. Go and Build something of worth. We guys can't hustle day and night, sometimes sleep late at night to come and marry you that sleeps, and get fat and Rub all the mary-k.

P.s I'm still angry From the other thread created by one gold digging Biatch
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
I just purchase fairly used london boxers yesterday($30 each) , why would someone steal fairly pants undecided undecided

woman pants for dat matter angry angry angry
www-nairaland-com/3307190/shoking-boxer-30-buy-it?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://http-www-nairaland-com/3307190/shoking-boxer-30-buy-it?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfqQuYWY5cd1YHjA

Ur English tho, mr wannabe rich guy
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by blingxx(m): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
[/b]
Divinehenrich:
So many youths wants to make it sharp sharp

[/b]the hustle is real hard grin
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Xbox222: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
agbonkamen:
what is wrong with you brainless people didn't you see the pictures with a box of questionable things people like you are the reason we can not know who is lying or not i knw our NPF are bad but if what i read in this post is true then you both are mad
You have issue with your temperament; you are nothing but a psychopath and a schizophric, please consult your psychiatrist for help.
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by jerrysayo(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Lesson to all ladies out there who's blessed with a God fearing guy but still run after so called Yahoo guys. Don't let people use your story as lesson.
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Perfecttouch(m): 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
agbonkamen:
no i be transgendered which question u dey ask sef I am woman but not just a woman am swagalicious anyways that is my life style but here is my femalist pishure grin
you are beautiful
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Perfecttouch(m): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
agbonkamen:
no i be transgendered which question u dey ask sef I am woman but not just a woman am swagalicious anyways that is my life style but here is my femalist pishure grin
you are beautiful
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by MutantMetahuman: 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
erico2k2:

In the court of law there would be no case against them cos I do not see how CPO can draft anything in form of a case in court haven said all that . .These boys would go at any leghnt to get rich . If what they just did don't work what next?.These might be same set of people who might trade in body parts . Cos that's how it starts . But I'm sure the law enforcement could have dealt with this better.
yes, the court will have nothing against them but what about the beatings and humilaton they have suffered becuse some ediots think they have women wigs and panties means they are ritualists.

at least let's catch them with body parts first before subjecting anybody to inhumane treatment based on our ediotic superstitons ..
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Kexorcist(m): 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
Nigeria don turned into anime, even down to perverts stealing panties.
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
Na their gf pants n wig o, all these girls dating Yahoo boys, all I can say is continue.
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by agbonkamen(f): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
Xbox222:

You have issue with your temperament; you are nothing but a psychopath and a schizophric, please consult your psychiatrist for help.
thank you exchanging words with people like u are just a waste of MB i rest my case
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by yeyeboi(m): 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
Xbox222:

Bro I don't believe that, why did they say something else? Why didn't they say they were high way robbers? Why did they say they sell pants? Why didn't say they stole. Why did they choose to say they were coming from oyo?

And moreover the boys don't even look as if they have tortured them. So mind what u say and don't forget that behind every rumor small truth go dey inside
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Xbox222: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
agbonkamen:
thank you exchanging words with people like u are just a waste of MB i rest my case
You new very well I got you right, that is why you are backing out. Thanks for the co-operation
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Xbox222: 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
agbonkamen:
You new very well I got you right, that is why you are backing out. Thanks for the cooperation
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by Xbox222: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
yeyeboi:

Bro I don't believe that, why did they say something else? Why didn't they say they were high way robbers? Why did they say they sell pants? Why didn't say they stole. Why did they choose to say they were coming from oyo?

And moreover the boys don't even look as if they have tortured them. So mind what u say and don't forget that behind every rumor small truth go dey inside

How am I even sure the statement above was made by those suspects. The statement to me appears to be a sort of imaginative write up just to incriminate them. That statement was not made by those suspects.
I have seen instances where police will arrest an innocent person and within few hours, a doctored statement will appear from nowhere and the innocent person will be paraded along side hardened criminals with weapons in front of them
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by agwom(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by erico2k2(m): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
yeyeboi:

Guy if them put you 4 container for that koko, U go confess say U be king of avengers Ooh
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by BoboFashion(m): 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
ireneony:
Wetin concern police concern spiritual things grin
i was hoping to see a human skull or part..but me nor see am oo undecided

Tomorrow u will hear police arrested a witch ..
mtcheww

So this one is not news to you abi?
Re: 'Yahoo' Boys Caught With Girls Pants And Other Ritual Items In Delta State. PICS by agbonkamen(f): 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
Xbox222:

You new very well I got you right, that is why you are backing out. Thanks for the cooperation
am too big to start exchange its a waste of time and MB am not backing out you and that Op needs spiritual slap to reset your brains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Deals With A White Man That Took Her Out On A Date And Abandoned Her To Pay / Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos / Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.