Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) (47019 Views)

Man Who Attempted To Beat A Thief Falls Inside Gutter (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Man Who Attempted To Rape A 62-year-old Worker In Italy Arrested / Bribe-seeking Police In Lagos Instigate Mob To Beat Motorcyclist To Coma (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by krozay(m): 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
Konji wan land am for 6cm into the gal honey pot but it chose the wrong path now Konji fit land am for 6feet under
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by crestedaguiyi: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
Inmates grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by Zedoo(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Errr not believing this story...how do you go to a female hostel crowded with females and try to rape one person? Just how?
That gurl isn't saying everything....
There might have been agreement at some point...afterall he actually visited her....
Make the guy wake up first is all m saying...sorry for him sha...if it turns out he is guilty

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by Afritop(m): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
IT WILL BE DIFFICULT TO BELIEVE THIS STORY. THAT IS JUST A REPORT FROM THE GIRL'S SIDE.

IT IS SO EASY TO BELIEVE ANY RAPE REPORT FROM A GIRL OR SIDE CHICK
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by Neddstark: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
Chei. How OP take pass English Language for WAEC.
When did a resident of girls hostel become an INMATE?

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by Melinde: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
May his soul rest in pieces
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by Missyetty(f): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
If he is guilty, then he should rot in hell...I hate rapists!

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by LorDBolton(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2016
kizyto:
pls.. he is assumed innocent until proved guilty... lets here the true story first..

Yes I support ur assertion...it needs to be investigated but the outlook seems damning, he's likely guilty.
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by LorDBolton(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
He must have been told masturbation Is a sin... lols
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by Ogochukwu67(f): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
That was my block in school
It has never happened in that block A but block B
And they always escape
Don't know how
We always tot it was the security guard on duty.
The attempt is always when final year students are the only ones available in school because of project and seminar defense.
Na wa o
cry undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by able20(m): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
Final year student, oh. Parents were busy watering a dead plant.
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by Ekakamba: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
Temptation na him [size=30pt]FADA![/size]
Hadecaller:
Konji na bastard
i guess he couldn't withstand the shame and stigma but nevertheless he shouldn't have attempt suicide in the first place..
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by dadaha: 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
He had a Flying _fuck Instead of flying colours grin
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by zionwest(m): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2016
This is not a jokin' stuff...thats not the true story
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
I'm just wondering
wetin him wan tell God say kill am when he gets to the Pearly Gate undecided

St. Peter: Young man, please explain how you died
Young Man: I was trying to have s3x by force
St. Peter: Come and go to Hell

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by TIDDOLL(m): 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ehyaa...Dude was thinking with is Billy till he kissed consciousness goodbye* angry
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by rickie4us(m): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2016
NameChecker:

How I just love this woman

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by Hadecaller(f): 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
thundabot:

YES, SOME MEN NEED TO BE CASTRATED
hmmm i think am gonna agree with you cause no man in his right sense would even attempt that what Few minutes of enjoyment ?
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
Why UNIZIK always
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by Evangdanyno2017(m): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2016
For the wage of sin death the gift of God is eternal life. Life entirely is choice.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by CallMeNJay: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2016
eightsin:
Probably the said girl is his girlfriend but they had a misunderstanding that night which led to this unfortunate incidence.

Certainly d girl and the guy know each other well.

what wiil a final year student be doing in yhe female hostel of Nnamdi Azikiwe University,Awka, block A by 3:45am if he wasn't invited by the girl.

May b they had misunderstanding into the night and she raised a rape alarm.

Nigga went into Coma in Active service the girl should tell us the full story

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by dissybling(f): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
jees economy is bad and the price i heard has reduce,he would av just paid for it..I pray he wakes up

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by timota(m): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingGeorgey:
There is something hidden in this story... That girl has some sort of relationship with the guy.. 3.45am..come on!!.. Make una think am na.. Misunderstanding dey somewhere.. This might even be attempted murder and not suicide.. That guy might have been pushed sef.. There is always two sides to a coin..
even if he is framed he was at the wrong location at the wrong time
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by Jameskyrian(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingGeorgey:
There is something hidden in this story... That girl has some sort of relationship with the guy.. 3.45am..come on!!.. Make una think am na.. Misunderstanding dey somewhere.. This might even be attempted murder and not suicide.. That guy might have been pushed sef.. There is always two sides to a coin..

several female students have made same altercations of same boy coming around to peep at their unclothedness. it was the shouts from the said lady that attracted the security personnel, in a bid to run away , he had to jump off 2storey building and unfortunately landed with his head against a gutter....

jkcyno.com

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by MrRichy(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
If only he had joined the All Vaseline Congress (AVC).
this shiit wouldn't wouldn't have happened.
anyway... i wish him quick recovery

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by wellmax(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
Jameskyrian:
A final year PAE student of UNIZIK, Awka was caught in the female hostel of Nnamdi Azikiwe University,Awka, block A by 3:45am trying to rape an [size=14pt]inmate.[/size]

So students in hostels are now inmates abi? continue
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by Franky9584(m): 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
my guy u Bleep up full time, so u no fit arrange one babe for d whole unizik?...na to comot for nite on top wetin kwanu?

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by Taryur3(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
PAE...plantain and egg department right? Some one still dey rape for this Buhari era...
Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by ruffneck(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2016
The security operatives shld follow him into d Coma and arrest him asap undecided undecided undecided
Abi d coma na bermuda's triangle? grin grin
Haba

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by onyedika946(m): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Jay542:
Dont blame it on konji biko. This is insane. No pity at all
Konji or not he be animal, he should control him sef or there are ladies out there willing to offer him emm.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Student Who Attempted To Rape A Female Student Now In Coma (Pics) by Chukzyfcb(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Franky9584:
my guy u Bleep up full time, so u no fit arrange one babe for d whole unizik?...na to comot for nite on top wetin kwanu?
baba I tell you oh, unizik wey fine girls plenty anyhow for awka. na f up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested For Online Romance Scams In Cambodia / Man Slaps A Dead Man In His Coffin (Video) / Police Officer Speaks On EndSARS - Kayode Ogundamisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.