Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) (23054 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / What Is The Easiest Method To Receive International Payment In Nigeria??. / Easiest Method Of Bread And Bakery Business(free Info) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by MissJoe(f): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Following..... Thank you boss
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by neowelsh(m): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2016
I believe most of us already has an account fully activated with 2FA, before the end of today or tomorrow I will post how I earn my Bitcoins.
Note: It requires dedication, if you invest the time used in facebooking and other social media stuff on this method I'm going to share,you see money will start flowing in easily.
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by herlonso: 11:41am On Aug 31, 2016
neowelsh:
I believe most of us already has an account fully activated with 2FA, before the end of today or tomorrow I will post how I earn my Bitcoins.
Note: It requires dedication, if you invest the time used in facebooking and other social media stuff on this method I'm going to share,you see money will start flowing in easily.
Tanks bro for dis eye opener. But pls broda, is dis a legitimate way of making money?
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by neowelsh(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
of course it is. Bitcoin is the future
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by fxbomovi: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hi, in my next post, I will tell you how to
get bitcoin signals by yourself and i will
share other tips with you. After the
tutorial, you will start generating
signals by yourself. I want tn teach you
how to fish.

After the tutorial, you will
know when to enter a trade, the day to
close the trade and how to close your
trade automatically once target is met. The tutorial will be on my facebook page below, dont miss it.
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by neowelsh(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
I'm sorry I have not posted the part 3 of this tutorial. I got wrecked from gambling cry cry cry I decided to make some more cash and ignored all that I used to do, and try something new, guess what new is bad, in space of 1 minute all my hard earn coin just disappear.

I am done grieving, see pics of what I lost below.

In the next couple of minutes, i will drop the part 3 of our tutorial.

1 Like

Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by Conner44: 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
Who says mining bitcoin in Nigeria is not possible? It's not as profitable as mining in other climes but it works all the same.

I've been mining for months now. I know power is epileptic but at least I generate ₦500 worth of bitcoin after mining for 4 hours at a stretch with NEPA at the current exchange rate.

I will allow the op continue to enlighten you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by SwiftNerd(m): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nice topic Op. I also earn through bitcoin..! Check my Signature
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by Abcruz(m): 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
Conner44:
Who says mining bitcoin in Nigeria is not possible? It's not as profitable as mining in other climes but it works all the same.

I've been mining for months now. I know power is epileptic but at least I generate ₦500 worth of bitcoin after mining for 4 hours at a stretch with NEPA at the current exchange rate.

ur contribution into this humble thread, is also worthwhile. Pls do well to enlighten us on how you mine, the required equipment and the proceedures. It will definitely be cherished by all. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by gentl01: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
neowelsh:
I'm sorry I have not posted the part 3 of this tutorial. I got wrecked from gambling cry cry cry I decided to make some more cash and ignored all that I used to do, and try something new, guess what new is bad, in space of 1 minute all my hard earn coin just disappear.

I am done grieving, see pics of what I lost below.

In the next couple of minutes, i will drop the part 3 of our tutorial.

plz try to complete the tutorial, tnx.

1 Like

Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by gabrielani044: 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
SwiftNerd:
Nice topic Op. I also earn through bitcoin..! Check my Signature

How do u earn from bitcoin? Can i have the website please?
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by gentl01: 12:00am On Sep 04, 2016
any one that is interested in this tutorial, should visit the link to complete the tutorial
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by Conner44: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Abcruz:
ur contribution into this humble thread, is also worthwhile. Pls do well to enlighten us on how you mine, the required equipment and the proceedures. It will definitely be cherished by all. Thanks

I intend to create a thread specifically towards affordable and cheap home mining solutions for us here in Nigeria to make some money out of crypto currency. When I've started it I will mention you so don't worry.
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by Abcruz(m): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Conner44:

I intend to create a thread specifically towards affordable and cheap home mining solutions for us here in Nigeria to make some money out of crypto currency. When I've started it I will mention you so don't worry.
That's very thoughtfull of u. May God bless you bless u abundantly with knowledge, wisdom and the wealth u seek. Pls dont forget to mention me on that thread. Thanks once more.
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by hastral45(m): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
Conner44:

May I please be informed about this. Im interested.
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Conner44:

I agree with you, mining in Nigeria is just like mining anywhere else except for the power which can be remedied by a genuine power solution like solar with inverter and batteries. I don't know of the profitability with public power supply in comparison with mining altcoins though but I hope you will enlighten us on your thread. Do carry me along too, please. Thank you.
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by neowelsh(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
finally, I have been unbanned, I can't continue posting the series here to avoid another ban from the Hon. MOD, grin grin
I just uploaded another tutorial. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by Abcruz(m): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
neowelsh:
finally, I have been unbanned, I can't continue posting the series here to avoid another ban from the Hon. MOD, grin grin
I just uploaded another tutorial. Enjoy
were then is the link?

1 Like

Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by neowelsh(m): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Abcruz:
were then is the link?
http://www.innocentiruka.com/business/easiest-method-making-cool-cash-bitcoin/

Part 4 of the tutorial. Hon. MOD, can i continue posting the tutorial here?
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by HCpaul(m): 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
Interesting
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by FxDominion(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
gabrielani044:

Visit: http://goo(dot)gl(slash)uuMt7T

Copy and edit the link in your browser,
I did that because of the NL Robots. Just put dot where it shud be and slash also and the link will take you to where you will be able to claim free bitcoins in thousands of satoshi from hundreds of sites providing genuine free services of paying you every time you claim from them in any period, in fact you will have more than enough that you will have to select the ones you want to work with.
Wish you good luck

2 Likes

Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by neowelsh(m): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
gabrielani044:

go to page 1 of this thread. you will see how to
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by greatmag(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
hello sir,
i have done all the necessary things but there is one problem that keep on occurring.

'Timer running even though you did not play ? It's probably because another user is playing from the same IP as you.'
What will i do?
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by neowelsh(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
greatmag:

hello sir,
i have done all the necessary things but there is one problem that keep on occurring.

'Timer running even though you did not play ? It's probably because another user is playing from the same IP as you.'
What will i do?

I have replied your comment already, but let me just restate it here, just logout and relogin, although after some time it might occur again. To solve it permanently you will have to verify your account phone number, which will cost you some satoshi. So try and roll till you get the fee to verify your account, or simply log out and login whenever it happens.
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by Solextin: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
To earn bitcoin for free follow this link http://freebitco.in/?r=3031479

1 Like

Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by pat077: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
fxbomovi:
Here is opportunity to make good profit in cryptocurrency trading. Bitshares is pumping up, get in now when its cheap.

Bitcoin Signal:
BUY BITSHARES 0.00001178
is bitshare different from bitcon?
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by bobfash(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
For top 3 businesses you can use bitcoin for that will give you mega money call or whatsapp on 08073103001
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by akanbiaa(m): 4:39am On Dec 14, 2016
Bitcoin buying and selling has never been this transparent. All you need is just to join the credible whatsapp group via messaging 0.7.0.3.7.7.0.2.7.0.8
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by ayufun: 5:12am On Dec 14, 2016
BITCOIN WALLET APPS:It's all about Bitcoin ! Receive Bitcoin, transfer Bitcoin, manage your wallet, earn free bitcoins and play games with these Bitcoin apps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. / LED signs Nigeria | Digital signage | Moving sign display | Led Lights / How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.