Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) (23048 Views)

The Pros And Cons Of Making Money On Fiverr / What Is The Easiest Method To Receive International Payment In Nigeria??. / Easiest Method Of Bread And Bakery Business(free Info) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by feliezeh: 5:38am On Dec 18, 2016
This is a very easy platform to multiply your bitcoins in just 50hrs for those who are already familiar with cryptocurrency dealings.
Growr isn't a hyip, so you can be sure we are different.
https://www.growr.biz/?ref=feliezeh

We automatically trade withy your bitcoins and share our profits with you. We have perfected our trading algorithm, and are sure of consistently making good profits over an average of 50 hours. So we can offer our investors 150% of their investment and still make a profit for our parent company.

Also, our investment options are pretty low. From 0.005 BTC to 0.5 BTC, because we are more interested in the long term stability of our platform.
Check it out here:

https://www.growr.biz/?ref=feliezeh
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by amsoslim(m): 7:47am On Dec 20, 2016
fxbomovi:
Here is opportunity to make good profit in cryptocurrency trading. Bitshares is pumping up, get in now when its cheap.

Bitcoin Signal:
BUY BITSHARES 0.00001178

how do i buy?
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by Promises40(m): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2016
neowelsh:

go to page 1 of this thread. you will see how to
pls can this be done with a phone?
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by alphaeus212(m): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2016
https://www.growr.biz/?ref=maximus

Here you grow your bitcoins in 2days by 150%
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by methyl: 6:53am On Feb 05, 2017
Contact me 08188373898 to earn 200% return of ur Bitcoin in 15days
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by paulvelly1(m): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2017
Bitcoin has gained more popularity recently, many organizations are now accepting the crypto currency. There are many ways to earn/make Bitcoin depending on the one you can do better.

Bitcoin mining has always been the best and coolest means to make/earn bitcoin if you are with the right tools.

There are several softwares to mine btc in your pc depending on how profitable and user friendly the softwares are.

But presently there is this amazing breakthrough!
Mining bitcion with your phone!

This works perfectly like system versions, very simple and easy to use, and more expecially it makes it fun to mine with maximum profit.

If you are interested contact us on kulejames2016@gmail.com, paulvelly2010@gmail.com

Remain Blessed.

Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by telvinfantasy: 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Purchase bitcoins on affordable rate at paxful https://paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin?affiliate=5ZxY7xJGkpW
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by leocozy(m): 7:45am On Mar 30, 2017
I have cheap BitCoin for quick sellout. Contact me. 08020611559
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by bravomd(m): 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by ABUFARMSHOLDING(f): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
BITCOINS GENERATOR HARDWARE & SOFTWARE AVAILABLE FOR SALE Call or Whatsapp: 07011235565

Price: Software $100. Hardware $250

This software can generate 100 to 500USD worth of bitcoins per day. I don't want to be selfish that's why I'm selling it at an affordable rate. The software is currently the best GPU/FPGA/ASIC miner. CGminer is an open source GPU miner written in C available for several platforms like Windows, Linux, OS X and Android smart phones. One of the things that make it extremely effective is the fact that it’s based on the original code Cpu Miner.

This software includes overclocking, monitoring, fans peed control and remote interface capabilities. It's other features include self detection of new blocks with a mini-database, binary loading of kernels, multi GPU support and CPU mining support. There are a lot of other characteristics you can discover.

BUY YOUR BITCOINS AT THE CHEAPEST DOLLAR RATE EVER* (250 Per Dollar) SELL YOUR BITCOIN AT RATE OF WILL*

I buy and sell bitcoins at the cheapest dollar rate you can find online, our prices are unbeatable and we deliver within minutes. To buy or sell your bitcoins, For enquiries call: 07011235565.

My Address is Block 7, Plot 3, Otta Industrial Estate, Idiroko Road, Sango Otta, Ogun State, Nigeria. You can come for a face to face transaction, I'm a livestock farmer and Bitcoin merchant. I'm a devoted Muslim who does business based on integrity, I offer trust to my clowned. ©

1 Like

Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by hastral45(m): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
Conner44:

I intend to create a thread specifically towards affordable and cheap home mining solutions for us here in Nigeria to make some money out of crypto currency. When I've started it I will mention you so don't worry.
Pls mention me as well.I'm interested.
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by ogo4god: 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
ABUFARMSHOLDING:
BITCOINS GENERATOR HARDWARE & SOFTWARE AVAILABLE FOR SALE Call or Whatsapp: 07011235565

This software can generate 100 to 500USD worth of bitcoins per day. I don't want to be selfish that's why I'm selling it at an affordable rate. The software is currently the best GPU/FPGA/ASIC miner. CGminer is an open source GPU miner written in C available for several platforms like Windows, Linux, OS X and Android smart phones. One of the things that make it extremely effective is the fact that it’s based on the original code Cpu Miner.

This software includes overclocking, monitoring, fans peed control and remote interface capabilities. It's other features include self detection of new blocks with a mini-database, binary loading of kernels, multi GPU support and CPU mining support. There are a lot of other characteristics you can discover.

BUY YOUR BITCOINS AT THE CHEAPEST DOLLAR RATE EVER* (250 Per Dollar) SELL YOUR BITCOIN AT RATE OF WILL*

I buy and sell bitcoins at the cheapest dollar rate you can find online, our prices are unbeatable and we deliver within minutes. To buy or sell your bitcoins, For enquiries call: 07011235565.

My Address is Block 7, Plot 3, Otta Industrial Estate, Idiroko Road, Sango Otta, Ogun State, Nigeria. You can come for a face to face transaction, I'm a livestock farmer and Bitcoin merchant. I'm a devoted Muslim who does business based on integrity, I offer trust to my clowned. ©
Pls i need this urgent, but you are not on whatsapp,
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by ugbengasin34: 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Folks Visit

WWW.MALOOFX.COM

Not only do they bring you information from the parallel/black market rates across 3 cities (Abuja, Lagos & PH) in Nigeria, they also show you the comparison of the rates in the Diaspora( Abroad folks).

Have fun.
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by Flawlessangel(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
neowelsh:

http://www.innocentiruka.com/business/easiest-method-making-cool-cash-bitcoin/

Part 4 of the tutorial. Hon. MOD, can i continue posting the tutorial here?

This link ain't working

What links do you have currently for newbies to learn this
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by Flawlessangel(m): 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
paulvelly1:
Bitcoin has gained more popularity recently, many organizations are now accepting the crypto currency. There are many ways to earn/make Bitcoin depending on the one you can do better.

Bitcoin mining has always been the best and coolest means to make/earn bitcoin if you are with the right tools.

There are several softwares to mine btc in your pc depending on how profitable and user friendly the softwares are.

But presently there is this amazing breakthrough!
Mining bitcion with your phone!

This works perfectly like system versions, very simple and easy to use, and more expecially it makes it fun to mine with maximum profit.

If you are interested contact us on kulejames2016@gmail.com, paulvelly2010@gmail.com

Remain Blessed.

Do you charge for this information?
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by mrgana1: 6:26am On Jun 17, 2017
This is sure steady bt very little way to claim free bitcoin every one hour. There is on going promo presently which in 38hrs from the time of posting this. You earn 8x RP for every roll u make in every one hour. To join click on the link below To://freebitco.in/?r=5165311
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by solomonjesus: 7:54am On Jun 17, 2017
Thanks bro
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by solomonjesus: 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
I think with the right knowledge one can mine bitcoin in naija
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hi Nairalanders.
My name is Habeeb. I have 0.05 BTC for sale at @2000$/Btc.
I need the money urgently.
Please text me 08087330766. WhatsApp only.
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by Dollabiz: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by Queensss(f): 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
ABUFARMSHOLDING:

How legit are you?
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by eveb1971: 7:44am On Jul 17, 2017
Just sharing this to y'all guys - The Easiest Way to Buy Bitcoins!

Check this out: https://blog.paxful.com/en/easiest-way-buy-bitcoin/
Re: Easiest Method Of Making Cool Cash From Bitcoin (part 1) by encrypt(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
ABUFARMSHOLDING:

Proceed at your own risk
This is scam personified

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LED signs Nigeria | Digital signage | Moving sign display | Led Lights / A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. / Why Will Konga Now Charge Full Seperate Delivery Fees On Multiple Items?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.